Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen

Post by Amethyst1 »

^exactly.
perhaps somepeople enjoy his music. but yeah, like you said. all the girls on there just want to be sweet to him so he can notice them.
And i feel bad for him, knowing that those girls don't like his music but they are just saying so... :cry: >__<

oh well, though the music on the sountrack of coarse will be fine <3333. He is an amazinggggggg actor so that makes up for his...err, screeches!!!

haha, his song 'green eyes' reminds me of edward just because, well. edward had green eyes. haha <3333
Persephonie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Persephonie »

malaz wrote:And i feel bad for him, knowing that those girls don't like his music but they are just saying so... :cry: >__<
and how do you know?.... :P
They might actually like it !
Granted it's not my cup of tea and I wished I understood every word he was singing, but I certainly have heard A LOT WORSE coming out of record labels in the past 10 years than Rob's singing!
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Persephonie wrote:
malaz wrote:And i feel bad for him, knowing that those girls don't like his music but they are just saying so... :cry: >__<
and how do you know?.... :P
They might actually like it !
Granted it's not my cup of tea and I wished I understood every word he was singing, but I certainly have heard A LOT WORSE coming out of record labels in the past 10 years than Rob's singing!
i don't nessesarily know. LOL!! but it's kind of abvious most everybody are commenting on there to be nice and because it's ROB. If you were to comment on his music, are you going to say "ugh, this sucks. lots of screaming"?? :lol: :lol: seeeeee...!!
but also, like i've said. perhaps some people DO like the music...soooo that's great :D
Violi
Wandering Through Town

Post by Violi »

i actually like his music, at first i wasnt sure but it grew on me really quickly, i listen to lots of different styles of music anyway, so even if it wasnt Rob i would still like it,
there will be a fair few people who are saying they like it just in hopes that he messages them back, but its each to their own,
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
heartscreams
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartscreams »

regarding Rob's music..

did he create a new music account? because i remembered it was all plain, no layout, not even an introduction.

screeching??? who said so?? that's not called screeching, people!
yes, not many can actually appreciate this genre and style of singing.
but seriously, he isn't screeching.
he just has this monotone voice but with good melody.
his music is perfect for lying outside, enjoying the sun and the breeze and just staring out in the open.
DazzleMe4ever
Settled in Forks
Location: On the back of Edward Cullen, running through the wilderness.

Post by DazzleMe4ever »

he is the exact actor I had in mind. when i read twilight i watched goblet of fire (harry potter) and thought, 'he's hot and he has a crooked smile, I hope he auditions for the part of edward, and I just wanted him to play my favorite fictional character in the universe EDWARD :P :P :P 8-) 8-) :evil: :evil: I LOVE HIM they better have the movie on itunes!! go to www.DazzleMeEdward.piczo.com
"Isabella Swan?" He looked up at me through his impossibly long lashes,his golden eyes soft but, somehow, still scorching. "I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever. Will you marry me?"
*+Edward+*
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

I thought that no one could be Edward at first then I saw Robby-Poo and I was like woah it's so Edwardish.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
VampyreChica
Settled in Forks

Post by VampyreChica »

when i first found out that Robert Pattinson was going to play Edward Cullen in the movie i didn't know exactly what to think. i mean is there really an Edward Cullen look-a-like out there? when ever i read the series i don't exactly have a face for my Edward in my head.. it's usually just blank.. but when i put Robert in the blank spots face i honestly saw it. it'll be interestng to see how Robert does as Edward. hopefully he wil live up to everyones expectations. he does have somethings in commen with the description of edward cullen is the reddish-brown hair, the unbeilevbly hottness, and the to die for velvet voice.

i can't wait for the move
:]
As i love you-- Edward Cullen
vamps4evr
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by vamps4evr »

he isn't what I pictured at first, but on set and watching it more, he has really grown on me!! I can't wait to see it all!
S_M_G
Learning to Love Green

Post by S_M_G »

S_M_G wrote:Oh wow, I googled and found a post by Cocoa that says they confirmed it was him. :lol: Poor guy. Even he laughs during the songs knowing how off key he is.

At least he is passionate eh?
Okay call me the myspace police but it's been bugging me that so many teenagers might actually put themselves in harms way by believing this new address was Rob's. This person:

http://www.myspace.com/bobdupea

can not be Rob. I've been keeping a tab on the address and He/She is online a LOT. They've changed the address to private that made me more suspicious. The picture is from the movie "How to be" just doctored to be black and white and original looking. Every 10-15 minutes they go online to check what's going on. Just wanted to warn people here. It might be his music (loose term ;) ) but it's not him... :evil:

"You give faith to the ones you love,but the people who really deserve it are the ones who come through even when you don't love them enough".”