Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #3

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzleme
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: At school, watching that pale guy with red brown hair... does he sparkle?

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #3

Post by dazzleme »

I was doing my usually daily check of Steph's and Summit's website (yes, I know, I'm such a geek) yesterday, when I saw IT. The announcment. And I screamed. Then happy danced. Then screamed some more. Even now, thinking about it, I have to remind myself to breathe. Breathe in, breathe out. Team Taycob won. In your face MC!!!!!!! Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo making a Team Taycob shirt with the other peoples. I think I always kinda knew that as soon as they saw the reactions, they would not use MC.
Do I dazzle you?
Frequently.

E <3 B
E <3 ME!!!!!

Taylor Lautner-From shark to wolf
http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/story/ ... chapter=1/DONT ANSWER Q ON CHAP2
sarina1113
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sarina1113 »

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. They couldn't give Taylor the boot.

I am soooooo sooooo ecstatic for New Moon now. I'm so looking forward to his chemistry with Kristen :mrgreen:
J<3N
Q: Who's your favorite vampire? Edward Cullen or Bill Compton?
A: Well, Bill has quite the...uh... I'll just say Bill is my favorite for undisclosed reasons...

switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

OMJB, I just signed my name like crazy for the refinancing!!! My hand is about to fall off.

TAYLOR YAY YAY YAY!!

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blog ... -moon.aspx

http://www.deadlinehollywooddaily.com/t ... -new-moon/
KStew and RPatz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by KStew and RPatz »

t_feva wrote:Naf- yes i kno so late, but its still so great! haha. that rhymed.

i dont think this woulda been possible without some kind of help frm us, the devoted fans. i am team edward, but i dont think any other actor deserves the role of Jacob Black as much as Taylor Lautner. i kno he will give more than 100% to portray and be jacob black.

KStew and RPatz - Crapon is soooo much better than tampon. y couldnt u have given us that like 2 weeks ago???

sorry! :D

ON other posts I have read, people were calling him Crapon, and I thought it fit him perfectly!! :D
I am so high on happiness right now!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

P.S. I also love Taylor because we have the same birthday!!!!!!! Mine is February 11, 1994, two years after him!!!!! He is so fawesome!!!!!!!! :D
Last edited by KStew and RPatz on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

I'm such a dork, I keep googling to find more of the same article..

http://www.cinemablend.com/new.php?id=11472

Let's get to pg 80 tonight TAYCOB fans!!1
Valerie
Settled in Forks

Post by Valerie »

dazzleme wrote:I was doing my usually daily check of Steph's and Summit's website (yes, I know, I'm such a geek) yesterday, when I saw IT. The announcment. And I screamed. Then happy danced. Then screamed some more. Even now, thinking about it, I have to remind myself to breathe. Breathe in, breathe out. Team Taycob won. In your face MC!!!!!!! Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo making a Team Taycob shirt with the other peoples. I think I always kinda knew that as soon as they saw the reactions, they would not use MC.
YES!! HAHA! I couldn't scream like I wanted to though :( otherwise my stepmom would have killed me. but I felt the SAME way haha!!
July 21, 2008: The night that changed my life; the night when I started reading Twilight.
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

Valerie wrote:
dazzleme wrote:I was doing my usually daily check of Steph's and Summit's website (yes, I know, I'm such a geek) yesterday, when I saw IT. The announcment. And I screamed. Then happy danced. Then screamed some more. Even now, thinking about it, I have to remind myself to breathe. Breathe in, breathe out. Team Taycob won. In your face MC!!!!!!! Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo making a Team Taycob shirt with the other peoples. I think I always kinda knew that as soon as they saw the reactions, they would not use MC.
YES!! HAHA! I couldn't scream like I wanted to though :( otherwise my stepmom would have killed me. but I felt the SAME way haha!!
When I found out, I screamed so loud, because I was the only one at my house. I started running laps around my basement because I was so pumped, and I wore 3 leis and a shell necklace to celebrate :D I also danced crazily and screamed "In your FACE, EDB"
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

I started singing along with One Republic Apologize (it reminds me of Taylor because of his video)
then played Supermassive Black Hole and danced and then I played my New Moon Playlist while I posted here non-stop!!!!
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l121/ ... mal_11.jpg

Lol. Wow... He's totally going to get that cockiness down.

Arrrgghh. My friend and I are planning already on going to the NM premiere. Grrr. money. I NEED A JOB NOW! *fills out call center app*
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

OMJB look at this magazine...

http://twilightersanonymous.com/taylor- ... light.html

Oh I wish I can go with you Nerd!!! I want to go to the Premiere!!!