Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by stellar87 »

Yeah, I love him even more everytime I see that freaking video.
I love him more everytime I see a silly a.ss picture of him that makes me laugh to the point where I want to cry.
It's bad, very bad.

Kris, it shows who's birthday is today towards the bottom on the main board index. It says Who's Online and then under that Birthdays. :)

Okay guys I believe I'm gonna go try and get some sleep. I need to be at least a little rested for when Rob gets here...he can go forever...if you know what I mean. And I will need my strength. :twisted: hahahaha
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

G'night Nikki. And happy birthday again! Tell Rob I said hi and when he's done with you he must stop in California to say "because she loves me!" for me in person. :lol:
That is my new favorite Rob saying :D
Too ****** adorable for words.

Oh and Kristiner, I see you over there lurking behind the bushes! :shock:
Image Image
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

To Whom It May Concern:
I understand that every once in a while it might be necessary for one or more of us (read: me) to not visit the Lex in a given day. But HOLY BALLS! 6 pages between when I went to bed this morning (at 9am) and this morning (at 4am)!!!!

Someone needs to text me or message me or PM me or smoke signal me when this Vulgar Language is Ugly’s going down! I can’t BARE to miss SIX pages like the ones I missed last night!!!

Sincerely,
Jolynn

In summation:
1. Mandy is Rob in disguise.

2. Rob is George Michael in disguise. (That whole photoshoot that that particular Rob photo came from is my least favorite of his. He’s too…photo-shopped. You don’t need to photo-shop Rob, photographers. He’s already perfect.)

3. 12 Steps has become 15? Probably wise…

4. Carrie (and I, for that matter) think manips are bad, bad, BAD things. Except for this one, because I’m pretty sure Rob would wear the sweater if he had it.

5. I’m a creeper, she’s a creeper, wouldn’t you wanna be a creeper, too? (I’m in the process of re-writing these lyrics so they’re more Rob-sessed appropriate.)

6. It’s Nikki’s 22nd birthday!!! Yay!!! Happy birthday!!! You and Rob were given to us over the span of one year; what a fantastic year that was!!!

7. “Because she loves me,” could make anyone love Rob, but it makes Robnappers INSANE with desire.

8. Nikki and Kris ARE the Terrible Two, if by terrible we mean WONDERFUL. They are our enablers. Our dealers. Our delivery girls.

9. Suspenders, the Raybans, the beanie, and Rob’s intellect are implausibly sexy—on Rob.

10. Tombert=true love. Oh, if only we could ALL find the Tom to our Rob.

11. Rob’s ability to be with all of us at once is not only strange, but a-FREAKING-mazing.

12. Peter Facinelli is a mini-God (and, personally, I will never stop swooning every time he walks through the ER doors the first time. I’m 7 for 7.)

13. Allie’s crazy; Mandy and Nikki are ROFL; Kristiner is posting side-by-side pictures she’d rather not think about; Xia forgot about Courtney Love; and Jaime is lost. ALL of us are wanting “little Rob.”

I think that about covers it, no?

EDIT: New, better version of the original "creeper" song.
Last edited by slightlyobsessed on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva »

Hi guys, the thread seems to be growing alot, what have I missed?

Paris Hilton has the HOTS for our Rob *Back of b***h*

Is he still in London? Just wondering, read a news article and it said he was out saturday nite around London again.
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Jolynn. NICE SUMMARY. You covered it all. :D
I nominate you to do all the summarizing whenever we have another page boom.

So Kristiner was busy lurking behind the bushes of the Rob thread earlier because she's having issues with the Lex. But we were discussing that oh-so-lovely sweater pic manipulation that was posted. Jolynn said she thought Rob would wear it if he had it.
I told Kris, I wonder if he would do that same pose too? And would he and TomStu share it like they do the flannel? And we couldn't stop laughing about it. Good times. And lovely mental images, no?

Just thought I'd share that little tidbit with you all.

Ok well I'm off to bed. Talk to you all tomorrow (or rather later today)! :)
Image Image
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta »

You guys went Crazy posting last night.
Thanks for summary Jolynn. :D

Happy Birthday Nikki!!!!!

Edit:
New Rob fan video-
http://vimeo.com/3167552
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SuperVixen »

Happy birthday Nikki!!

I'm LOL'ing still at the George Michael comparison! I remember my aunts going nuts over him, when everyone thought he was still straight :lol:

Has anyone checked out TheTwilightSaga.com? I saw it on SM's site so I checked it out and signed up.
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
jellyfish
Settled in Forks

Post by jellyfish »

Hello Dear Robnappers :)). I'm new to this forum...so, be gentle :oops: . First of all - Happy birthday Nikki!!! Second, I think u'd be pleased to know that Robsession is successfully spreading around the world (mostly because of you I think), that means than wherever our sweet islander goes we'll get Robalert at once.
Thank you for your exploding emotions, for non-stop posting, for wonderful pics and words. Yuo really add more love into this world.
p.s. sorry for my English, i'm not a native speaker ;)
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

Carrie! That video? Broke. My. Heart. I was already feeling bad for Rob. I'm sitting here crying! It can't be easy for a guy like him to be stalked 24/7. The only thing he did was get born beautiful and talented and amazing and take a part in a movie that people love. And now that video. Ugh. :cry: It almost makes me feel guilty for loving him, even if I DO love him apart from his role Edward.

And Jellyfish! Welcome!!! Thanks for your comments! You're sweet. And your English was just fine!
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta »

slightlyobsessed wrote:Carrie! That video? Broke. My. Heart. I was already feeling bad for Rob. I'm sitting here crying! It can't be easy for a guy like him to be stalked 24/7. The only thing he did was get born beautiful and talented and amazing and take a part in a movie that people love. And now that video. Ugh. :cry: It almost makes me feel guilty for loving him, even if I DO love him apart from his role Edward.

And Jellyfish! Welcome!!! Thanks for your comments! You're sweet. And your English was just fine!
I know me too. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I am starting to feel really bad for looking at paparazzi pics and stalking him on the internet.
NEVER feel guilty for loving the Rob... I think he needs our love more than ever now. ;)

Rob,
You can come over later tonight and just cuddle. I think you need a good cuddle after watching that video.
We can watch Top Chef. I know it is your favorite show. I'll get some wine and make us some dinner. Maybe Eggplant Parmesan or whatever. I can even just get some Pepperoni Hot Pockets.
Love,
Your Cuddle Bunny :D

Welcome Jellyfish. I gets a little crazy in here sometimes.
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef