Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen

Post by soozabooza54 »

So proud of Rob for winning the Best Actor award at the festival - signs of things to come! :)

And no, he's not going to get any acting accolades for Twilight - but he's gonna win an Oscar some day. And we're all going to be able to say "See. I told you so."
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
twilight1
Settled in Forks

Post by twilight1 »

So...I kind of hated him at first but now I'm trying 2 give him a chance ;)
Last edited by twilight1 on Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
twilight1
Settled in Forks

Post by twilight1 »

awesomejen1 wrote:
Miss Cullen wrote:Just stumbled across a pic of Rob as Edward in the October issue of Popstar magazine. Im loving him more and more as Edward

http://robert-pattinson.net/photos/disp ... fullsize=1
Is there anyway u could post a link 2 the full article on that?
Miss Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Miss Cullen »

twilight1 wrote:
awesomejen1 wrote:
Miss Cullen wrote:Just stumbled across a pic of Rob as Edward in the October issue of Popstar magazine. Im loving him more and more as Edward

Thats the only link I have for it, ill keep an eye out though and post it if I find it ;)
mrb14
Settled in Forks

Post by mrb14 »

i think that Rob is just a great actor.. i mean.. c'mon have you seen "the bad mothers handbook"? to be able to play that.. then play this like all good at everything he tries Cedric Diggory.. and then.. Art this kind of lost person in How to be.. and on top of everything be the perfect Edward Cullen!.. im just glad that an actor is doing justice to one of the most beloved fictional characters since (in my opinion) Mr. Darcy..
ImageImageImageImage
twilight1
Settled in Forks

Post by twilight1 »

Miss Cullen wrote:
twilight1 wrote:
awesomejen1 wrote:

Thats the only link I have for it, ill keep an eye out though and post it if I find it ;)
Thx ;) :D
Mrs.Cullen1710
Wandering Through Town

Post by Mrs.Cullen1710 »

I Love Rob ;) He has charm and of course he is hot. He makes a perfect Edward :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
fiish3
Wandering Through Town

Post by fiish3 »

At first when i heard Rob was playing as edward I thought it couldn't work because he was Cedric Diggory and i couldn't imagin him as anything else.( how ironic that a harry potter star would cast as a twilight main lead, i say this because the fans of these two books fight over which one is better).

After watching all his interviews I started to like him and his personality grew own me :P.
I love his chemistry with Kristen and now i can totally picture him as the perfect edward.
His english accent is so cute !
Violi
Wandering Through Town

Post by Violi »

his english accent kills me in the penelope sneak peak clip then again so does the american, he is just going to kill me when i see the full film,
i started reading the books on the 13th june this year, haha im so going to celebrate that day every year now lol, im so sad i kinda need a life,
anyways, i already knew who had been cast as Edward but obv i didnt know anything about the character really so i read the books because i wanted to see what all the hype was bout, and well lets just say i havnt looked back, i knew Rob from HP, but i didnt have any problem with it really, when i watched the haunted airman i fell even more in love with him though, and now everytime i see a new vid or pic of him i end up like a fish out of water lol.
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
sinamongurl
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: My body is in Pennsylvania, but my heart is in Forks!!

Post by sinamongurl »

Violi wrote:when i watched the haunted airman i fell even more in love with him though, and now everytime i see a new vid or pic of him i end up like a fish out of water lol.
yeah, that did it for me too...he has a lot of depth and maturity to bring to any role
hes very intense and hot,hot,hot!!

Sina
:mrgreen:
Team Robert--He is Edward incarnate!!