Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #2

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:43 pm

Kayla:I'm 19 so 23 is Perfect!!! Oh and we could so use another guy around here! :lol:

Look where Bella ended up with her to perfect to be true guy?
Besides, even if things don't work out like with you two dating or something, you have lots in common and guys make AWESOME friends!

OH and the Kellan pic you posted, I started to cry from laughing so hard! OMJ! He is soo pretty!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza

.La.Tua.Cantante.
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by .La.Tua.Cantante. » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:24 pm

Sarah: Yea, we could definitely use a few more guys around here :D

Good point, it all turned out for Bella - hopefully it will for me too.
OOOH! I hope hes a vampire! that would be amazing! haha :lol:
but if all else fails, I can definitely see a great friendship coming from this :D

yea, I love that picture of Kellan! :lol:
Stephenie should have put something like that in the book,
had Bella arm wrestle Emmett & then when she wins -
Alice gets to do Emmetts hair and makeup haha
I would love to see that in the movie!
Priceless! :lol:
Peace.Love.Twilight
Kayla Marie

"You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope." - Jasper Hale, Eclipse

Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:28 pm

Kayla, I am unreasonably jealous of you and this Steven guy. Really. He sounds ****** perfect! When you said he called you right after that post, I gave a little excited squeal over here. I'm a freak, I know, and the littlest things make me happy. I really really hope things go well with this guy! Please give us all the details. :D

I'm trying to turn Kyle (my bf) into a Twi guy, but I doubt he'll ever be 100% there. He's seen the movie multiple times with me, and he likes it. He's read Twilight (just the first book, and he only managed because I read it aloud to him!), but he doesn't really like Bella and he gets irritated whenever she talks about how perfect Edward is. I think he's just a tad jealous! :lol:

Oh Sarah, I already told you this, but thanks again for my medical report!!! :D You are the best, and so creative! *hugs*

Kimmy, haven't talked to you in a few days! :( Hope you're feeling better and some of that other drama has calmed down.

On a thread-relevant note, I was checking out the trailer for Pray for Morning (which I have never seen) and it looks sooo freaky! I need to check that out. But Jackson looks so cute and young, I'm guessing it was filmed circa Beautiful People.
Image Image

therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:36 pm

Wow--if I could find a guy my age who spoke Twilight and was straight, I'd be head over heels instantly. Also, that Kellan pic made me laugh out loud--really loud--when everyone else in my house was sleeping! Ha! :D
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....

.La.Tua.Cantante.
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by .La.Tua.Cantante. » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Mandy: I know, I just can't get over his perfection :lol:
And I most definitely will keep you all posted on the details, gladly haha :D
Good luck with your bf, I've tried converting guys into twi-guys before - never much luck though :(
At least you got him to "read" the book though! thats a start! lol
Maybe if you get him to "read" the rest of them, he'll like them better.
I liked them from the start,
but my addiction didn't begin until the very end of Twilight and beginning of New Moon.
Once Jasper tried to kill Bella, there was no going back - I was hooked haha

It is very possible he's a bit jealous of Edward though lol
All the guys I know are.
My friend Justin thinks Edward sets ridiculous precedents that no man can ever live up too haha
which is true, I guess :D

I haven't seen Pray for Morning either, but I want to.
I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
I have look at every video store, library, target, and walmart within a 20 mile radius of my house haha
No one has it!
but! apparently Steven owns it :D
He insists that I come over and watch it with him asap...
not that I would put a fight... ;)

therealmrswhitlock (sorry, don't know your real name): Yea, I am eternally grateful that I found him.
hes technically not my age...
but dating an older guy doesn't bother me... ;) (I'll be 17 in a month, he just turned 21)
After all Edward is decades older than Bella :D
I think head over heals would probably be a good way to describe my reaction to him lol
or unreasonably infatuated haha
either way...

Yea, I love that picture of Kellan!
I scared the sh** out of my dog (a pug :D ) when I saw it,
she was sleeping on my lap and I started laughing hysterically -
she snapped up real quick, fell off my lap, and basically summersalted onto the floor haha -
this of course made my hysterics 10x worse :lol:

Random Note: apparently we have 10 smiley max! I had to delete like 5!
I'm euphoric at the moment & 10 smilies just isn't going to cut it! haha
Peace.Love.Twilight
Kayla Marie

"You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope." - Jasper Hale, Eclipse

Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:56 am

Kayla, hun... Steven owns Pray for Morning? And he invited you over to watch it? *swoon*
DO NOT LET THAT MAN GO.
The age thing is no big deal, I'm 24 and my bf is 29. We started dating when I was 18, so 16 (almost 17) and 21 is really not a big deal. Well to me at least, but others may feel differently.
But yeah, I am totally loving the sound of this Steven guy, and I don't even know him! :lol:

Yeah I keep telling Kyle I want to start reading New Moon to him, because I'm sure he'll just loooove Edward leaving Bella, and Jacob being the predominant character. And I think he'll really enjoy Eclipse. But I have to take it slow. He's not a bookworm like me. If we didn't take a super long road trip last week where I read to him while he drove, I don't even know how long it would have taken for him to finish Twilight! He started reading on his own but couldn't get past page 100. Which is why I took matters into my own hands, so to speak.

Did any of you watch American Idol tonight? The last contestant, Adam Lambert, sang Rolling Stones "I Can't Get No Satisfaction" and when Randy was giving his comments he compared Adam to different people, one of which was (quote) "Robert Pattinson from Twilight." When I heard that I totally screamed really loud. And this was at 10pm so I might have woken some neighbors... :oops: And then Ryan Seacrest said something about, how do you feel being compared to Edward Cullen? And Adam said he loves the books and the movie, so he was happy. I was like, awww... I love you!
I got way too excited at the mere mention of Rob and Twilight! :lol:
Image Image

DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:49 am

Hello there lovely JOFs! I haven't posted in here in FOR-E-VER!

Kimmy - I read a few pages back that you were/are sick. I hope that by now you are feeling better!

Kayla - You found a single straight guy that speaks Twilight AND has a movie nobody can find with Jackson in it? You better hold on to that boy for dear life! I know you're only (almost) 17, but that's ok. The age difference isn't that bad. Or not bad at all I should say. A 4 year age difference seems to be the most common thing so far that I've found.

Mandy - No I didn't get a chance to watch AI. I work at night. It sucks. But I keep hearing about the guy and being compared to Rob. That's so awesome! Although nobody compares to Rob. Except Bobby Long..one of his friends. But shhh you didn't hear me say that.

I watched the newest trailer for s.Darko and I cannot wait to see it! I absolutely loved Donnie Darko so I hope the sequel will be just as good. Sequels hardly ever outdo their predecessors, but with Jackson in it there is hope! He looks so darn sexy when he's angry. Haha.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮

Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:04 am

Hmm... would this be the Bobby Long?
Couldn't find a ton of pics relating to that name that weren't for some stinkin John Trevolta movie. So let me know if that's the guy you mean. If it is, then yum.

Jackson looks damn sexy when he plays any emotion. Though after watching the trailer for Pray for Morning, (and the upcoming Dread and s.Darko) it seems our handsome man prefers thriller. I would just hate to see him get killed off. Total pity to waste something so perfect. *sigh*
Image Image

DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:54 am

YES! Mandy! That is the Bobby Long. You should listen to his music. He sounds remarkably like Rob, except that you can actually understand what he's saying. I mean no disrepsect to Rob at all because I love that I can't understand him cause his voice alone is just phenomenal with all the emotion he puts into his songs. But yeah you should check out Bobby's music.

I can't wait for s.Dark, Avatar: The Last Air Bender, Dread, New Moon, and all other movies Jackson may have coming out. I really really really hope he doesn't get killed off in Dread or s.Darko. That would suck. He's too pretty to die. Lol.

So one day, Jackson was just sitting there daydreaming about all the JOFs, when suddenly Ashley tried pushing through his thoughts. But he wasn't having any of that. He just laughed at her attempt to distract him. So he continued on thinking about the JOFs for the rest of the day. And all was well.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮

sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:28 am

hello hello hello lovelies.. the sick admin of the friggin' asylum (is still sick but kickin' as$) is here! hahah :D

all of you my lovelies.. thanksie much for the concern about me being sick and brainless.. i mean dead.. in almost a month now.. but a daily jackson fix can keep me alive... woo hooo

i'm seeing new faces( or rather names... ) and i noticed forum violation.. yah know.. one liners.. (even one word! grr.. ) you know that make me sick more.. (lovelies.. you know that.. haha) i know this place (or thread) is more like an asylum/haven for jackson freaks.. we're still under Lex and they do have rules.. so we must comply.. aryty???
edit: if i don't say anyting about the one liners... that's not your kimmy... haha beat that! love you my JOF!!!!

kris: i love the pic story.. ;) made my day...
mandy and sara: i've missed you..
jolynn:i'll be waiting for your picture story.
kayla: still sad CW won't be directing ceclipse... and go get your jackson fan guy.. i'm so excited for you,, and say hi to him from the JOF's!!

and that pray for morning clip?! *dies*
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!