Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ChelsMa
Settled in Forks

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by ChelsMa »

Yeah, as I spend more time on here it becomes more apparent, girls are totally obsessed with Rob/Edward. I'm not sure most are aware there's a difference. I wonder what that would be like though, to have millions of adoring fans tripping over your every word?
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta »

Glad everyone enjoyed the video. :D :D :D
I had so very nice dreams last night after watching that video. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Edward_Addict
You know what's weird is that I've seen so many pics and vids of Rob that I'm starting to feel like I actually know him. How pathetic is that?!

slightlyobsessed wrote: Whoever made that video got all the best shots. Except for this one. This one does things to me.
Jolynn, you do realize you're slowly killing me each time you post that pic, right? There are no words to describe it's awesomeness. Grrrr.... me likey!
Mandy- you aren't pathetic. I am right there with you on watching way too many videos and way too many pics. I have conversations with him in my head for the love of Pete!!!

Jolynn- I agree. I love that picture of him. It is one of my favorites. I don't what it is about it... they eyes, the scruffy beard....
*Swooning* Now

Allie- No you are My Hero because you always post such funny responses on here. you crack me up chica.
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva »

ChelsMa wrote:Yeah, as I spend more time on here it becomes more apparent, girls are totally obsessed with Rob/Edward. I'm not sure most are aware there's a difference. I wonder what that would be like though, to have millions of adoring fans tripping over your every word?
I dont really know how it must feel I but I guess its a blessing and a burden at times. Its not something I apsire to, just success in my chosen career. The more I think about the more I actually respect and admire celebrities, actors, musicians that have had success which has brought them global recognition, Robert is no exception in fact I admire him more for handling this over night fame like he has.
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

Edward_Addict wrote: You know what's weird is that I've seen so many pics and vids of Rob that I'm starting to feel like I actually know him. How pathetic is that?!
Mandy, I, for one, am so completely right there with you. And you're not pathetic.

Well, maybe you are, but if you are, you're not alone. Do I have to remind you that I (and Carrie, for that matter) have had "dates" with Rob?

We always have the best times together. He's so sweet, and hot, and funny, and hot, and charming...did I mention hot?

So, I accidently revealed to some of my non-virtual friends last night a tiny glimpse of my obsession. It wasn't pretty. They laughed at me and told me that I'd better be glad they were already my friends because they're not sure whether they would be after what I told them.

On the plus side, Rob and I had a wild night...you could, in fact, say that we had an "excellent adventure!"

(Now who's pathetic?)
Ugh.
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by olpatlanta »

ChelsMa wrote:Yeah, as I spend more time on here it becomes more apparent, girls are totally obsessed with Rob/Edward. I'm not sure most are aware there's a difference. I wonder what that would be like though, to have millions of adoring fans tripping over your every word?
ChelsMa- I think most of us on here are obsessed with Robert Pattinson. I do know there is a difference between Rob and Edward. Robert is a real life person. Edward Cullen is a character in a book.
I personally am not in love or obsessed with Edward Cullen. I think he is a great character but not in love with him.

Jolynn and Mandy and least we have each other to be pathetic with. My friends know I am totally obsessed with Robert Pattinson. They are making me a Rob Pillow for my birthday. I am getting it tonight at my birthday dinner. I can't wait!!! :D :D :D :D I hope Rob isn't too embarrassed when sees it. ;) ;) ;)

I am a dork and I know it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by olpatlanta »

Sorry for the double post.
But OMG New New Rob Pics!!!!

YIPPEE!!!!! It looks like the Sex Hair is coming back in quite nicely-
http://www.spunk-ransom.com/2009/02/07/ ... #more-3940
Edit-
Here is link to HQ pics-
http://www.robertpattinsononline.com/ga ... ?album=404
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Oh my GOD!

NEW PICTURES!!!!!

Thank you Carrie!

Holy balls. I was just thinking not five minutes ago that it had been altogether too long since we'd had a verified-with-pictures Rob sighting. Oh, how I missed new pictures of my boyfriend.

I mean, don't get me wrong, Rob and I have taken a few pictures of our...activities together, but seeing him clothed is always fun, too!
ImageImage
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

olpatlanta wrote:Sorry for the double post.
But OMG New New Rob Pics!!!!

YIPPEE!!!!! It looks like the Sex Hair is coming back in quite nicely-
http://www.spunk-ransom.com/2009/02/07/ ... #more-3940
Edit-
Here is link to HQ pics-
http://www.robertpattinsononline.com/ga ... ?album=404
OH MY ROBERT PATTINSON.
-faint-
It's so long already!
ImageImage
E<3B
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

olpatlanta wrote: Allie- No you are My Hero because you always post such funny responses on here. you crack me up chica.
haha. yayy!! i really dont think im that funny!! haha. i never got why everyone is always like you are ao funny. i mean I laugh at myself ALL the time. but i think i dont count!! haha.

CARRIE: I FREAKIN LOVE YOU GIRL. MY ROB FIX IS BACKK!!!!!!!! =]=]=]
^^ im grinning ear to ear by the way... in case anyone wanted a visual!! haha
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

P.S. I'm pretty sure that I could pick Rob out based on shoes alone.

I think, instead of feeling shameful about this level of freakish obsession, I'm starting to feel sort of awed by it. Visually, I've never really known anyone else as much as I know him. Now that is creepy.
ImageImage