Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Laure
Settled in Forks

Re: Ashley Greene as Alice

Post by Laure »

She's the best Alice you can get if you ask me :D That's exactly how I would have imagined her if I hadn't seen the movie first :lol:
Funny how her hair's longer in real-life though :P I love the Alice-haircut! (If I wasn't so fond of my waistlength hair, I would like that haircut myself :D )
Laure
Leb' die Sekunde, bis die Unendlichkeit
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Ashley Greene IS Alice..She has that bubbly personality that lightens a room..

She suits the part perfectly :D
They couldn't have gotten a better Alice..
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
ShortStuff_<3
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShortStuff_<3 »

Ashley is PERFECT to play Alice which is good coz she's one of my FAVE characters but anyways...i luv her pixie-ish features and the hair, and her energy - i think she did a great job!! :)
Dear Jacob, I WIN. Sincerely, Edward.
[i'm.betting.on.ALICE] :D
>>> ADRENALINEE RUSSSHHH <<<
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

I read somewhere that people were complaining because of her hair not being short enough and what not. She may not be petite and small, I think she is absolutely perfect as Alice. She has that sing song voice I imagined in the book and the gracefulness too. Haha, she's also very good looking in my opinion. -strokes ashley greene wallpaper-
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Laure
Settled in Forks

Post by Laure »

edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:I read somewhere that people were complaining because of her hair not being short enough and what not. She may not be petite and small, I think she is absolutely perfect as Alice. She has that sing song voice I imagined in the book and the gracefulness too. Haha, she's also very good looking in my opinion. -strokes ashley greene wallpaper-
yes, she's not really small, I heard that -what's her name again, the one who plays Rosalie- is smaller than Ashley :D and she's supposed to be reallly tall... :D
but indeed she has that sing song voice and she lookes so adorable <3
Laure
Leb' die Sekunde, bis die Unendlichkeit
edwardlikeshaystacks

^ yeah, Ashley is like 5' 6" or something and I believe she supported her height with a, "who's really 4' 11" anyway?" Haha.

I never really took the time to look at Nikki Reed's and Ashley Greene's height difference, I guess those pumps they make Rosalie wear sure can be deceiving.
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva »

I think shes perfect for the part of Alice, truly how I imagined her to be.
Sullie06
Learning to Love Green

Post by Sullie06 »

I loved Ashley as Alice, she's exactly what I pictured my Alice to be. Plus her acting was spot on, she WAS Alice. I didn't even notice in the movie that she's taller, I knew it, but it wasn't noticable. The magic of the movies. Finding an actress shorter than 5'0" would be a daunting task. I only know one adult women shorter than 5'0". My friend Raquel is 4'10" but she's Mexican so she couldn't be Alice :lol:

Oh and my husband is in LOVE with Ashley. He looked at me after the movie and was like Alice is my Edward Cullen.. and I just about lost it.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

I really like Ashley for Alice! I think she did a wonderful job in making Alice come to life! And even outside the movie Ashely seems like an awesome girl! I watch her interviews and things and she always seems to be so happy and all! I think she is wonderful and one of the luckiest girls ever 'cause she gets to hang with Jackson!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
edwardlikeshaystacks

Sullie06 wrote:I loved Ashley as Alice, she's exactly what I pictured my Alice to be. Plus her acting was spot on, she WAS Alice. I didn't even notice in the movie that she's taller, I knew it, but it wasn't noticable. The magic of the movies. Finding an actress shorter than 5'0" would be a daunting task. I only know one adult women shorter than 5'0". My friend Raquel is 4'10" but she's Mexican so she couldn't be Alice :lol:

Oh and my husband is in LOVE with Ashley. He looked at me after the movie and was like Alice is my Edward Cullen.. and I just about lost it.
Well, the guys had to have SOME kind of eye candy when watching the movie! :P haha

I highly doubt they wouldve cast like a 15 just because she was 5' 0" and under.