Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
melting into you
Learning to Love Green

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #2

Post by melting into you »

Hot mess works for him. Short works for him. He just has the face for it all.

I like it any way he wears it. I even like when he tries to push it back and it stands straight up LOL
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

spookybell wrote:I worry about him a lot actually. He will be thrown into Holywood life and before he has a chance to make his own choice, he will have made some wrong ones. I pray to G-d that Robert Pattinson has a real Guardian Angel. He might need it.

I love him
no - I am infatuation with obsessing about him
and I enjoy... nevermind
*nena slaps spooky's lips

I bet she does not know she did that :? scchhhh
I know, he's gotten very popular very fast. Wasn't there an interview where he said that he might get depressed when he gets back to London and things settle down for him, though I don't see that happening. I do however think he might be okay though, from all I've seen of him on various shows it seems he has it together, Hopefullly you are right and he does have a Guardian Angel, I'll lend him mine.. :D
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

I worry about Rob too...it seems like it's best when he's busy so he has something to focus on. He's suddenly been thrown into all this and is the over night 'It Guy' in Hollywood...it just seems to overwhemling. And I look at him sometimes and see that he doesn't really feel like he belongs there. I just hope he can handle it because like I said before he's extremely talented and man, do I love him. hehe :D I'm really eager to learn more about Parts Per Billion...and of course see How to Be and Little Ashes.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

stellar87 wrote:I worry about Rob too...it seems like it's best when he's busy so he has something to focus on. He's suddenly been thrown into all this and is the over night 'It Guy' in Hollywood...it just seems to overwhemling. And I look at him sometimes and see that he doesn't really feel like he belongs there. I just hope he can handle it because like I said before he's extremely talented and man, do I love him. hehe :D I'm really eager to learn more about Parts Per Billion...and of course see How to Be and Little Ashes.
I genuinely think he'll be okay!
The thing I'm worried baout is that he'll get stuck in the "Twilight" trap forver!
I'm not dissing it in any way at all, but look at Daniel Radcliffe!
He could be 101 and he'd still just be known as Harry Potter or Sarah Jessica Parker is just Carrie!
I can't wait to see his other films either!
I have the HArry Potter 4 DVD and I've watched all the extra's over agin where he does interviews and stuff!
I'm slightly obsessed! :lol:

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Not to change the subject, but..CocaCola should get Rob to be a spokesperson for them. In like every interview and signing, there is a bottle of coke right next to Rob. It is so funny.
dazzleme
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: At school, watching that pale guy with red brown hair... does he sparkle?

Post by dazzleme »

HE WAS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend and I screamed at the top of our lungs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When the movie started, people screamed. They screamed when they saw Jacob, and when they saw Emmet, Rosalie, Jasper, and Alice. When they saw Edward..... IT WAS LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo happy he is signed on to do New Moon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do I dazzle you?
Frequently.

E <3 B
E <3 ME!!!!!

Taylor Lautner-From shark to wolf
http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/story/ ... chapter=1/DONT ANSWER Q ON CHAP2
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

G-Faerie08 wrote:Not to change the subject, but..CocaCola should get Rob to be a spokesperson for them. In like every interview and signing, there is a bottle of coke right next to Rob. It is so funny.
I've noticed that too! Rob would make a cute ad for Coke! I liked the one they did with Adrien Brody a few years ago. I could think of a few cute ideas for a commercial with Rob hehe. :)
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Immy93 wrote:
stellar87 wrote:I worry about Rob too...it seems like it's best when he's busy so he has something to focus on. He's suddenly been thrown into all this and is the over night 'It Guy' in Hollywood...
I genuinely think he'll be okay!
The thing I'm worried baout is that he'll get stuck in the "Twilight" trap forver!
I'm not dissing it in any way at all, but look at Daniel Radcliffe!
He could be 101 and he'd still just be known as Harry Potter or Sarah Jessica Parker is just Carrie!
I have the HArry Potter 4 DVD and I've watched all the extra's over agin where he does interviews and stuff!
I'm slightly obsessed! :lol:
xxx
I hope he will be okay... I just think of River Phoenix, Heath Ledger, McCaulay Calkin, The Olsen Twins, The Sweetin girl from Full House, Dana Plato from D'frent Strokes, Linday Lohan, Brittany Spears and her sister, Christian Slater, Charlie Sheen, New Kids on the Block, Color me Badd, that kid who was in Terminator 2, it's a scary world for those young impressionable kids. Frankly, I am happy David Archuletta didn't win Idol because I thought Hollywood would take advantage of him and ruin him. I feel a little passionate about this... can u tell... I really could go on an on about how many young actors or musicians have been sucked into the Hollywood lifestyle.

LOL Sarah Jessica Parker... I always think of her from Footloose!!!!!! Never as Carrie... i was aware of the show watched one season but didn't like it.

Daniel Radcliffe is a rarity. I think he's going to be just fine.

dazzelme.... I am so glad I was not in the theater with you!!!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amandaxcullen »

Did anybody see the article in US Weekly I believe, not absoulty sure, about Rob might be heading towards a breakdown. It scares me, I kinda wish Twilight would've stayed indie. My heart goes out to him because I hope he doesn't end up like Heath, who was my favourite actor (r.i.p.) and that he can handle all this chaos, his life will never be the same and he's truly become a hero in my book for just being an overall great person and actor and getting that HUGE change from a London citizen to a Hollywood movie star.
Good luck kid,
:)

btw; does anybody else have fantasies while they're walking home from the bus stop by yourself about what it would be like to walk with him for like 10 minutes, what you would ask him..
I was pondering that today.
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I think (and hope and pray) that he's gonna be fine. he still seems pretty normal and grounded. he's acting like a 22 year old kid. *shrugs* and he's keeping busy with movies and the like, so that's a positive thing. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/