Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #2

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
shwarzloewe
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: on a clearing in the forest howling at the moon.....

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #2

Post by shwarzloewe »

JodeenSings wrote:
shwarzloewe wrote:here's a few more amusing stuff to pass the time.(Summit please end our suffering :cry: ).
http://i44.tinypic.com/28tvr03.jpg
<let's out a big awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww>
too cute!
yeah. just too cute.
I also like the gossip girl spoof. :lol: too bad Jacob wasn't there.
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

Hi everyone I am new here to the forum so hopefully my opinions don't insult anyone. My name is Anita and I am a Team Edward fan first of all but second I am a HUGE Team Taylor fan! They can NOT replace Taylor as Jake in New Moon that is just wrong! I can not stand MC and think he is an arrogant jerk! :evil: I will seriously cry if they don't let Taylor be Jake. Personally my best friend Ray and I decided not to see New Moon if Taylors not in it. It would be just too weird.
Image Image
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

TwiHardPotterFan wrote:Hi everyone I am new here to the forum so hopefully my opinions don't insult anyone. My name is Anita and I am a Team Edward fan first of all but second I am a HUGE Team Taylor fan! They can NOT replace Taylor as Jake in New Moon that is just wrong! I can not stand MC and think he is an arrogant jerk! :evil: I will seriously cry if they don't let Taylor be Jake. Personally my best friend Ray and I decided not to see New Moon if Taylors not in it. It would be just too weird.
Wow your first post and you pick Taylor! Yeah! Have fun on the Lex!
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
shwarzloewe

Post by shwarzloewe »

I've actually seen this article on multiple occasions but deemed it irrelevant because at the time I was preoccupied with looking for confirmation on weather Taylor has been officially replaced. But since there's no news of that yet, I'll post the article.

http://gossipteen.com/2008/12/22/taylor ... light-fan/

and OMG their really going for it, I thought it was a joke.

http://www.celebuzz.com/philippines-wil ... ew-s73901/

ow and welcome twihardpotterfan
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

Thanks guys for the welcome. Hmm I call my self a die hard Edward/Rob fan and yet you are right! My first post was in Taylors thread lol. Anyway this has probably been mentioned before I started off in the New Moon thread tried to read that only to find out they moved you here and there was over 100 pages of the first thread so I just decided to skip over here but I like the fact when in an interview Taylor asked Ashley Greene what team she was on she picked team jacob because she wants taylor to be in the role.
Image Image
shwarzloewe

Post by shwarzloewe »

TwiHardPotterFan wrote:Thanks guys for the welcome. Hmm I call my self a die hard Edward/Rob fan and yet you are right! My first post was in Taylors thread lol. Anyway this has probably been mentioned before I started off in the New Moon thread tried to read that only to find out they moved you here and there was over 100 pages of the first thread so I just decided to skip over here but I like the fact when in an interview Taylor asked Ashley Greene what team she was on she picked team jacob because she wants taylor to be in the role.
if you think 100 pages is crazy you should try reading all the Edward Cullen posts. :lol:

ow and same old news.
http://blastmagazine.com/the-magazine/f ... oon-to-be/
http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/20 ... ewolf.html
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

OMJB!!! I wish Weitz and Summit just let people know already.
Taylor deserves this role. He's worked hard for it and he is 16. Summit will look like the "BIG BAD WOLF" if they did something like to Taylor, a dedicated guy and he's still too young to mess with like this. He's trying to get his career underway and they shouldn't do that to him.

This Michael Copon should really have some pride and not advertise himself (if he did really do this on his Facebook) like that or say horrible things about Taylor in his J-14 interview. God, you'd think he'd be professional at least. He's a jerk!!

I cannot have my FAVORITE character played by someone I don't like. It'll ruin the rest of the movies, even my favorite book Eclipse.
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

switzgal wrote:OMJB!!! I wish Weitz and Summit just let people know already.
Yeah, like they should shine the silhouette of a wolf in the night sky with the initials of the actor they chose.
I keep telling myself, no news is good news.
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
CaraVSAngel
Settled in Forks

Post by CaraVSAngel »

TwiHardPotterFan wrote:They can NOT replace Taylor as Jake in New Moon that is just wrong! I can not stand MC and think he is an arrogant jerk!
I have to agree with you on that. I was careful before making any hasty judgments, but after looking into it, well... this is what I said in my blog on the subject:
They changed quite a few things for Twilight, including character's appearances. They made Laurent black. They made Alice 7 inches taller. Etc. Why can't Jacob Black look just a little different from his description in New Moon? He wouldn't be all that different, after all. He can bulk up quite a bit by filming time. He is already 5'9", and it's not that hard to make an actor look a few inches taller than they are by putting him in slight heels and having actors around him wear flats, and/or by using camera tricks. If they need to make him look a little older, makeup can do wonders. With those little things, they can make him look just different enough to pull off the New Moon Jacob... he doesn't have to fit the description to a T.
I like Lautner. I think he has the perfect look for Jacob. He has the right voice. And I met him and he's just the nicest and most sincere gentleman. Copon is an arrogant punk with a very un-Jacoblike voice... he totally doesn't sound like someone who grew up in the Pacific Northwest!

I guess we'll just have to wait and see how things pan out. *sigh*
shwarzloewe

Post by shwarzloewe »

still no news..