Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Persephonie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen

Post by Persephonie »

In the thread THE MOVIE IN THE NEWS, I posted a link to an article that talks about Rob composing and playing some of the music in the movie.... :D
7tbear7
Settled in Forks

Post by 7tbear7 »

I was wondering if anybody knew where to sends rob fanmail?? Thanks a lot! -email me
colegurl

Post by colegurl »

ocd4edward wrote:OK. I'm probably not going to make any friends with this, but here goes.

Lately, every time I hear Rob speak in an interview or see his photo out and about...
he looks sloppy and drunk or high and he doesn't seem to articulate or answer questions very well.

From time to time, he has funny, witty remarks but for the most part he looks likes he needs a bath. and some sleep. and food. and maybe a nice rehab facility.
i agree...but i think part of it is nerves AND the fact that he isnt use to so much attention on his private life...he's just caught off guard alot of the time and he still hasn't gotten use to this "OMG ITS EDWARD CULLEN!!!"...i feel bad because sometimes he just seems so nervous..i just wanna hug him and then smack his arm and call him a "dork"...some of the crap he says..its just makes me shake my head and laugh...
kasturi
Settled in Forks

Post by kasturi »

i watched the teaser and the trailer like 7 times... call me crazy!!! i was like wowed-literally by his acting and his voice... Edward isn exactly an easy role to fit into and its amazing how he can potray edward so perfectly.. he is TALENTED!!! :D
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

colegurl wrote:
ocd4edward wrote:OK. I'm probably not going to make any friends with this, but here goes.

Lately, every time I hear Rob speak in an interview or see his photo out and about...
he looks sloppy and drunk or high and he doesn't seem to articulate or answer questions very well.

From time to time, he has funny, witty remarks but for the most part he looks likes he needs a bath. and some sleep. and food. and maybe a nice rehab facility.
i agree...but i think part of it is nerves AND the fact that he isnt use to so much attention on his private life...he's just caught off guard alot of the time and he still hasn't gotten use to this "OMG ITS EDWARD CULLEN!!!"...i feel bad because sometimes he just seems so nervous..i just wanna hug him and then smack his arm and call him a "dork"...some of the crap he says..its just makes me shake my head and laugh...

I love his dorkiness because I myself am very much a dork..Especially when I am nervous. So, yeah..I definitely think all this craziness is getting to him. And when we see those interviews and stuff, its not like they happen on the same day or anything. I think if he is a little tipsy, he is just having a good time..I just hope it doesn't take over his life because he is one of very few good young actors out there.
SarahCullen86
Settled in Forks

Post by SarahCullen86 »

does anyone know where I can get the Colored pictures of RPattz from Cosmo girl???
Image Image Image
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

^ I have one babe.
Would you like me to PM it to you?

Oh, and your banner rocks, by the way.
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
Violi
Wandering Through Town

Post by Violi »

oooof can u pm me them as well please???
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
asheneyed
Settled in Forks

Post by asheneyed »

Have you guys heard about the..supposed Rob solo music stuff on myspace? Twilight communities on LJ are buzzing with it. It is apparently his REAL music, but whether it is his actual profile..well..there's drama surrounding that..but I am not a HUGE R.Pattz fan so I'm not really involved.

Anyhow the link is: http://www.myspace.com/robdupea

Apparently there is/was once a public profile that was actually his of the same name at one time? I am so out of the loop...haha....
Come join the campaign:
Miss Cullen

Post by Miss Cullen »

http://www.edwardandbella.net/gallery/d ... =235&pos=6

I know its a link to a pic of a T-shirt, but I LOVE Rob in this pic as Edward (still trying to find the pic not on a t-shirt) I love the intensity in his eyes, I just think he makes the perfect Edward.