Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Christian Serratos as Angela

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

I am not saying Christian won't make a great Angela, but the picture I have always had in my head when I think of Angela was of the girl that played in "Never Been Kissed" not Drew Barrymore, but the girl that befriended her first when she went back to high school. The leader of the Denominators, you guys know who I am talking about? I know she was too old to play the part, this is just the picture I had in my head for Angela... Leelee Sobieski
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I've never actually seen her; can someone post a link to an on-set pic of her?

EDIT:
I just got back from the movie, and I thought she was too talkative/in your face and got along with Jessica a little too well. She was also not how I pictured Angela, and I was sad that she ended up with Eric instead of Ben.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
edward loverr
Settled in Forks

Post by edward loverr »

wow i agree she is nothing like how i imagined angela, to me angela had long wavy/curly brown hair with a lil bit of freckles and kind of more short and less talkative. plus she sounded a little rude in hte movie trailers and stuff i dont no she just didnt click as the perfect angela to me. oh well i am sure she will be a great angela!
E<3B
DIE HARD CULLEN FAN RIGHT HERE!!
I wish all guys could be like Edward. And I won't stop looking until i find my Edward Cullen <3
i know i am deep.
deal with it.
LeechesRule95
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by LeechesRule95 »

WELL....

She was okay I had a hard time picturing her as Angela at first.... BECAUSE SHE WAS IN NEDS DECLASIFIED AND NICKELODEON MOVIES.... I also thought she was pretty short and i hated that she ended up with ERIC... When she was supposed to end up with Ben..... but she cant help that that its the writers fault.....
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

I picture all women named angela the same, even if i've met them. She always red or brown, frizzy curly hair that poofs out, and i dont really know how to describe her fzce.

but i like christian as angela. but i didnt know christian could be a girls name! :oops:
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
<3_my_Edward
Wandering Through Town

Post by <3_my_Edward »

The whole time I was reading Twilight I always pictured Angela looking like this girl in one of my classes. The reason was the girl acted exactly the way Angela did, she was quiet and shy but seriously the nicest person you have ever met. Anyway looks wise Christian doesn't match the Angela in my head, but that doesn't really matter. I really liked her personality in the movie, she seemed so sweet and nice to Bella, just like I imagined... I can't wait to see her in New Moon, I really really hope they bring Ben into the movie...
"...I knew I was eager to get to school because I would see Edward Cullen. And that was very, very stupid." ~Bella
harlz93
Settled in Forks

Post by harlz93 »

Wow...looks like I'm in a minority when I say Christian looked exactly how I picture Angela...the glasses and everything.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I thought she would be more shy and timid, but in the movie, she is quite talkative.
Her appearance is fine for Angela, I think though.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

-Jasper wrote:I thought she would be more shy and timid, but in the movie, she is quite talkative.
Her appearance is fine for Angela, I think though.
I completely agree!
She was really into it! And in't Eric supposed to be Ben?
It got me really confused!

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

As pretty in real life Christian is, she managed to dial that down a lot and pull out a nice character personality. The girl she got skills.
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *