Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: giving people their space and freedoms

Post by pennybug84 »

heart_slayer_82 wrote: P.S I thought that it was rob pattinson playing the piano, not just pretending to play like a lot of actors do ;) :D
It was Rob playing the piano. I have the movie companion book and CH states when talking about Bella's lullaby that the crazily talented Rob Pattinson actually plays it on screen. He is extremely talented because he sings plays the piano ( and I think other instruments as well).

I feel bad for Rob because he will always be associated w/Twilight & the character of Edward Cullen. I hope once the hype dies down (which might not be until after BD comes out if they make it into a film) that he'll be able to have somewhat of a normal life & not have all the crazy girls following him.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I think it's good that people associate him with eddie.. because he did a damn good job, and he should be recognised forever for it. :lol:

As for the crazy screaming girls, he'll get used to it. And its good for him to see that people like him.
And it should remind him to be thankful for it, because b4 twilight, he hadn't had a job in ages.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I think for now it's good that people associate him with Edward because that will get them to come and see New Moon and Twilight and Eclipse and Breaking Dawn if they are made...but after the saga people will think of Rob as Edward and not Rob and that may hurt his career.
Same as Daniell Radcliffe...I almost just called him Harry Potter!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

pennybug84 wrote: It was Rob playing the piano. I have the movie companion book and CH states when talking about Bella's lullaby that the crazily talented Rob Pattinson actually plays it on screen. He is extremely talented because he sings plays the piano ( and I think other instruments as well).
Yep. It was him playing the piano. they talk about it the commentary. and he plays the piano, sings, and plays guitar.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:
pennybug84 wrote: It was Rob playing the piano. I have the movie companion book and CH states when talking about Bella's lullaby that the crazily talented Rob Pattinson actually plays it on screen. He is extremely talented because he sings plays the piano ( and I think other instruments as well).
Yep. It was him playing the piano. they talk about it the commentary. and he plays the piano, sings, and plays guitar.
Yes yes yes...It was our Robbie...playing the piano...being magically delicious as always :) :twisted:

He is so crazy talented..If I ever win the mega millions lottery or something, I am going to pay him to give me guitar and piano lessons.
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

pennybug84 wrote:
heart_slayer_82 wrote: P.S I thought that it was rob pattinson playing the piano, not just pretending to play like a lot of actors do ;) :D

I feel bad for Rob because he will always be associated w/Twilight & the character of Edward Cullen. I hope once the hype dies down (which might not be until after BD comes out if they make it into a film) that he'll be able to have somewhat of a normal life & not have all the crazy girls following him.
I'm not sure about that. Because he's working on other movies as well, like Little Ashes and the other one which name I forgot. :? I mean, sure that Twilight will be his major project, but if he works fine on the others, I think he'll be able to built something apart from Edward and for him, as an actor, this is very important. We love the books, but, let's be honest here. For them, it's work.

About the fangirls...well, I don't think this is going to end. He's a good looking guy. But, again, if he works on different roles, he'll be able to get credibility by his acting talents, than his looks. ;)
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Lunna-san wrote:
pennybug84 wrote:

I'm not sure about that. Because he's working on other movies as well, like Little Ashes and the other one which name I forgot. :? I mean, sure that Twilight will be his major project, but if he works fine on the others, I think he'll be able to built something apart from Edward and for him, as an actor, this is very important. We love the books, but, let's be honest here. For them, it's work.

About the fangirls...well, I don't think this is going to end. He's a good looking guy. But, again, if he works on different roles, he'll be able to get credibility by his acting talents, than his looks. ;)
Actually Little Ashes and How To Be (the other movie he was in) have been done filming for a while now and are both coming out on DVD very soon.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed