Paramore

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
kayAlicekay
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Paramore

Post by kayAlicekay »

Agreed. I love that song. It is so energetic and Riot!-ish.
KayKay Peace Live Laugh Love TWILIGHT!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Team Renesmee - Not the Loch Ness
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

My favorite song? Do you know what you're asking me? I am terrible at making decisions! (I finally decided after about 2 years that Twilight is my favorite book in the saga!) I love love love I Caught Myself. I can't tell you specifically (I'm weird that way) but I just love it! I also love Brighter.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
kayAlicekay

Post by kayAlicekay »

Oh, I love those songs too. And I know, it's a hard decision. I'm terrible at making them. My friends say I have ICD (indecisive compulsive disorder. haha.)
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

^^^ha ha I like that phrase I'll have to remember it. I have another friend who is worse at making decisions than I am (which is pretty bad considering how bad I am!) & I'll have to tell her that she has that.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
kayAlicekay

Post by kayAlicekay »

Ha ha, you let her know. My friend (who is a twilight lover, had me read twilight) came up with that for me. She is also a Paramore lover, so ya...
misskiley

Post by misskiley »

Has everyone heard their new song.. "The Only Exception" ? I <3 it!

I never heard of Paramore until I read Twilight.. but I heard them on the soundtrack and loved them,.. so of course I had to have more.. Can anyone tell me some of their better songs?
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Yeah, it's really sweet.
Um, I pretty much like most of their songs. But my favs are probably Brighter, Let This Go, Pressure, Let the Flames Begin, We Are Broken, Playing God, Turn it Off, and The Only Exception. Oh, and you should check out All I Wanted was You--Hayley hits a mega-amazing note that gives me chills whenever I listen to it.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
misskiley

Post by misskiley »

Wow,.. thanks! I think I've only heard one of those songs.. so thanks for the suggestions.. I'm definitely. going to check them all out :)
kayAlicekay

Post by kayAlicekay »

I absolutely LOVE allll Paramore songs. Can't even choose a favorite. I am listening to The Final Riot right now
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

You forgot Born For This, Jenna. Its an awesometastic song.
I only like their angry songs- all the acousticy, lovey songs are.... not so good. They all sound the same, its taking me forever to figure out which songs on brand new eyes are which without looking.