Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Speaking of his hands, they have to be the nicest hands I've EVER seen on a man. O_O its amazing. When I was watching the (ehemlovescene) Haunted Airman, that's all I could look at. -drools-

Unfortunately, I can't match up his hands on mine on my phone. -pout- :(
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva »

His hands weren't the first thing I noticed.....actually was drawn to his smile and chest when I watched Twilight for the first time. I think I spent the majority of the film staring had his chest.
SuperVixen

Post by SuperVixen »

Vampire4eva wrote:His hands weren't the first thing I noticed.....actually was drawn to his smile and chest when I watched Twilight for the first time. I think I spent the majority of the film staring had his chest.
Um ditto! I can't believe its to page 9 already! I spent all morning going through reading and looking at the pics. Thanks everyone for them. I think he was so cute as a little kid and oh The Rob pictures...

The beer belly is a litte endearing, h'e's not absolutley perfect and I'd gladly work out with him if he wanted to lose it :mrgreen:
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Ok I shouldn't be posting this because I just told Jolynn that her and Nikki were killing me with the sad face pictures, but I can't help it. I found another one. I feel like sharing. Lol.

Saddest Rob face ever...I think. Maybe?

And just to be fair, here are some happy Rob pics...

Aww love the smile
He's always happy when he's drinking
Love it when he plays with his nipple. Hahaha
Let the man in! He's gotta wee! (nice crotchular picture)
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

Oh, Kristiner, that IS a sad Rob face. I don't like it. Not at all.

I have to go do some grocery shopping (ew), but when I come back I'm going on a Sad-Rob pic hunting excursion. I'm going to hunt them down and make each and every last one of them happy.

Also, I have another present. Hopefully it's new to some of ya'll.
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta »

I agree with all on Rob Beer belly. It is so cute. I just want to rub it. Yum Yum.

Jolynn- How was your date night with Rob?
Hope Rob as too tired from being with me for 2 nights. :twisted:
I need him back Saturday night. I am going out for pre-b-day celebration. I have some new games to play with him.
Someone is going to be a gift giver and some is going to be a gift receiver...... It's my birthday so that means I get all to receive all the presents.
Also, I have another present. Hopefully it's new to some of ya'll.
I love presents. You shouldn't have. My birthday is not until Tues.

Edit-
I know which "button' I want him to press.
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef
SuperVixen

Post by SuperVixen »

olpatlanta wrote:I love presents. You shouldn't have. My birthday is not until Tues.
My birthday is tomorrow, sweet! Aquarians are pretty cool :D

Where is that button picture taken? Any idea?
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta »

SuperVixen wrote:
olpatlanta wrote:I love presents. You shouldn't have. My birthday is not until Tues.
My birthday is tomorrow, sweet! Aquarians are pretty cool :D

Where is that button picture taken? Any idea?
Happy almost Birthday Priscilla. Aquarians are the best!!!! :) :)
I think the button pic is from when he was out shopping on LA back in Nov/Dec.

When I think that I have seen the most beautiful pic of Rob... along comes a new one.
I could get lost in those eyes forever!!!!
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef
Vampire4eva

Post by Vampire4eva »

Happy Birthday no need to guess what present you would like :lol:

Just come back from spending 4+ hours at the hairdressers, I was dark brown with pink in the fringe now I am alot lighter (think Annie from 90210) Not sure if I like it its too blond.

Just come across an article and it said a woman asked Robert to bite her baby's head :shock:
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

stellar87 wrote:hahaha Of course I'd take it dirty Allie, it's like my job. :twisted: :lol: Creeping on Rob...come on...am I the only one that thinks about well...creeping...yeah, I won't finish that. :P

Oh dang let's bang! hahaha I'm gonna use that as a pick-up line on Rob. lmao :lol:
He'd totally fall for it 'cause he's a creeper like us. I have my other pick-up line ready for him too. It's sure to win him over. I just know it.
Yes, I do find Tom Brady pretty attractive but nowhere near as attractive as I find Rob. Rob is in a whole other realm of hotness for me. lol And now, thanks to you I'm thinking of Rob in spandex...I'm not sure it's a pretty picture....but it would certainly provide endless amounts of entertainment and he'd probably laugh at himself and then that would totally be the sexiest thing ever. *dies at the thought*
hahahahaha, im so glad y'all can appreciate my loving creeperness. haha =]=] esp. you nikki!! and yes that line is a classic, but you have to say it like "OHHHH dang, lets BANG!!" haha if that makes sense... haha. =] tom brady is attractive. period. rob however is drop dead attractive. yes there is a difference. oh god. i love guys who can laugh at themselves.... HOTTTT =]
Oh, Allie, I am so right there with you on New England football! Been a fan my whole life!
But while Brady is an attractive man, there is no comparison to The Rob.
Come to think of it, NO man really compares to Rob.
I suppose there are men who come a close second...
...but they had to create a whole new Hotness Scale when Rob came on the scene.
Oh, Rob. Please come back to us...
*creepin' right along with you*
JOLYNN!!!! you win! new england football is my life. no joke. my walls are split between rob and the PATS.....
hahhahhahahha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
omg my two favorite things right now are the pats. (new england patriots. for those of y'all who dont know.) and the pattz. as in rob pattinson!!!! IRONY IS A BEAUTIFUL THING! ahhhhhhhh.... SOMEONE please share in my nerdiness. haha. =]=]=]

EDIT: happy birthday to like everyone jeez!!
and carrie did you say you thought the brady was hott too?? i hve a sweatshirt that says "Brady's Ladies" on the front and under it, it says "On a scale of 1-10, Brady is a 12." if you dont know why that is you are a loser. jk. really though, it is his number and he is hott. but rob blows the scale to pieces
=]
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa