Actors of Twilight, their other works

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzledBrit
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Actors of Twilight, their other works

Post by dazzledBrit »

Susie wrote:I really liked the Runaways TV spot. It is great to see Kristen playing a part other than Bella. She'll get some respect now. I am definitely going to this movie. The production company is in my city, and they will be doing a local preview here. I don't know if Kristen or Dakota will be there, though. Minneapolis might not be important enough, and I know they are busy ladies.
I'm really glad for Kristen that The RunAways is getting interest. She's done a lot of great work outside of Twilight that never got interest before and she is an amazing actress.
Rob's Halfway House member ~ Kristen, Rob AND Taylor fan - The Twilight pedant

Heading to Forks soon...
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I recently watched Panic room b/c it was on tv and forgot that Kristen was in it. She was also in the messengers and I thought she did really well in both. I did see The Haunted Airman but was not a huge fan it was a low budget film but I thought Robert did well for the part. How to be I couldn't get past 5 min so if anyone knows if it gets better I will gladly put it back in my queue.
Banner by TammyAZ
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Desiree~ I watched How to be. And IMO, it doesn't get better. The storyline didn't interest me at all. I mean, I think Rob is a fantastic actor. But I think that the script/idea was so bad that not even great acting could save it.

I am most excited about Remember me. From the clips it seems like it's a good movie.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Dovrebanen wrote:Desiree~ I watched How to be. And IMO, it doesn't get better. The storyline didn't interest me at all. I mean, I think Rob is a fantastic actor. But I think that the script/idea was so bad that not even great acting could save it.

I am most excited about Remember me. From the clips it seems like it's a good movie.
Thanks Trine! I am glad I mailed it back then. It was awful. Yes I will be going to see Remember Me. Hubby will be watching the kids while my girlfriends and I go. That way I can drool over Rob.
Banner by TammyAZ
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

dazzledBrit wrote:Who's planning on seeing Remember Me?

There are loads of clips and interviews out atm and I'm really excited about it. It looks like a great movie, plus it has both Rob and Pierce in it! :lol: I think Rob & Emile look like they have great chemistry.
I agree, Dazzled! I think it will be good for the world to see that Rob isn't just a pretty face, he can act! I am going to see it opening day. Can't wait to discuss it on the forum afterwards. So, does it open in Britain on March 12th too?
dazzledBrit

Post by dazzledBrit »

No, it doesn't open till April here. :x

Heading to Forks soon...
dazzledBrit

Post by dazzledBrit »

I'm watching Adventureland right now...it's amazing! 8-) Making me feel old though! :lol:

Heading to Forks soon...
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Dazzled - Do you mean Alice in Wonderland, or do you mean something else?

By the way - since you're new like me, maybe you don't know about the "edit" feature. I did a double post once and JAZZ GIRL clued me in - If you want to add something and no one else has posted since your last post, you can just go to your most recent post and click "edit" and you will be able to add to your post. If no one has posted yet, it won't show as an edit. If you do your editing after others have posted, then it shows up as an edit so that people will know that it is new info to read. :)
dazzledBrit

Post by dazzledBrit »

Susie wrote:Dazzled - Do you mean Alice in Wonderland, or do you mean something else?

By the way - since you're new like me, maybe you don't know about the "edit" feature. I did a double post once and JAZZ GIRL clued me in - If you want to add something and no one else has posted since your last post, you can just go to your most recent post and click "edit" and you will be able to add to your post. If no one has posted yet, it won't show as an edit. If you do your editing after others have posted, then it shows up as an edit so that people will know that it is new info to read. :)
No, Adventureland...Kristen Stewart's 2009 movie with Jesse Eisenberg. It was really really good. 8-)

Thanks for the hint. I knew about edit...that was an "oops!" on the double post...I didn't realise I was the last one to have posted before posting again. :oops:

Heading to Forks soon...
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

"Adventureland" with our own KStew. Duh!!!!!! :oops: Thanks for the recommendation!