Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by rapid_reader1 »

BlueStarEgo wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S STARTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Awww 3 whole hours!? So Sorry. Don't worry I WON'T reveal a thing. I'll just be e-screaming for the next 65 minutes :lol: .............. and the screaming starts NOW

For some reason I have my TV on FULL BLAST!
Omg you are SO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't give any spoilers please, but it's fine if you're like "OMG OMG WOW THAT WAS SO COOL"! :D Enjoy!

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

I have no words......... I can't think of any. It was totally orgasmic :lol: BEST.SEASON.PREMIER.EVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys have NO idea........ I don't want to give too much away. (locks lips) All I have to say is....

*Scar From Lion King Voice* BE PREPARED!! :lol: It was THEEEEE best! I have no complaints AT ALL....well maybe one, but it's nothing to get upset over.

They all did a GREAT job! =) I DVR'd it too! It'll be on repeat until next Thursday lol :D

EDIT: OMGucci bags! I NEED THIS!
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Definitely a really great season premiere. If this is what the whole season will be like, it defintely looks promising. I cannot wait to discuss it with you all! And, as a delayed response, I would like to say I think the discussion sounds like a lovely idea, cullengirl! :)

Out of curiousity, what was your one complaint, BlueStarEgo? If it is spoilery, you can just put it in the invisible text mode because I would love to know what you thought xD
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Oh my gosh! That was FANTASTIC! I didn't think I would have time to watch it... but I made time! (while I was doing homework... probably not the best thing... and I'm also up too late... sigh...) That was a great way to start off with a bang, I can't wait too see the other episodes!!! :D
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

OMG!! I was literally bouncing up and down from the start and giddy with exitement throughout the episode. I loved it and I can't wait to see more. Hurry up week ;) :lol: !! Now I get to sit in front of the comp a whole lot, while I keep all my conflicting weekly shows up to date. :roll:
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

I still haven't seen the first episode yet. I have to write up a quick book review and then I'll watch it online. Can't wait!

Twilight<3: LOVE your banner!
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Twilight<3 wrote:Out of curiousity, what was your one complaint, BlueStarEgo? If it is spoilery, you can just put it in the invisible text mode because I would love to know what you thought xD
Below is a SPOILER!
I didn't like that Jeremy didn't become a vampire :( I was really counting on that. I can tell he was very upset. But, it's probably best he didn't. He's still young.

Can't wait until everyone sees it so we can have the big discussion. I have LOTS to blab about :D
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

OMGGGGGGGGG The Return was FANTASTIC!!

What I thought:

Alright, I love Ian, but Damon has got a LONG way to go before I forgive him for his actions in The Return.

My heart broke for him when he opened up to Kat and she shut him down. Then he showed up in Elena's room, and he kissed her, but it was a horrible first kiss! She didn't want to kiss him, and though I was surprised we got a DE kiss in episode 1, I was still going with it. Time to celebrate!

Then the kiss-ish thing stopped, and I realized that that was the first DE kiss. That is not okay. We have all been waiting for that for over a year, and this is what we get. Makes sense, but I was so, so disappointed.

Then Elena said the same thing Kat said! "I'll only love Stefan...I don't love you." (Not her exact words) and immediately it was like :shock: BAADDDDDDDDDDD idea Elena! Good for her for staying true to Stefan, and she had no way of knowning what happened with Kat, but wow that was the last thing Damon needed to hear. He has basically two reasons for living. 1) Katherine. 2) Elena. When Kat hurt him, he went to Elena. Then she hurt him, so he lashed out at Jeremy. NOT. OKAY.

Now I have nothing against Jer, but I don't like him either. I never thought of him as a character where I would be very sad if he died. Mostly, I thought, I'd be sad for Elena and Jenna. Nope. I have no idea what my face looked like when Damon pushed Jer up against the wall, but I'm sure it wasn't pretty. When he killed Jer, I burst into tears.

Now I didn't pay much attention to the ending the first time (of course I've watched it 4/5 times now) but here's what's going on with me in relation to the show: I'm crying and trying to calm down, knowing that the episode is coming to an end. When I finally pull myself together long enough to look at the screen again, I see Kat in Caroline's hospital room.

Caroline Forbes is my role play character, and I understand her more then any other character because I put myself in her place all of the time. So honestly, the only thing I could think was "Please, please no Katherine! Leave her alone!" and we all know she didn't.

So I was bawling until the end, then it took me 15 minutes to calm myself down. Great, great episode, but SO not what I thought it would be like.

And now I'm so, SO angry at Damon! He killed Elena's little brother! That is NOT OKAY! Granted, Jer lived with no harm done, but Damon didn't know that!

After a good night's sleep, I'm not so angry anymore, but Damon has definately lost a few points with me. I will still call myself Team Damon (because Stefan had some low points too!) but it's no longer with pride. At least, not yet.

So, Damon, please do something great in episode two. Save some puppies or something! I really, really want to overlook this, but what you did was Not Okay.

Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Thank you, cullengirl! After watching the season premiere, I just HAD to make a signature with Ian in it, haha.

Somewhat of a response to rapid_reader1/addition to her post:
My heart absolutely broke for Damon when a) Katherine told him she never loved him and b) when Elena said she wasn't surprised Damon had kissed her but that he thought she kissed him back. Also the end scene but those two scenes specifically. Damon has been through so much. He is always living in the shadow of his brother and just has to endure this whole world of anger and despair. It's almost tragic.

What Damon did to Jeremy was certainly not acceptable, justifiable, or even rational but he was heartbroken. He wasn't thinking clearly. I don't know if it's those smoldering eyes or if I really just love Damon as a character, but that scene just made me love him even more. It's part of what makes his character great is that he has flaws and lots of them. He isn't the perfect guy. He's dangerous and aggressive and I just love that about him. That's one of the reasons why I love him and Elena together so much is because Elena can bring out the softer side in him. I'm really hoping to see a lot more of the Damon as an emotional wreck. It's heartbreaking but I love it. :)
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

In response to Twilight<3:
Agree with your first paragraph :) Damon doesn't get a lot of love from the characters in the show. And to hear, not once, but twice that the women you love don't love you back, and even worse they love your brother? That is horribly hard. Good for Elena for bring true to Stefan, because a lot of TVD fans don't like Elena because of her actions in the book Shadow Souls. We don't know if Kat was speaking the truth or not, but she probably just wanted to break him. *baddddd Kat*

I agree with most of your second paragraph. What he did was wrong, and after the shock went away I was more wary then angry, but he needs to save some puppies in BNW for me to love him like I used to :) And the 'Elena bringing out Damon's soft side, and Damon bringing out her fun side' is exactly why I support Delena :D They can grow off of each other.