Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen Take 5

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen Take 5

Post by stellar87 »

Xia! We missed you so much. And yeah, the pj party could have been better...but ya know how it goes. I AM allergic to feathers so I stayed far away from the feather pillows. Jaime kicked Why are we talking about a donkey? with the whip...you should have seen her yelling at Matt to say her name b*tch. Pretty funny. At least I thought so. :lol:

Ana! I can't believe your mom took your laptop away...my mom still tried crap like that when I was 18 and sometimes she still does even though I'm almost 22. lol Moms. :roll:

Anyway, I love you all. I have a horrid headache so I think I'm gonna go lay down. Someone text me if anything good starts going on. :D Or if you just want to text me that's good too. I like it. lol

OH yes, yes to keep this all relevant ROBERT PATTINSON IS CUFKING HOTT!
:twisted:
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

ok i dont know why i have never mentioned this before... i guess when i was backing up my computer pictures i just noticed this and was omg i gotta tell my girls..
see this picture... http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g243/ ... 79/omg.jpg

the weird looking hand is mine... see how im carefully touching that long bony arm? That long boney arm belongs to no other then Mike Pearce of How To Be and I"M TOTALLY TOUCHING! Which means that... weirdly I almost touched Rob since you know, they have touched...

right?

woot woot!

JAIME
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

hahaha. I know moms are something. I behaved like a complete rude little bitc.h. So i deserve it haha. I still have my cel so. Nikki! I hope you feel better soon! Headaches su.ck so much.. I always get terrible headaches. Im glad you all had fun! Cant wait for next friday for another pj party. My rob obsession has been laying low lately.. I need a refill. Some pics would be nice. Hahaha.
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

Haven't been on all day, so I thought it would randomly just pop in and say hi! :)

PS: Rob is a walking orgasm <3 (OMG am I allowed to say that on this forum? :? :lol: )

PPSS: Just found out today that one of my coworkers was really good friends with Anna Kendrick (Jessica) in High School! How cool is that?
Last edited by CastMeNotAway on Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amandaxcullen »

stellar87 wrote: Amandaxcullen - You aren't crazy. I sometimes think it seems Rob can be like that...but I think he has a pretty good head on his shoulders. So I wouldn't be too worried. :)
But what happened to Heath wasn't intentional or planned or anything and we all thought he had a good head on his shoulders too.

As for The Bad Mother's Handbook featuring Rob in it.
I want his sweater.

And as for calling me 'amandaxcullen' you can just refer to me as amanda or, which i'm guessing there is, if there is multiple amanda's here than you can call me Ry/Ryiot
(that was thrown out there for everyone)
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
CastMeNotAway

Post by CastMeNotAway »

amandaxcullen wrote:And as for calling me 'amandaxcullen' you can just refer to me as amanda or, which i'm guessing there is, if there is multiple amanda's here than you can call me Ry/Ryiot
(that was thrown out there for everyone)
Or they can call you Regular Amanda and me Amazing Amanda :lol:

Hahahaha totally kidding! You guys can call her Ry if you want, or just start calling me Mandy if you want to avoid confusion... my family and my best friend do :)

Actually, you guys can call me whatever you want ;) :twisted: :lol:
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
TeamJacob!

Post by TeamJacob! »

Check this out guys...Rob's only #4 he has moved down 2 places since i last saw this. :(
http://www.popstar.com/
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER SECURITY
>>>Thinks her avie provides proof that Rob does indeed have muscles...;D
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 »

That was hilarious! Thanks for posting
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amandaxcullen »

TeamJacob! wrote:Check this out guys...Rob's only #4 he has moved down 2 places since i last saw this. :(
http://www.popstar.com/
The only attractive JBro is Joe, so the other two shouldn't be on there.
I disagree with about half of that whole thing.
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Jaime - That picture you posted of your arm with the guy from How To Be (sorry forgot his name *cries*) is so something I would have done. Lol. That's awesome. And I'm soooo glad you got a new computer! woot woot and all that.

Nikki - Sorry you've got another wicked headache :( I hope you feel better soon. And sorry I watched TBMHB before you did. But you posted it so that I could. So I did. It's only an hour and 10 minutes long so it's all good. And 'Daniel' was so awkward/adorable/cufkable. Lol. Rob makes nerds look hot. "Can we go to the pub please?" Ahhh! And dropping the flowers and giving the candy. *melts* Oh and watching him eat ice cream. *orgasm* :lol: Ok ok I'll stop.

Mandy Amanda - I know you've had it for a while, but I can't stop staring at your ava. *sigh* Lol.

Ry Amanda - Thanks for telling us your name. Nice to meet you btw! :D

Ana - OMG your mom took away your laptop? GAH! So not cool. I hate moms sometimes. Lol. If there were any new Rob pics to post, I'd post them in a heartbeat. But no. He hasn't gone anywhere or done anything. I guess it's a good thing cause I'm sure he needed the down time before doing PPB and NM.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮