Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #2

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I just want to say that I feel like SCREAMING CUZ I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! At first I didn't think my theater was going to have a midnight showing because they were selling advance tickets, but midnight was not available..So I checked online today and saw it and drove Edward-style to my theater to buy the tickets!!! PLUS, they were only $5 each because during the week, you pay matinee prices!!!

So year..I am so excited to see Rob..He is the love of my dreams..and cellphone because 95% of the pics I have on my phone are of Robert. <3<3
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

twilight1909 wrote:
[Was it just me, or was the Lex not working there for a while? I almost panicked.]

I guess I'm missing those interviews, but if that's the case then I'm glad. Why would she be sick of Rob??
I get annoyed with both of them when they talk negatively about their characters. Sure, they have their personal opinions about the books and all but...gr.
Yeah, the feed kept cutting in and out. You didn't miss anything, trust me.

All of the interviews I have seen with Kristen, pretty much everyone of them asked "So how was it kissing Rob?...Is Rob as cute in person?...Are you and Rob dating?...RobRobRob" (Maybe I only paid attention during the times that Rob was mentioned but it seemed like that to me). So, I have been noticing that in each successive interview she rolls her eyes more and more at the mention of his name. :roll: *pulls kristen's eyes out of sockets!!* :shock: I know it seems like I'm upset with her cuz it seems like she's not liking the RobMonster much but, I don't like her in interviews, period dot. Even when she's just talking about the movie or her character she just seems...above it all or....arrogant. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

edward4ever wrote:
twilight1909 wrote:
[Was it just me, or was the Lex not working there for a while? I almost panicked.]

I guess I'm missing those interviews, but if that's the case then I'm glad. Why would she be sick of Rob??
I get annoyed with both of them when they talk negatively about their characters. Sure, they have their personal opinions about the books and all but...gr.
Yeah, the feed kept cutting in and out. You didn't miss anything, trust me.

All of the interviews I have seen with Kristen, pretty much everyone of them asked "So how was it kissing Rob?...Is Rob as cute in person?...Are you and Rob dating?...RobRobRob" (Maybe I only paid attention during the times that Rob was mentioned but it seemed like that to me). So, I have been noticing that in each successive interview she rolls her eyes more and more at the mention of his name. :roll: *pulls kristen's eyes out of sockets!!* :shock: I know it seems like I'm upset with her cuz it seems like she's not liking the RobMonster much but, I don't like her in interviews, period dot. Even when she's just talking about the movie or her character she just seems...above it all or....arrogant. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.
You're not the only one. I definitely get that attitude from Kristen as well..I think the problem is, not that she is sick of Rob, but the fact that both of them put their heart and souls into their characters and all they are getting asked are, "OMG! So did you love the kissing scene!?" So, yeah I would get pretty annoyed by it too..The same ole questions keep getting asked for the both of them..

On the other hand though, she could have a better attitude about it all..I think once the movie comes out and the hype goes down a little, they both will be a little bit more relaxed.
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

HOLY CRAP! :o Thursday is almost here! *jumps around the room dancing and screaming* :D

I got very excited last night when I saw something that said "a sneak peek of Twilight during tomorrow's One Tree Hill." Of course, I freaked-out, turned on my VCR recorder and waited for the show today. I've never watched One Tree Hill before, but I'd sit through a video of grass growing to see something on Twilight. So, I watched like half the show and during the commercials they showed (or is it shew) the most recent Twilight trailer. I was sitting there thinking that can't be it. Of course, I sit through the mind-numbing rest of the show to see that the trailer was their idea of a sneak peek! What a disappointment! :cry: :cry:
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

I know!

I hope the reviews are all out tomorrow and I hope Rob and Kristen had fun tonight...
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

he looked like a million bucks on the premiere.

loved that black outfit.
it was tight and sleek.

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/837323 ... 0B0D811297

dayum.
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

I think they both look beautiful....

love the *cough* pants. :D

I'm so retarded... yeah I looked and yeah I ... nevermind nevermind!!!

NIGHT!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

LOVE LOVE LOVE Kristen's dress.

And Rob looked very dashing (hahahaha) in the all black ensemble...

Our cast is so purdy...
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

And now people online are saying, “This man is pure sex,” or calling you “A sexy man-beast.” How much of a sexy man-beast are you?
[Laughs] I wouldn’t be able to say. I don’t think I’m much of one. It’s funny, it is the secret to any guy—if people find him unattractive or whatever—you just get Stephanie Meyer to tell the world, to put on her website that this guy is now attractive and everybody changes their minds.

That’s amazing. So, how long does it take to get your hair perfectly coiffed like that?
It’s the funniest thing. I just wear a hat a lot. I have so much residue crap in my hair from years and years and years of not washing it and not having any sense of personal hygiene whatsoever. Even today, I go into these things where I’m supposed to be this sexy guy or whatever, and I’m literally asking [the studio rep] if I get plumes of dandruff on me, can you just brush it off.

What did you learn by not washing your hair for six weeks?
That it starts to wash itself. If you don’t wash it for six weeks you won’t have to wash it ever again. Until it gets unbearable.

(Word association)

You know I wish I could do an interview with this man... I mean when he says that stuff why doesn't the interview come back with something? I could so have this man rolling and flabbergasted.

Totally ask him about his crack addiction... see how long it takes him to realize what I'm really referring too..

I think I'm in need of sleep... sorry. The interview is cute though. Totally laughable.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Oh Rob. you are so hollywood in your attempt to be anti-hollywood. i loves him. so cute. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/