Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
KStew and RPatz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #6

Post by KStew and RPatz »

Okay this has bugging me for awhile. Why is Michael Crapon's nickname EDB? I don't think I had come onto this thread yet.
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Post by runswithwolves »

^^^ It stands for egotistical douche bag.
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
KStew and RPatz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by KStew and RPatz »

oohhhhhhh. . . . .
that makes so much sense!
now i get it.
~*teamswitzerland*~
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ~*teamswitzerland*~ »

runswithwolves wrote:^^^ It stands for egotistical douche bag.
AHAHAHAHAHHAA!! I seriously LOL'd at that!!! :lol: now I have to explain to my mom that I am not, in fact, crazy...

Thanks for asking that, KStew! Now i know! LOL!
Taylor Lautner. (drool.) That is all. :)
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Post by runswithwolves »

Has everybody seen the things on the MTV blog? It is really cool, can I add it to announcements if naf isn't here?
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
shwarzloewe
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: on a clearing in the forest howling at the moon.....

Post by shwarzloewe »

hi all :lol:

so... what did i miss??
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

runswithwolves wrote:Has everybody seen the things on the MTV blog? It is really cool, can I add it to announcements if naf isn't here?

I added it to Entertainment page. Announcements would've been better.
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Cool. I was about to post it. I guess it wouldn't go very well in Videos. :)
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

y is stupid 90210 losers invading New Moon?! (sorry if u like the show) kellan is great, but it stops there. the rumor is that Brandon Michael Vayda is gonna be part of the wolfpack but he doesnt even look native american! :x

black imprint- i'm tired of people saying that jacob is suppose to be a grown man in new moon, that he's suppose to be 27yrs old. jacob is 16! he doesnt jump ahead 10yrs. his body matures, he gets big and buff, but he's still 16! have u seen taylor's pics? that boy just turned 17 and he is buff. his is not an average body of a 17yr old.

sorry for the rant guys. its been a bad day.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

Shelly- seriously, by all means, go ahead. If you want to add anything to the announcements, you can add it. I'm not going to bite your head off or anything. The website belongs to every one of us, so if you want to add, feel free.

THAT ALSO GOES OUT TO EVERYONE ELSE
. The announcements page is open to everyone. I do not mind if you add anything. Go ahead.

With that said, sorry I've been M.I.A!! School has been keeping me busy. Plus, I am so broke, I have been looking for a job to pay for school and books, financial aid is not cutting it since I'm paying out of state tutition. so no luck so far with the job. *sigh* Come on Obama! LOL :lol:

Anyways, I was reading on the pages I missed.

OMG!! Black Imprint...you don't like Taylor? Even though you don't like Taylor :o :shock: I respect your opinion. And, technically, you did come to the right thread to rant about Taylor not being your Jacob - hence the thread name "Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black". But like my other fellow Taycobbers mentioned before, you are out numbered here. We did campaign to save Taylor because to us, he IS Jacob Black.
I could go on and on about why Taylor is Jacob, but the other Taycobbers beat me to it *darn*. So yeah....

I'm actually glad you all beat me to it, I mean, I seriously DO NOT take it light when people say Taylor is not Jacob. I get all mad and I go off on them....LOL talk about suffering from OTD (obsessive taylor disorder) haha :lol: but I'm serious, I do. My little cousin, who is like 15, was going on and on about Taylor (well she likes him) but she was laughing at the fact that Taylor is Jacob and Jacob gets heart broken. So she was teasing him...OMJB, I straight went off on her. I was yelling and saying how I will be like Leah: phase into a werewolf, hunt her down, and bite her head off. She stopped laughing and went silent on me. Which caused me to laugh :lol: But then again she's family, so yeah...LOL

Switzgal- good thing you warned her about the Robnappers. You are too kind. I, on the other hand, would have been evil :twisted: and said, "you don't like Rob? well you should post that on the Rob thread"...haha Just Kidding!! :D

Oh funny thing happened...totally Taylor related! I went to file my taxes and while my sister and I were waiting, we were looking through magazines. My sister says, "omi look." When I looked at her, her magazine had a little article about Taylor titled "Twilight's Taylor Lautner: How I save my role". Then there is a picture of him flexing his right bicep. I literally squeaked when I saw the picture, and I swear my heart skipped a beat. I mean, OMJB!! He is totally HOTT in this picture. So I told me sister to rip the page out, and she did. Now I have the page right next to me and I keep looking at it. Haha... wow, the things Taylor can do to me.

Okay, I think I have went over board with this post. Off to study.
G'Nite!

Ps. Eww. Crapon is going to be on Gossip Girl? NNNNOOOO...I love that show! Crapon needs to hide under a rock or something. Like for reals!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/