Actors of Twilight, their other works

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Re: Actors of Twilight, their other works

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Jacobs-girl wrote: Ah I know, so frustrating that it had a seemingly limited release. My tiny local movie theater is finally playing it next week though so I'm going to see it then. Can't wait. :)
Ugh you lucky! Lol :) I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

An old episode of Grey's Anatomy was on last night with Elisabeth Reaser in it as "Jane Doe" aka "Ava" aka "Rebecca Pope." I loved her character before she went crazy. :razz:
Jacobs-girl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jacobs-girl »

21Twilight21 wrote:
Jacobs-girl wrote: Ah I know, so frustrating that it had a seemingly limited release. My tiny local movie theater is finally playing it next week though so I'm going to see it then. Can't wait. :)
Ugh you lucky! Lol :) I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks but I won't be seeing it after all. I had booked tickets but I became unwell on Monday (some kind of sore throat/head cold/generally feeling ill thing) so I've canceled for tonight. :( I guess I'll just have to wait until it's released on DVD now.
"You want a nice stereo? Drive your own car"" (Bella, New Moon, ch. 1)

"They’re just cliff diving, Bella. Recreation. La Push doesn’t have a mall, you know" (Jacob, New Moon, ch. 7)
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

After seeing the trailer for Snow White and the Huntsman I am kind of excited for this movie. It looks amazing & Charlize Theron is crazy good in just the two minutes. I find it weird that none of the trailers (so far anyway) have Kristen's character saying anything. I hear she has a British accent in the film so I hope it's a good one. This movie definitely has a different feel than "Mirror Mirror" and looks better in my opinion. Mirror Mirror looks silly while SWATH looks kick butt awesome.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I've seen so many movies by the actors/actresses of the Twi movies. Some are a lot better than others, but the acting was always awesome. I'm currently waiting for Snow White and the Huntsman, Bel Ami, Cosmopolis, and Cowgirls 'N Angels to come out. Can't wait for all of those! SWATH looks amazing. I can't wait to see how Kristen did as Snow. I'm pretty sure Bel Ami will kill me. :lol: Rob having sexy times most of the time? Yeah...dead. Haha. I'm not sure what Cosmopolis is even about, but I can't wait for it just cause Rob is in it. Also, I can't wait for Cowgirls 'N Angels just cause Jackson is in it. Jackson is a damn good actor. Especially in the episode of Criminal Minds called "Conflicted".
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I am really looking forward to Rob's line up of new movies. I will watch others and their movies if they interest me.
Banner by TammyAZ