Actors of Twilight, their other works

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Actors of Twilight, their other works

Post by bac »

A place to discuss other movies that include the actors of the Twilight Movies.

Most recently in the news are

Remember Me with Robert Pattinson
The Runaways with Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning
Valentine's Day with Taylor Lautner
by Laniyeah on photobucket
dazzledBrit
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Actors of Twilight, their other works

Post by dazzledBrit »

Who's planning on seeing Remember Me?

There are loads of clips and interviews out atm and I'm really excited about it. It looks like a great movie, plus it has both Rob and Pierce in it! :lol: I think Rob & Emile look like they have great chemistry.

New Remember Me Clip at Hollywood Chicago
Remember Me Feature

Pierce Brosnan: Rob Pattinson A Lovely Lad

Hopefully, it'll be a success for Rob, it looks like a perfect movie for him.

One idiot interviewer I saw said that Remember Me was like Twilight, and Rob looked like he was struggling not to call her an eejit for that remark! :lol:
Rob's Halfway House member ~ Kristen, Rob AND Taylor fan - The Twilight pedant

Heading to Forks soon...
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I will be seeing Remember Me on opening day.
Banner by TammyAZ
misskiley

Post by misskiley »

I think I'm most excited to see The Runaways. I really like Dakota Fanning, and I think her and Kristin will be really great together.
I was planning on possibly going to Remember Me- and will definitely be going now because of the Eclipse trailer!! But, it will also be nice to see him doing something else. I can never get enough Rob :)
dazzledBrit

Post by dazzledBrit »

misskiley wrote:I think I'm most excited to see The Runaways. I really like Dakota Fanning, and I think her and Kristin will be really great together.
I was planning on possibly going to Remember Me- and will definitely be going now because of the Eclipse trailer!! But, it will also be nice to see him doing something else. I can never get enough Rob :)
Me too...to all of that! :lol:

I love Kristen's attitude to her work :) - she's so intense about acting as an art-form. It's kinda cute that her is this indie-type girl who's been in so many indie flicks that hardly anyone sees, but that always works really really hard to portray her characters as well as she can, and now she's had superstardom and success thrust upon her.

Rob also, I think is a really good actor and actually, I don't think the Twilight films have given him the best opportunity to use his talents. Obviously he now has a lot more opportunities...and maybe some of Kristen's ethos is rubbing off. I heard a few times that with NM he really really wanted to play the best Edward he possibly could and I think he really upped his game. It's going to be great to see what he does movie-wise over the next 10-20 years.

Heading to Forks soon...
misskiley

Post by misskiley »

Yeah,.. Kristin is definitely a great actress. It kinda makes me angry when I'd read online of these people making fun of her for biting her lip so much, but in Twilight, Bella bites her lip ALL the time.

And Rob.. in an interview he did one time, he was saying how playing Edward was just as much posing and as it was acting.. which made me laugh!! I haven't seen him in anything else,.. well the Harry Potter movie.. but that was before I knew who he was. I've heard he's signed up to do Bel Ami and possibly Water for Elephants.. which are both books. It's going to be weird seeing him with girls other than Kristin in movies.. their chemistry was so great.. I wonder if he will be able to have it with other actresses.
dazzledBrit

Post by dazzledBrit »

THE RUNAWAYS Brand New TV Spot!

I can't wait for this to come out! :D

Heading to Forks soon...
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

I really liked the Runaways TV spot. It is great to see Kristen playing a part other than Bella. She'll get some respect now. I am definitely going to this movie. The production company is in my city, and they will be doing a local preview here. I don't know if Kristen or Dakota will be there, though. Minneapolis might not be important enough, and I know they are busy ladies.
misskiley

Post by misskiley »

Susie wrote:Minneapolis might not be important enough, and I know they are busy ladies.
Disagree! lol Minneapolis is great.. my favorite rapper, Atmosphere is from there! And they are 100x more likely to go there as apposed to a small town in Iowa.

I also am looking forward to The Runaways movie. I am a huge Rob fan.. but I'm more looking forward to Kristin's movie.
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

I checked on the Minneapolis premiere of Runaways, and it's really just a screening! You can see it a week early at the Walker Art Center for $8 on March 13. I'm busy that night, so I can wait one more week

misskiley - looks like you're my neighbor there in Iowa! My daughter's boyfriend goes to Grinnell....