Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by cullengirl »

I agree, Nora. At first I thought Stefan was compelled to go along with Klaus but now I think he's doing it consciously. Not that he's happy about it. It seems like it's the only way to keep Damon and even Elena safe. The last scene of Stefan calling Elena tells me that the old Stefan is still there.

As for Andie, I could've sworn she was already dead last season. LOL, I guess I saw it coming. I can see why Stefan did what he did, but he had to make his point to his brother.

Damon *sigh*. It's always one step forward and three steps back for him. I also can't believe that Alaric just took off and what happened to Caroline. Do you think Tyler's mom knows about him? Already waiting for Thursday!
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Nora
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nora »

I hope that the old Stefan is still there. I just can't see Stefan as a ripper. That's not in his nature.
I wonder why they needed Ray though. There must be other werewolves out there. Why him? About Alaric, losing Jenna must of been hard on him. He's lost both his wife and girlfriend because of vampires. I likehis relationship with Damon though. They are both good for each other, I think.

I think Tyler's mom does know about Caroline. But how she found out, that's a mystery for me. Perhaps she eavesdropped on them? I hope that it ends well though, I like Tyler and Caroline together. They're a nice couple. :)
pyrosis
Learning to Love Green

Post by pyrosis »

What did you think about last night's episode? I mean wow, so many twists. And Katherine, I wonder what she is up to. It can't be good. Now that the ritual and all that is done, she doesn't need Elena to be alive anymore. And Elena, poor Elena. Looks like Rebecca is taking her place.
But I really loved the Caroline+Tyler scene at the end. That was sweet. Who would have thought that he can be so nice!
You know, Edward, as a brother you are sometimes a dissappointment

Oh, never mind! my less noble side exulted

Then the jokes about the world's only clumsy vampire would start

'Bout time someone scored around here
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I hadn't realised the new series had started in the UK - found out by accident!! I have today caught up with the 2 episodes shown so far.

Wow re the first episode! Damon was naked and all foamy - certainly a good thing to show within the first 5 mins hehe :lol: Jeremy keeps getting hotter although there is some spooky stuff happening around him! Stefan has turned rather nasty but is it all an act?

Episode 2 was interesting with Caroline and Tyler and Elena had to admit to Damon that she worries about him so their plot thickens. Klaus's failed attempt at making hybrids...
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Nora

Post by Nora »

They don't show it on TV in Estonia, but I've watched the six episodes online. Don't wanna give away any spoilers, but gotta say, Stefan's storyline gets pretty interesting. And I feel seriously sorry for Matt. :(
pyrosis
Learning to Love Green

Post by pyrosis »

this season is crazy. there are so many storylines at the moment. I hope Kat isn't dead. Although she is evil she is funny and makes the whole thing more interesting.
You know, Edward, as a brother you are sometimes a dissappointment

Oh, never mind! my less noble side exulted

Then the jokes about the world's only clumsy vampire would start

'Bout time someone scored around here
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Oh, my! How could I have forgotten for this long to stop by here?

Sorry I've been MIA. I love the new season so far. I've been gone so long I don't even know where to start.

- Of course Damon is still the heart of the show to me. Love him so much.
- I still think we should kill Elena.
- Remember when I was saying a while back that I was starting to like Bonnie more since she's been with Jeremy? I take that back, she's still on my poop list. Gosh, she's so freakin' selfish! She know's all that Jeremy has been through and she's still not being as understanding as she could be. My opinion MAY be a little biased as we all know I was a BIG Anna fan. I was SO happy to see her and Lexi the past couple of episodes. I wish Lexi could have stayed around a little longer.
- Stefan "The Ripper", I like it, lol. I like seeing him not all dark and brooding as Damon would say. He's being rude to Elena and surprisingly I like that even more. Damon has true competition and I'm thrilled about it.
- I love Tyler and Caroline together. I've been watching season one over and I forgot how much of a jerk Tyler used to be. I also LOVE that he's a hybrid now. I think his character will be getting a lot stronger since not that much is known about hybrids right now. I like that Caroline and her mom and more understanding of each other.
- Rebekah is annoying. I love that Damon coined her "Barbie Klaus".
- Call me crazy, but I kinda like Klaus. He's a bit too much at times, but I like his villainous character. I never know who he's gonna try and kill next. As long as Damon is alive all is well with me. :D

I've also been watching season one over and there's so many small details I've forgotten about. I miss Jenna.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
Nora

Post by Nora »

BlueStarEgo, I agree with you in so many ways.
Elena isn't my favorite either. Maybe Stefan should eat her? :D
I think that Tyler and Caroline are so sweet together. But I'm not that into the whole hybrid thing. I think that it is going to drive the two apart. I'm not sure why.
Lexi is my favorite character in the whole series. I was so sad when Damon killed her. I liked how she made Stefan a little less gloom. So I was glad to see her back too. Mason was a surprise. I think that if Damon hadn't killed him, they would've made great friends.
I so agree with the whole Bonnie thing. Jeremy loved Anna so, yeah, he's not gonna send her away. I too think, that she was being selfish. She reminds me of Vicki a little.
After the last episode, I started to like Rebekah. It was so sad, how Klaus betrayed her. Damon's comment was of course brilliant.
Michael is a mystery for me. I'm not sure what to think of him. I mean, he's gonna kill Klaus, which I'm very happy about.( I'm not a big Klaus fan. Though I like Stefan, "The Ripper" I don't like that Klaus made him turn his humanity off. I'm still hoping that Stefan will be back to normal) But he seems very....evil , I guess. :D I think that when he's done with Klaus, he'll go after Damon and Stefan.
Anyway, it has been an awesome season. Too bad there's gonna be a holiday break soon. :(
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Nora,
- I am SO ready to get rid of Elena so I agree, Stefan should just eat her for lunch. Her existence is so annoying, lol. They should just cast me as Damon's new love interest and the show will go on. :D
- Maybe the hybrid thing will eventually drive them apart, but the way I see it right now, him being a supernatural creature is what brought them together. Now, he's a vampire to so they have even more in common. I like them together. She keeps his attitude in check as best as she can so I think they're good for each other right now. I don't think Caroline has a mean bone in her body so she'll try to help all she can. I don't really like that they've accidentally hurt Matt's feelings in the process, but I like them together still.
- I LOVED Lexi. From the moment she showed up at the Salvatore's doorstep for his birthday in season one. I love Damon with all my heart, but I was SO angry with him for staking her. I wish Arielle (and Anna) could be regulars on the show. I was extremely surprised to see Mason "HOT"wood at the end of that episode, lol. I agree with that as well, if Damon hadn't killed them and spent more time together to get over the whole "me werewolf, you vampire" type differences, I think they would have liked each other as friends. I hope Damon and Ric make up too.
- I've hated Bonnie since the moment she and her witchey-ness showed up, lol. I have a solution for it all. They should just cast me as Damon's new love interest AND i'll be the witch, lol. I just want for Jeremy to be happy. I know him being in love with a dead vampire is not good for him. He needs to move on, but to be honest I'm still in love with Anna too. I never liked Vicky. I didn't think she was worth fighting over.

I haven't watched all of the newest episode yet, so I can't comment on the rest. I'm LOVING this Damon and Stefan moment in the bar. They're so horrible together and it's like heaven to watch them like this.

I don't think how I'm gonna live through this mid-season break. :(
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
Nora

Post by Nora »

BlueStarEgo,
-I hope that Caroline and Tyler will stick together. In season 1, Tyler was probably my least favorite character. I didn't like him in somany ways. But when he became a werewolf, he changed so much. I think that Caroline had a big part in that. Hadn't she been there for him when he first changed, he would've probably became an angry, very dangerous werewolf. But now that he's a vampire too, I think that it's a little much for him, that he won't be able to handle it and the blood will take him over, like it happened to Stefan in season 1. But maybe he and Caroline can have a blood-party now? :D
-Bonnie is quite difficult for me. Even though I don't like her, I feel for her. I think that loosing her grandma to the supernatural made her hate all this stuff so much, that it changed herself. I think it was in season 1 where she was supposed to take the spell off from the Jonathan Gilbert device and she didn't. When she told Caroline about it, I was like, Oh no, you didn't! I think that she should take a break and go on a vacation or something.
- When you would like to be Damon's love interest, I'd die for being Stefan's. From the first moment, I was Team Stefan. I like Damon too, and I think that he is so awesome and funny, but there is something about Stefan. :D My friends have been trying to make me change sides, they are all Team Damon. But I will not be shaken. :)
- I've started to think of Alaric as one of my favorite characters too. He and Damon are so awesome together. I liked the part where they had come from saving Stefan from the tomb vampires and they were sitting in the bar. I love how Damon says, "You can hate me, but you can't deny that we were bad Why are we talking about a donkey?." :D I love that part. When talking of Damon and his quotes, there are so many good ones. Damon is certainly with the best quotes.

I'm looking forward to Friday already, :D