Paramore

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Paramore

Post by una »

This is the place to discuss all things Paramore, the members, the videos, the music, etc.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Re: Paramore

Post by bac »

I'm listening to the Twilight Soundtrack right now and at this very moment Decode! I have to admit I had not heard of them before Twilight. I am old and out of touch, but I am slowly getting back in touch with the current world. Heehee!
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Amiee
Settled in Forks

Post by Amiee »

I heard of Paramore a few weeks before I saw Twilight.. Don't know why I haven't heard of them before, their music is great! Don't know if any of you guys has heard their new album? Nice music, ofc, just like their other songs. With a few slow ones, something else than we're used to, haha. But I love their music, and I love their style. Heard they'lle give a concert in the Netherlands december 8th, isn't it?
They say; 'Guns don't kill people. People kill people.'
Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you just stood there and yelled: 'Beng!'
Don't think you'll kill too many people, eh?
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Eh, they're okay. I've known about them for at least a year before the movie came out, because they're on Fueled By Ramen. I like their music, at least the old stuff. All We Know Was Falling was a good album, but I only like about 3 songs off of Riot. I'm not a big fan of the band themselves, but some of their songs, paired with Muse, makes a great snowboarding playlist.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I'll have to tell Sam about this, she loves Paramore!
I like them, and some of their songs.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Yes I love Paramore!
They are my favorite band. I love their new CD, my favorite songs from that one is tied between Playing God and Only Exception. But my absolute fav is Let the Flames Begin. It just gets me so pumped up. I just like want to change the world when I listen to it.

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot but I was on youtube the other day and found a plethora of Paramore songs not on any CDs. This one is my favorite of the ones that weren't professionally recorded: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NK2WisY3eo
Now if I could just find a way to get it on my iPod...
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

They're good. I heard of them like before Riot! came out. I like their All We Know Is Falling CD the best.
Riot! was okay. I liked For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic.
Their new album is okay, but I'm still fond of AWKIF better.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Thanks to Twilight, Paramore got a new fan. I had never heard of them beforehand (I like never listen to the radio & so I don't know what's out there, I just know what I already like.) After I got the soundtrack I fell in love w/both of their songs on it. I actually think I like "I Caught Myself" better than "Decode" for some reason. Sometime late last year I was at Borders and they had All We Know Is Falling on sale & I had a coupon so I got it for like $5 and I LOVE it! Sometime later I got Riot!, I think it's an okay album. And then recently I got Brand New Eyes, I've only listened to it a few times (usually when I'm on the computer and so I'm doing other things) and so I haven't really decided any favorite songs or if I like the album overall. But overall I like their music & think that they are a really good band.

So after that long post & explanation, I like them!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
dragon620026
Settled in Forks

Post by dragon620026 »

I love paramore. I really like the beat in the music and the lyrics. Its a shame that they weren't in the new moon cd. I kinda feel bad too because they made those songs for Twilight and I don't know why they didn't get a song in. I mean, muse is in it again. I love Muse by the way so no worries there. Anyways, just expressing some thoughts.

I also love her newest cd, brand new eyes. I love "All I wanted" and "Only Exception", Anyways, I to have been a fan of theirs for years now and will continue to be. I'm so glad that one of made favorite bands got involved with twilight. That was a very good day for me ^^
.:Saga the Twilight Pony:.
Currently On Ebay 11/07/09 - 11/14/09
Search at eBay for "Saga the Twilight Pony" or "150387073926"
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

^^I think they chose not to put a song up for NM, not that they weren't chosen. But based on the music selection Chris made, I don't think one of their songs would have made it in, but that's just how I feel.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com