Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
#1twi-guy
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Ashley Greene as Alice

Post by #1twi-guy »

If there was anyone cast that is straight on how I imagined, it was Ashley as Alice.
O-M-FREAKIN-G I loved her in the movie! I was worried that they might screw up at Alice,
but my favorite character was brought to the screen wonderfully!

Can't wait to see Ashley saying Kristen smells bad in New Moon! Haha
(The werewolf smell of course...) :D

The original twi-guy.
While people obsess over Edward, I have a thing for Alice. Hehe
nyx
Settled in Forks

Post by nyx »

Alice was chosen perfectly and fit my mental picture perfectly. If only I could say the same about the rest of the cast. The worst were probubly Edward, Eric, and Carlisle
alice_is_my_homegirl

Post by alice_is_my_homegirl »

Ashley was perfection. My friend is a huge Alice fan and when Ashley said that first line she almost screamed!
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901!
MrsEdwardCullen4Ever
Settled in Forks

Post by MrsEdwardCullen4Ever »

I think she is the best cast cullen. exactly how i pictured her!! and i even think she sounds like how alice would sounds. ah-mazing casting job!!
"Isabella Swan I promise to love you foever. Every single day of forever.Will You Marry Me?"
foolinthemoon

Post by foolinthemoon »

alice_is_my_homegirl wrote:Ashley was perfection. My friend is a huge Alice fan and when Ashley said that first line she almost screamed!

Me too! Everyone else screamed for Jacob, Edward or Carlisl - not that i wasn't excited to see them too *swoon* - but it wasn't till i saw Alice that i got WAY too excited, I squelched a scream and started knocking the person beside me in the knee with my fist... lol
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Seriously... the more you read the books, the awesomer Alice gets. And Ashley is perfect. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
cullen_kissez

Post by cullen_kissez »

OK, please don't kill me!
The one thing I didn't like about Alice was I didn't imagine her hair like that, it should've been shorter (as I imagined it..)
But she was hella convincing tho, the look Edward gave her when Bella visited the Cullen house for the first time - priceless!
She needed more of a presence in the movie tho, but I'm gearing up to see her portrayal when she goes to see Bella after the cliffdiving incident - that and her problem with the shapeshifters .. :D
.:: why try and fit in when I was born to stand out? ::.

..and then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
E<3B
foolinthemoon

Post by foolinthemoon »

cullen_kissez wrote:OK, please don't kill me!
The one thing I didn't like about Alice was I didn't imagine her hair like that, it should've been shorter (as I imagined it..)
lol, I don't think anyone will revolt ; )

i imagined it much like it is in the movie but darker, and it just occured to me recently that some people thought of it as shorter. I wonder what hairstyle Stephenie had meant for her to have... hmmmm.
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

foolinthemoon wrote:

i imagined it much like it is in the movie but darker, and it just occured to me recently that some people thought of it as shorter. I wonder what hairstyle Stephenie had meant for her to have... hmmmm.
I wonder the same. I was thinking though, for the wedding, it says Alice has her hair in pin curls. So I think for her to achieve a hairstyle like that movie Alice's length seems perfect. If it was much shorter, she wouldn't be able to pull that off.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

CantBreathe wrote:
foolinthemoon wrote:

I wonder the same. I was thinking though, for the wedding, it says Alice has her hair in pin curls. So I think for her to achieve a hairstyle like that movie Alice's length seems perfect. If it was much shorter, she wouldn't be able to pull that off.
They length was exactly how I pictured it to be, but I think it should have been darker. BC in the book her hair was black not a dark brown. BC to me all of female leads had a diff hari color, Bella-Brown, Rosalie-Blonde, Esme-Carmel, and Alice-Black. Sorry getting off on a tanget there. But I thought Ashley was PERFECTION as ALICE. If anyone came to life from the page of the book to on screen it was ALICE. From her manerisms to her ballet movements like pointing her toe during the baseball scene was perfect. Her voice even sounds like I imagined it would. I have a "girl crush" on Alice, :lol:
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY