Smallville, the TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Smallville, the TV series

Post by bac »

A place to discuss the TV show Smallville.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Smallville, the TV series

Post by clpviolet »

*********SPOILER ALERT********

I requested this topic so I guess I'll start this off. I just watched the finale last night and it was really good. I'm glad that Zod was finally dealt with too bad that all the Kandorians had to go to though. They could have helped Clark to learn more about being Kryptonian since apparently his link to his father is destroyed. I am really worried about Clark though. Unless the martian or Hawkman (or whoever else can fly) thought to come back when the satelites went down I doubt that anyone will be in the area to save him. And what about his wound with blue Kryptonite.....is it serious enough to really take away his powers? Cause this would be a perfect moment for him to finally learn to fly. Oh and Lois finally finds out and now Clark might die....WTF??lol... :lol: :roll: I hope Oliver is ok too, he is soo hot I love him!!! ;) Him and Chloe are cute together too. I have watched this series for a while, a couple times I fell behind cause I would forget to watch and watch something else instead. But now that I have an internet connection good enough to watch stuff online I don't have to worry about missing an ep....just catch it online whenever I can.
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I used to be a really big fan of this show. But the last few seasons I haven't liked it as well. And then they moved the night it's on & I have other stuff I usuall watch when it's on. (And I don't have a good enough internet connection to watch shows onlin. :( ) This last season I haven't even watched it & so I would be so confused!!!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

It is good the show is still going on. I am on Season 6. I just rent them through blockbuster via mail.I like it but will have to see the current season to decide if it is still good. Usually when shows run for a long time they get worse :(
Banner by TammyAZ
jonsgirljen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by jonsgirljen »

My husband and I just started watching this show not too long ago, and we are obviously way behind. We borrowed the first season from a friend and we watched them quite a bit, and then for some reason we just kinda stopped. I think we will have to give them another go because I liked what we had watched, I don't know. Is it worth it to continue to watch them?
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

Well at first I didn't even watch it when they first created it....and then as the years progressed and it was still getting renewed I started to try to get into it (this was around the time they started airing reruns on abcfamily channel) and then I got married and stopped because we just didn't have time for it and didn't have a connection to the cable line into our room at my in-laws house or even an attena(sp?) to watch it without it. So I fell behind for a couple of yrs too. :roll:

Now that I am moved back here with my parents again (loooong story) I started catching up with all my shows (btw if you don't know I am a TV-aholic....and probably always will be)thru online streaming and now I don't worry if I miss one day I know now how and where to find most shows that air these days and can probably find any blast from the past (right now I am reliving HUNTER :lol:) ......Anyways I did catch up and now I am all up to date and totally addicted.....which includes jumping around and screaming whenever anything exiting happens.....all right in front of my computer and my parents who sometimes think I am nuts.... :lol: :roll:

For me I think it was worth watching cause it doesn't follow the comics to the letter....it takes a story, character, spinoff or whatever into its own interpretation. And since its the final season I want to make sure I know what's what when the end comes around. I know shows have to end but I always hate it when I'm really into the show. At least they'll leave me wanting more not thankful for the end.
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
Ilovetwilight0509
Learning to Love Green

Post by Ilovetwilight0509 »

The show has been a little slow the last two seasons, but it is really good this one. I can't believe that it is over soon.