Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #2

Post by talirhee »

Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Oh Tali. Pics #2 and #3? Absolute HEAVEN! *dreamy sigh*
Me likey. :D

Ok so I don't know if any of you watch that show Kath & Kim (the American version) on NBC, but I was just watching the season finale on my DVR tonight, and in one scene there is two guys talking on the phone to each other, and one of the guys is on his bed reading Twilight!!! I couldn't believe it, especially because the guys are like in their 20s or 30s, and the guy who was reading it always tries to play like he's some big pimp with the ladies. I thought it was sooo funny, I even rewound it a few times. :lol:
Image Image
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Hi ladies! Sorry I wasn't here yesterday to join in on all your fun! My sweet Blush died Saturday night so I was upset over that and Sunday was super busy with church and finally meeting my neighbors.

Anyways:

Jolynn: Oh it is so good to see you! Mandy and I were just talking about how we missed you!

Mandy: That was an awesome video! I love his little dancing and the tongue thing! I will admit, I swooned! Ok more like squealed and clapped! Oh and I am soo going to see if I can find the Kath and Kim video! I must see this!

Tali: I agree with Mandy. Pics 2 and 3 are just awesome!

So I got a question, you all keep talking about a mohawk for airbender and I might be missing something but the only hair do I have seen on Sokka isn't really classified as a mohawk at least from what I know about mohawks so are you guys talking about this style?
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Sarah - we've already talked about this but I'm sorry again about Blush. :cry: It's so easy to get attached to pets, even after just a few days.

Ok well as for the mohawk thing, Sarah and I both agreed that we think Jackson kept some of his original hair so he could do that ponytail, and probably just shaved the rest. If you look at those pics that Sarah posted earlier, it doesn't seem that he has much hair left. It looks very thin, probably just enough to copy Sokka's style. And I remember reading a comment by Jackson before where he said they would give him that ponytail thing for Airbender. So yeah, they probably shaved it mohawk/ponytail style. I just can't wait to see him without a hat.

In other news, Kyle (my bf) called me a stalker yesterday because I was talking to my mom and sis about Jackson not playing any upcoming Monkeys shows because he'll be gone filming. I was on the phone with my sis and I was like, "He's going to be gone filming still? He just left Vancouver over the weekend!" And Kyle of course overheard me on the phone, and said "STALKER!" This comment is especially funny to me, considering Kyle is the one who bought me my very own Edward cut out. :lol: Oh and I already checked, unfortunately they don't make Jasper cut outs. :(
Image Image
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

hey JOFs, long time since i've posted in this thread but....

do any of you have links or can point me toward a good jackson wallpaper?

I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

Mandy-thanks for the vid--I squealed! Made my night! And I would love to have Edward staring at me every night--sooo jealous! I only wish they did make Jasper cutouts.

Tali--pics 2 and 3 made me squeal all over again-thanks!

Now I shall dream of that glorious tongue and REMIND MYSELF THAT THIS IS A PG THREAD!!! Okay, calming down. God I love coming to this thread for my daily fix--you guys are AWESOME!!

Love Jen
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
*Lamb*I*Am*
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by *Lamb*I*Am* »

Hey Lovely JOFies!!! :mrgreen:

OMG Tali! Pic #2 made me squeel out loud!!! THANKYOU!!!!

Mandy! I can't believe your BF bought you an Edward cut out! That is soooo cool! Hmm...I know I have 2 chances of getting one....None & Definitely...None :( Dammit.
I agree with you re: Jackson's hair...I guess he just had what's left of his hair pushed up under the hat thingy in those pics...
I don't watch the American KATH & KIM...Only the Aussie one (the original). It's the best. Don't like the American version...That's funny that one of them was reading twilight though! I wonder if they'll put that in the Aussie show????
And thanks for that vid!

Jen- I know...I too have to remind myself this is a PG thread on a regular basis too. LOL

Sarah-I'm so sorry about Blush :( That's terrible.

Jolynn! Welcome back! LMAO Your "geek-gasm" cracked me up! LOL And Congrats on getting into your course! Dr. Jolynn has a nice ring to it!

Okay, so I'd better get going...Sorry if I missed anyone!

Take care Lovelies!
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Jen and Candi - yes the Edward cut out is sooo much fun! I would never have bought it for myself because Kyle always teases me about my Twilight obsession, so I was so shocked when he surprised me with it. I'm not complaining though! :D It's sooo much fun, we keep having conversations with it. :lol: Kyle and I will just say funny things to it in passing like he's a real person in our apartment, and I even put a green beaded necklace on him today for St. Patrick's Day! :lol:

Oh and that video of the monkeys with Jackson's close up and tongue action was so yummy, you know I had to share it with you all! :D Glad you enjoyed it.

In Twilight related news, according to this story Bronson Pelletier will be joining the cast of NM. Apparently his exact role is not disclosed yet, but my guess is he'll be a pack member. Does anyone know WHY they insist on keeping us in the dark? Stinkin' Summit Entertainment... :x
Image Image
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

i agree, the only thing they announced at summit was confirming dakota's role. since everything is official now, it's a bit silly to keep people in the dark speculating.

has anyone bought the twilight director's notebook? i just skimmed through it, and i'll say the jackson fans will not be disappointed...some very nice pictures. :D
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
*Lamb*I*Am*
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by *Lamb*I*Am* »

LMAO Mandy! That is so funny! Oh well, atleast Edward didn't have to feel left out on St. Patricks Day! LOL

Ah Mizzou...don't remind me of Dakota...LOL

Yeah, it's crap how they're keeping it all Hush Hush! It's just silly! I mean, if the person is going to be in the movie, we will find out eventually...so why hide it? :?

Where are all the other Lovely JOFies? Heeeeellooooooo????? Come out....Come out.....Wherever you are!