Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #2

Post by Edward_Addict »

Sorry for confusing you... I was afraid that would happen. :?

Anyways, just click the link at the end of my last post.
Ya know, this one. (But brace yourselves first or else you'll go into hotness overload.)
I don't think some of the newer JOFs have seen it. I'm hoping it will inspire more posts so that we can get to #3 thread faster.

Sarah, so I decided to compromise and I put your avie in my sig! :D That way we won't confuse people, and we get to see a bigger version of Jacksper. I think it worked out quite nicely. 8-)
Image Image
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

oh yea.. it was posted way back.. LOL..
and your sig.. !!! *dies*

i tried putting my avie "to life" but the size won't fit.. i mean we have rules here ayt... so i'll just let you view it yourselves... AGAIN..

tali: i wanted to send you an email about your castiel.. BUT.. i lost the files.. AGAIN.. :(

someone asked me? why are you so obsessed with jackson?
what did i say?

I Love Jackson Because He Knows How to Handle HIS BAT
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Those last two pictures are messing with my heart, y'all.
WOW. Who made that banner?
It's like all the best pictures in one ginormous heart stopper.

Cool, Kimmy, you can count me as a cake decorator. Haha.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

So I brought up the whole Jackson with cowboy boots thing on the Rob thread.
It wasn't my fault though. Someone (I think Caryn?) posted a pic of Rob with cowboy boots.

Neither of us is very fond of them and she had said something to the effect of Rob being the
only one that makes them sexy. So of course I brought up Jackson.

And then Mandy called me out for saying he only looks kinda sexy wearing them. I know, I know.
Shame on Kristiner. Jackson does look amazingly sexy with cowboy boots.

So thanks, Mandy, for calling me out and also for the big @ss banner with all the million pics of Jackson.
It is quite delish. Mmmmm.

Oh and also, if anyone wants a 100 Monkeys CD....

From the 100 Monkeys myspace page:

Thursday, March 26, 2009
You Better Believe It
Monster De Lux is here!!!

There's not many of them so get em while they last.

This hot little number is going for $10 and should play in all regions for those of you outside the old U. S. of A.

We have to hit you for a little shipping though, $2.50 if you live in North America, that's Canada and the U.S in case you get confused. $5 anywhere else.

If you would like a copy e-mail us at [email protected]

We're fairly disorganized over here so do us a favor and only send an e-mail if you want a cd, and type "I want a CD" in the subject line.

Love you bunches,

enjoy-
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

So, I'm reading this fairly enjoyable fanfic right now (if you're on the Robward thread it's no Wide Awake, but it's passing the time--think Twilight + Breakfast Club + Sex) and sometimes, when Jasper gets "excited," he has an epileptic seizure.

This is what I was thinking when I saw that gif again--you know, the one with ALL of the Jacksper pictures?

Yeah, there should seriously be a warning on that Vulgar Language is Ugly. I got "excited" and there were a few tense moments there when I thought I might start seizing.

Just sayin'.
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

OMJ! You guys totally make me laugh!

Mandy: I already told you but that sentence made perfect sense to me the first time I read it! ;) I even knew what thing you were talking about! Don't ask me how I guess we are just that in tune with each other! Oh and love the compromise! It was genius!

Chloe: Yes those are the jobs of people on here! Oh and that banner is just something off of tinypic I think!

Jolynn: We are so picking you up on our way to see Jackson! Oh and you are too funny! Yes, that banner can make a person have "issues"! :lol:

Kimmy: I love watching Jackson handle his bat! :lol:

Kristiner: I was shocked when I started reading your post about Jackson being kinda sexy but you saved yourself with that post by the monkeys about ordering that cd! I may just have to buy it for such an amazing price!

If I missed anyone, I am sorry! Hello all of you!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

So I just sent the monkeys an email about getting a CD. I made it short n' sweet, which I hope they appreciate. As soon as I read Kristiner's post, I was all over that ish! They just better respond, unlike myspace. :roll: (I hope they don't get discouraged by my ridiculously girly email address... :| )

Kristiner, yes like Sarah said you did redeem yourself for the "kinda sexy" cowboy boots comment by giving us the CD info. Because you just KNOW this and this are WAY MORE than "kinda" sexy. :twisted: (Just don't mind the mustard/yellow paint in the first pic. :lol: ) Even sexier than Rob in cowboy boots. And you know you can't argue with that on this thread! :D

Jolynn, I would apologize for giving you bouts of seizures by posting that moving pic, but something tells me you liked it, seizures and all. You saucy little thing you! ;)

Sarah, I knew as soon as I posted that sentence that you would totally get it. I love how I can come up with the most convoluted things and they are clear as day to you. And vice versa! :D Oh and I love how you already knew what pic I was posting! :lol:
Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I knew if I said Jackson is kinda sexy in cowboy boots that I would get
someone to post more Jackson pics proving just how sexy he is indeed.
(Thanks Mandy!) I totally had the whole thing planned out. I swear. :lol:

You're welcome for the 100 Monkeys stuff. I know Kimmy was trying to get on
there to see it. I'm sorry she wasn't the one to be on here first with the news.
Sorry, Kimmy!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

yes kristine i was about to post the update.. but you came in first..
(and as i type this message 100monkeys is online)
and once i got my new address.. can you send me a copy of the improv album.. please???

and now i have to save up friggin' $15 just to get the album..
but i'll be sending an email now.. (keeping my fingers crossed... ) i would totally get 'em..
and i wish they have like a free shirt.. or anything.. lol

well ok.. i'm babbling..

mandy: you posted that pic again.. now.. when i saw sokka on nickelodeon.. i keep convincing myself that i'm watching a kid's show.

sarah: yes, jackson handles his bat perfectly.. ;)

tali: where have you been.. ?? send me arian!!!!
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

Three more pages, JOFies!

Mizzou; I'm fair jealous. And I think we need to see this photo when it happens. :twisted:

Sarah; Oh god no! Don't switch accounts. :o Haha.
And LOL! at that photo of Ashley.
Awh, poor Ashley. =(
I do wonder if they actually are together though. That would be nice. =)

Jolynn; you're so close. No fair. It would take me.. Hmm.... 19 hours? Almost a day. :(
And what is this about Jasper seizing? *evil smile*

Mandy; that's really interesting. I love it when we get people to come talk about all the right and wrong foods to eat. Those people are awesome. In turn; you are awesome.
Just pleeeeaaaasseeee don't swap accounts with Sarah. :cry: lol.
That last sentence made sense to me... somehow. And OH, I remember THAT picture. How could I forget? ;)

Kimmy; I missed you this week! And awh, that's too bad about the files. =( Don't you just hate it when that happens?
Haha!! I'm sorry. I haven't been on MSN at the same times as you... school. Ugh. Oh, and you've got pretty much all there is of Arian for now. =P
I'll write more after I post this. You'll be the first to know when it's ready.

Kristiner; oh no. You just brought up Jackson and cowboy boots; not a very safe topic for Candi and I. Now I can't. Stop. Thinking. About. It. :shock: :twisted:

Oh, and completely non related to Jackson... What the hell is wrong with the economy when I can't get work experience in a LIBRARY?!?! A library, for christ's sake. :|
So I called up, and I'm doing Mechanics. Nothing at all to do with Proofreading... but anyway it'll keep me entertained for a week. =)