Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Sharenei
Wandering Through Town

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen

Post by Sharenei »

Camille,

Hello! :D If you're looking for "The Summer House", you can check on Youtube--that was where I first saw the clip. The director also has it on his website (or had, though that might've changed in the last few months), so you might be able to google it or look it up on IMDB for information.

For another movie of his, in case you can't get a further hold of Bad Mother's Handbook (a computer or any multiregional DVD player is all you need--it's a Region 2, and despite my earlier assessment based on the clips, it's actually fairly interesting. The book fleshes Daniel out even further--if that's possible.), you might look up clips of "The Haunted Airman" on Youtube. While not (regrettably) released to DVD, if anyone is in doubt of him being able to play serious, angry, and even mildly crazy, THA is more than evidence enough. Clips can be hard to find, but I know they're there. (And yes, I'm still waiting anxiously for the separate movie to be released; I understand it was a TV movie over in the UK, but with all luck there'll be a home-video version also released.)

I doubt there was ever any video taken, but he also did a stage version of "Tess of the D'Urbervilles" as Alec D'Urberville. If you can find it, watch it. If you can't, robertpattinson.org has a couple of photos, I believe.

Of course, there's also the deleted-scene clip from "Vanity Fair", but I personally don't think that's much to go on. Could just be my opinion, though.
menner
Wandering Through Town

Post by menner »

I agree with you Sharenei. I'm reserving my opinion until after I see Twilight.

Hey, by the way, He has two songs on the Twilight soundtrack, but not Bella's Lullaby.
"I'll meet you in the water"
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

OMG I love Rob's accents too!!!!! I watched Harry Potter 4 so many times because he was in it (And I am personally not an HP fan) and I cried everytime he died. So I am pret sure I said that on here already, but thats besides the point, sort of. I love it in the trailer when he says "I'll do whatever it takes to make you safe again" So much passion behinds his voice. Oh and if any of you watched the Comic Con Twilight panel, I loved when Cathrine the director said when they were shooting the kissing scene in Bella's room Rob got a little pationate with the kisses and fell off her bed!!!!! I thought that was sooooo funny.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
random_mad_fan
Settled in Forks
Location: Pondering the luna eclypse and wondering what new direction with come with the breaking of the dawn.

Post by random_mad_fan »

i have to admit i was sceptical at first - even if i was stubernly hiding it (It's an Ameican production i'm just glad to see a british face as the STAR :mrgreen: ) i went hunting for picturs to subdue my pessimistic half and wasn't happy when all i could find was HARRY BLOODY POTTER! okay i used to really like HP but the last book annoyed me. anyway his proformance in that was first class (if bref) but i just couldn't turn Cedric Diggory into Edward - evidantly Robert, the hair and the make-up teams were much better at it that me! i found a picture of him with the famous silver volvo - not the aston martin unfortunatly ... Edward has agreat tast in cars a VANQUISH one of THE best things to have ever come out of BRITAIN. Anyway enouth with the patriotic rant; i have compleat faith in Robert Pattinson (whose name i have been spelling worng SORRY I really can't spell!) and if he dissapoints me now i will probebly hate him for eternaty. I. AM. GOOD. WITH. GRUDGES. :mrgreen:
"No matter how long it takes," i wispered to his charred remains, "no mater how long I stay on this side of life, no matter how many decades pass between us, NIkos you will always own my fiery heart. "
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

At first , I was thinking "Huh. Really?". BUUUUT~ after watching the trailer a zillion times, I was more like "oh yeah! He will work...mmm.yum". :lol:
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

i love robert pattinson
...i am laughing so hard right now, because of the answers he's give to the interview in cosmo girl. He has such an interesting mind. very intriguing...

Q: Twilight's tagline is: "When you can live forever, what do you live for?" Would you want to live for eternity?

Rob: Uh, yes, I think so, especially if I could turn it on and off. I kind of like the idea that I could see what death is like and then come back again. That sounds good to me. I want to have my cake and eat it too.
_
he's like "duhh, who wouldn't. especially if i could turn it on and off" - ahahhahaha *sigh*
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

Oh wow.
Thank you for those wonderful sources, Sharenei!
Haha, I could never have enough Rob lovinnn.
Lol<3

Aw, Esli!
I don't know if you ever saw that PM, but thank you for sending me those Rob links as well!
They were so helpful!
If you received my PM, I went more in detail of how I felt watching him making out with that.... -----
Hahah<3

Malaz!
Omgosh, so you did get my PM!
I knoooow! Rob's answers were sooooo hilarious!
Gosh, I'd really love to get in that mind of his.
And then he was all like, 'Sorry, I overslept.'
Haha, that's the cutest thing everrrr!

Hmmm. Oh! And another thing...
The guys high-five and joke about how Robert Pattinson - their other costar - is always late. By 6:30, I'm getting a little impatient because we're still waiting for our lead vampire. Finally, Robert tiptoes in, sleepy-eyed and full of apologies, "Sorry, I overslept," he explains in his sexy British accent.

He's so charming that my aggravation immediately vanishes. I totally see why Kristen Stewart's character, Bella, would want to spend an eternity with this guy, vampire or not.
Omfg.
Like seriously, those last 2 sentences made my heart leap right out of my chest.
Only because I know it's so true.
So true that it hurts.
Hahah<3

I love you Robert Pattinson.
Enough said.
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
heartscreams
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartscreams »

oh that Cosmo Girl article!! gossssssh!!!!! the guys were soooo gorgeous! i think it was Sophie who posted the link at the same thread over at OAL. i couldn't stop smiling reading and looking at the pictures!

yea, i agree that Rob's answers to the questions were hilarious yet cute! he overslept and came 1 1/2 hours later??? HAHAHAH! (hmm.. and these guys are not big fans of horror 'boo!' movies, ey? interesting. haha!)
and yes, i do love that last two sentences that Camille quoted! and i couldn't agree more to what Kella said about Rob IS Edward and he himself is Emmett. i mean seriously, in terms of looks, Rob IS Edward! i don't know much about Rob's personality, so i can't really say that Rob's personality is that of Edward's :)
Violi
Wandering Through Town

Post by Violi »

The guys high-five and joke about how Robert Pattinson - their other costar - is always late. By 6:30, I'm getting a little impatient because we're still waiting for our lead vampire. Finally, Robert tiptoes in, sleepy-eyed and full of apologies, "Sorry, I overslept," he explains in his sexy British accent.

He's so charming that my aggravation immediately vanishes. I totally see why Kristen Stewart's character, Bella, would want to spend an eternity with this guy, vampire or not.

Omfg.
Like seriously, those last 2 sentences made my heart leap right out of my chest.
Only because I know it's so true.
So true that it hurts.
Hahah<3

I love you Robert Pattinson.
Enough said.

i know just how you felt, and he looked amazing in the pics,
i can imagine him sneaking in bless him- the only thing that went through my head when i saw the "sorry i overslept" was that he could "oversleep" with me anyday lol
every interview i read or watch, just anything Rob related makes me want to meet him i have a feeling it would be like this :) :D :shock: :o - on the floor or needing to be held up lol i dont think i would do the fangirl though im not sure lol.
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
knikki
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by knikki »

Ya know I think Rob is going to do a fantastic job. I'm a Harry Potter fan so when I first heard that he was playing Edward Cullen I immediately thought of him as Cedric in Harry Potter... but.. then I watched the trailers and honestly he is so perfect! How he dresses/his hair/how he talks and acts.. it's all Edward. I really couldn't be happier and I cannot wait for the movie!
-Kristin
"..So the lion fell in love with the lamb.."
Image Image