Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #2

Post by talirhee »

Sarah; ah that sounds like heaps of fun. =D Should go on those makeover shows. haha.

Jenni, Jello is so funny! I can't believe I only heard it last night. I was in stitches. I sang it all day to people at school today. They gave me strange looks. =/
But that video is hilarious. He is like smiling this goofy smile the whole time... It's really creepy! But oh so nice. =)

Mandy and Sarah; well if it makes you feel any better, I honestly don't think I'd mix you up anymore. As long as you don't change your usernames.... then I'd be rooted. haha.

What's this? :o Kimmy moved? Details? ;)

Kristiner; no, we shall not bring up that other incident. :?

Okay everyone, just ramble on about your life 'til we reach the new thread. =P
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

aww i'm so happy. i just bought a general adm ticket to the atlanta twilight convention...and also bought a photo op with jackson! i caaan't wait, hurry up july 12th :D
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
*Lamb*I*Am*
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by *Lamb*I*Am* »

Hellooooooo Wonderful JOFies!

Well, how close are we to a new thread? Woop Woop!

I haven't been on much lately, because I need to limit my online time...I'm almost outta download/usage for the month, and I've still got 2 weeks to go..LOL I used it all up watching True Blood season 1. LOL It was totally worth it! Well...it WAS, until I realised I'd have to limit the amount of Jackson pics that I can look at now *pouts*
Ah well...

I did go look at the banana ones though. LMAO Crazy. Love the look on Jackson's face in the one that Kristina? posted! LOL

So, I haven't vaught up on all the goss yet, and I appologise for that....But I will endeavor to catch up asap!

Tali...I have to say...I love your new avie. :) Jacksper the firestarter... ;) Very cool.

Hmm...We've got a wide demographic of different jobs on here don't we! How cool! I breed horses...which is a tad "different". I can be a trainer one day & a midwife the next LOL The midwife part is scary, messy, but can be very rewarding!
Sometimes I think it'd be nice to have a normal 9 to 5 day job...with holidays! That'd be cool!
I've actually been toying with the idea of going to Uni to study teaching...Hmm...Haven't decided yet.

Wow...so many new avies & banners! I so need to get my A$$ into gear and get a decent banner done.

Okay ladies, I'd better get to bed. Will be back tomorrow! Mwah!
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

So my day has been pretty much ruined! We are expecting anywhere from 5" to 1' of snow! I HATE SNOW! And the roads are awful! Fort Collins is the worst place to live if you want plows to take care of the snow!

Anyways,

Mandy: No it probably wouldn't throw people off as much now as it would have a little while ago. Oh and expect me down there soon! I can't take much more of this snow! ;)

Kimmy: Where are you?

Mizzou: That is super cool! When is the convention?

Candi: So worth it to use up all your internet time on Jackson and True Blood! Oh and a horse breeder, that is awesome!

Tali: I don't think Mandy and I would change our usernames but we might switch accounts! ;)

Kristen: What other incident?

JACKSON PICTURE TIME!!!

Edward Scissorhands brother?

You think he would let me snuggle in the coat with him? I need some protection from the snow! :twisted:

This has Jackson in it but I am posting it because I think it is total blackmail material! :twisted:
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

Muahahaha! :twisted: Back off, Ms. Green, or we're releasing this picture to the whole WORLD! Muaha...wait. Crap. Too late.

Architect, cosmetologist, horse breeder, writer/student...man, we're all creative! Does this say something about the types of people who love Jackson? (Yes, I'm totally counting horse breeder as creative--they help "make" new horses! Hehehe.)

And ladies, I LIVE in Pennsylvania!!! Granted, it's on the western side of the state, but I COULD be to Jackson in three hours! Road trip through Pittsburgh and pick me up!!!
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Question:
Architect, cosmetologist, horse breeder, writer/student
Is this the jobs of people here? Just wonderin'.

Anyway, that first picture "Edward Scissors Brother." Too cute!

Oh, did you guys see the article about them adding somebody to the Airbender cast?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:So my day has been pretty much ruined! We are expecting anywhere from 5" to 1' of snow! I HATE SNOW! And the roads are awful! Fort Collins is the worst place to live if you want plows to take care of the snow!

Anyways,

Mandy: No it probably wouldn't throw people off as much now as it would have a little while ago. Oh and expect me down there soon! I can't take much more of this snow! ;)

Kimmy: Where are you?

Mizzou: That is super cool! When is the convention?

Candi: So worth it to use up all your internet time on Jackson and True Blood! Oh and a horse breeder, that is awesome!

Tali: I don't think Mandy and I would change our usernames but we might switch accounts! ;)

Kristen: What other incident?

JACKSON PICTURE TIME!!!

Edward Scissorhands brother?

You think he would let me snuggle in the coat with him? I need some protection from the snow! :twisted:

This has Jackson in it but I am posting it because I think it is total blackmail material! :twisted:
it's in july..middle of july. i had planned on going to twicon in dallas, but realized that it was a bit too big for what i wanted (just photo ops). so i am selling my twicon ticket and going to this one in atlanta. :D i'm super stoked.
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

tali:yup i moved out of the house.. if we can talk over the weekend i'll tell you.
sarah: i'm here.. and yeah.. BLACK MAIL ASHLEY GREENE TO STAY AWAY FROM JACKSON!!!!!

chloe: yes that's the JOF peeps... ;)

gah!! i was to post some 100 monkeys update from their myspace website
but i can't access it.. maybe later

(sorry.. no jackson related post.. )
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Ok so I never listed my occupation along with you guys. Mine's not as clear cut or creative. :? I'm a recent college grad, no job right now but I want to work in community nutrition/public health. But as far as the creative side, I have a bit of that when it comes to computer stuff. I always created some pretty good flyers, posters, and banners at my old job and I'd have to do some stuff like that if I taught nutrition education when I get into community nutrition. Ok that explanation was a lot longer than I intended. :oops:

Sarah... it's been less than an hour since you left and I'm already not happy. :( Oh and you are SO welcomed to come visit! It's a lovely 70 degrees today. :D

KIMMY! Your new avie!!! That is one of my favorite parts of the extra features! :D

Mizzou, I'm so jealous you'll do the photo op with Jackson. You definitely have to post it once you get it! I almost did that during the recent San Francisco Twilight convention but I opted out. It was quite a bit of cash for general admission and then the photo op. Oh well.

Jolynn, ok I am equally as jealous that you live in PA!!! You'll be mere hours away from our beloved. You so need to get your little as.s as close to that set as you can, and report back to us. :D

So in an effort to get our thread moving along a little faster and get us to #3, I thought I'd get you all going again with that thing I found a while back that we all loved. (Did anyone besides Sarah understand what I just said? :? ) Brace yourselves for the hotness!
Image Image
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

mandy: i'm so confuzzled on your last sentence.. really.. i've been MIA for so long!!
and that avie.. i love jackson there.. he really know how to play with his bat.. *dirty*
(and i'm back on YM)

Jolynn: you live in PA???? first it was mandy living 30 mins away from LA now you.. you live in PA...

and so i was thinking if i was the student/writer and i'm an answering machine haha i just wish i can answer a call from mr. monroe J. rathbone.. *dreams*
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!