Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Re: Ashley Greene as Alice

Post by silver-swallow »

Yeah, the thing i thought she pulled off REALLY well in the film was the whole "pixie-ish" vibe that Alice is meant to have! Like the way Ashley walked, and her pitching (is that what they call it? Not american, so not too sure!) the ball in the baseball scene.... Those little things were done to perfection, the bodylanguage, and i thought she did magnificently there. I was VERY impressed. Also, though this doesn't really count for much in acting, she LOOKS exactly like i always pictured alice to be like!!!

She could do with being a little more foreward or spunky, i agree. But at the same time, she didnt get much of a chance in twilight to portray her character. In new moon, im sure we will see alice brought to life. :D
noelia_cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by noelia_cullen »

I think she did fabulous!!!!! she didn't have a chance to develope herself in twilight but I believe that if she was given the opportunity she would have been great!!!!, We'll have to wait for NM, to see more about her and b able to judge her from a extended performance... :D
Team Edward: Because sparkling it's way cooler!
(Sorry if my english isn't perfect, it's not my home language)
Rexin
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Rexin »

Ooh, you guys brought up something I kinda forgot to incorporate into my critique! XD The pixie comparison!
Yet again my idea of a pixie is rather dark...like something artist Neneh Thomas would draw. Hmm.
My mind has changed
My body's framed,
But God I like it
My heart's aflame
My heart is strained
But God I like it
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

It would have been great to have some of the mental conversation between Alice & Edward...

Can I talk to her now??? Darn it ...How about NOW....Danr it...you know we going to be great friends don't you...your keeping me from her...would you just give in already...My gosh, how long are you going to be like this...NO MEADOW for you Eddie...about time...you do smell good Bella... :lol:

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

i love ashley greene as alice!
:lol:
soo hot!
i dont like the neaw alice wig though
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
cherrydarling1177
Settled in Forks

Post by cherrydarling1177 »

Ashley absolutely NAILS it as Alice! Seriously, she is (in my opinion anyway) probably the best casting choice out of the lot. She's petite, beautiful and the hair, mannerisms...just everything.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

did you guys see that Ashley made Maxim's hot 100 list? She's #68, anyway I thought it was kind of neat. And it's cool that she's getting attention thanks to the success of Twilight (and her awesome portrayal as Alice.)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Hearts in red ink.
Wandering Through Town

Post by Hearts in red ink. »

cherrydarling1177 wrote:Ashley absolutely NAILS it as Alice! Seriously, she is (in my opinion anyway) probably the best casting choice out of the lot. She's petite, beautiful and the hair, mannerisms...just everything.

i agree. i pictured alice to be exactly that.

i just didn't like her hair in the movie. it wasn't dark enough, alice's hair is suppose to be jet black. that's really my only complaint. i think she portrayed alice well in the movie, just wish we had more of her in twilight. can't wait for new moon hopefully she'll be able to develop her character more.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

pennybug84 wrote:did you guys see that Ashley made Maxim's hot 100 list? She's #68, anyway I thought it was kind of neat. And it's cool that she's getting attention thanks to the success of Twilight (and her awesome portrayal as Alice.)
She needs more exsposer...she'll be higher on that list next year...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

The Dark Knight wrote:
pennybug84 wrote:did you guys see that Ashley made Maxim's hot 100 list? She's #68, anyway I thought it was kind of neat. And it's cool that she's getting attention thanks to the success of Twilight (and her awesome portrayal as Alice.)
She needs more exsposer...she'll be higher on that list next year...
these films are going to do for all the cast members what harry potter did for daniel, rupert and emma. well be seeing a lot more of Ms.greene all over the place, especially since she actually gets a major part in this film, as opposed to twilight, where she was just a stand by character.