Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Locked
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Posts: 5870
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:02 am
Location: The city that never sleeps.
Contact:

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Am I the only one who actually stopped to replay the scene where they were in the water naked? :roll: Perhaps it was just me...I thought I saw a glimpse of the "package".
Image
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.

jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:35 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by jlbower79 »

Rob totally learned those dance moves from me.

woot woot
Jaime

PS Happy Valentines Day E1. Rob sends his love.
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
Image
Image
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*

stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Posts: 1474
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:01 am
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by stellar87 »

twilightbelle<3 wrote:
stellar87 wrote:
SuperVixen wrote:As am I!

I just got to watch the Little Ashes clip and its such a tease. I can't wait for the movie to come out and whoa, that dance he does LOL :lol: too cute! I hope it does well and gets good reviews...we shall see though.
I know, it's such a tease! I want to see the movie so badly. I'd see it even without Rob in it because I'm into movies like that and I find Dalí fascinating and I've been a fan of Lorca since my early teens. That dance he does...yeah...just too cute, I had to laugh. I'm very intrigued to see the full film and see Rob's full take on Dalí. I'm thinking it will get good reviews...time will tell. Now I'm just trying to figure out who the hell is going to go see it with me. haha I'll have to drag my best friend with me. She's a Rob lover but not like me and def. not into a movie like Little Ashes.
I also just watched the clip again and how tall is Javier Beltran (Lorca)? Because he looks taller than Rob and that's fairly tall...for a Spaniard. lol
What What?! WHAT?!
DANCE?!
WHERE?!
XD
Edit:
LMAO OMG I JUST SAW IT!!
He looks like a noodle...a moostached noodle.
A very VERY hot moostached noodle.
:D
hahahaha :lol: Xia! Yes, he does look like a very hot mustached noodle! You summed it up perfectly! That's how Rob and I danced the other night when we were a little tipsy on my birthday...it was pretty epic. haha (aww, I miss Amanda. lmao)

ForJazz - I LOVE your new banner in your sig. It's really beautiful!
Image
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!

twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands
Posts: 1271
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:48 pm
Location: LONDON. :D
Contact:

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

stellar87 wrote:
twilightbelle<3 wrote:
stellar87 wrote:
SuperVixen wrote:As am I!

I just got to watch the Little Ashes clip and its such a tease. I can't wait for the movie to come out and whoa, that dance he does LOL :lol: too cute! I hope it does well and gets good reviews...we shall see though.
I know, it's such a tease! I want to see the movie so badly. I'd see it even without Rob in it because I'm into movies like that and I find Dalí fascinating and I've been a fan of Lorca since my early teens. That dance he does...yeah...just too cute, I had to laugh. I'm very intrigued to see the full film and see Rob's full take on Dalí. I'm thinking it will get good reviews...time will tell. Now I'm just trying to figure out who the hell is going to go see it with me. haha I'll have to drag my best friend with me. She's a Rob lover but not like me and def. not into a movie like Little Ashes.
I also just watched the clip again and how tall is Javier Beltran (Lorca)? Because he looks taller than Rob and that's fairly tall...for a Spaniard. lol
What What?! WHAT?!
DANCE?!
WHERE?!
XD
Edit:
LMAO OMG I JUST SAW IT!!
He looks like a noodle...a moostached noodle.
A very VERY hot moostached noodle.
:D
hahahaha :lol: Xia! Yes, he does look like a very hot mustached noodle! You summed it up perfectly! That's how Rob and I danced the other night when we were a little tipsy on my birthday...it was pretty epic. haha (aww, I miss Amanda. lmao)
HAHAHA! LOL. Those are some mad dancing skills! Im proud -tear-
omg, I knowww, Amandayyyy.
:D
Image
ImageImage
E<3B

Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!
Posts: 1473
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:48 am
Location: Southern California

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by Edward_Addict »

So I'm going to be out of town for a week and I'm a little bummed about all the lex/Rob stuff I'm going to miss :( You guys move so fast I'm skurred you'll be on thread 10 by the time I get back next week! (Ok I'm actually really hoping you'll still be on #8 *crosses fingers*) But I'll miss all you crazy Robnappers in the meantime! :cry:

Yeah, um... that Little Ashes vid with Rob dancing? Pretty much the best thing I've ever seen. :lol:

Oh and Allie I finally watched your video. It was verrrry nice! :D I knew you could do a better Rob picture show than that other one we saw. You've got the goods, you little creeper! :lol:

K well I guess I'll see you guys next week. I swear I'm already experiencing withdrawals. I'm pathetic! :oops:
Image Image

Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:05 am
Location: Too far away from ROB!!

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by Vampire4eva »

Well its definitely going to have at least one positive review from me ;) From seeing the Trailers I cant see anyone been disappointed with it.

Just came home and logged on to find some new pics of our guy looking YUMMY!!!!

Heres a few

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebri ... ll/146808/

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebri ... ll/146807/

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebri ... l/146814/- probably thinking ow my head I shouldnt have had that last drink :lol:

Thank GOD!! Those girls arent hanging on to him this time.

stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Posts: 1474
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:01 am
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by stellar87 »

Vampire4eva wrote:Well its definitely going to have at least one positive review from me ;) From seeing the Trailers I cant see anyone been disappointed with it.

Just came home and logged on to find some new pics of our guy looking YUMMY!!!!

Heres a few

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebri ... ll/146808/

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebri ... ll/146807/

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebri ... l/146814/- probably thinking ow my head I shouldnt have had that last drink :lol:

Thank GOD!! Those girls arent hanging on to him this time.
Holy freaking hell he looks yummy! WOW! That is a lot of sexiness for me to see right at 8:30 as I'm getting ready to leave the house to go wedding gown shopping for my sister in Seattle. Now that sexy, sexy man right there is going to be what I'll be thinking about the entire time. Those jeans...YUM. Yeah...I still can't get over how sexy he looks to me in those pictures for some reason...maybe because he looks slightly pissed? (Poor Rob) haha :shock: :P :oops: :twisted: And I love that he carries a man bag, could he get any cuter? hahaha

Mandy! Nooooo, don't leave me! :( We'll miss you. Have fun going out of town! Hopefully you won't miss much...probably not. Possibly just more pictures of our little Drunko out and about. haha
Image
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!

twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands
Posts: 1271
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:48 pm
Location: LONDON. :D
Contact:

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

HOLY MOLEY!
thats too much for me to handle right now. XD
:lol:
He looks so hot, now...we must get him into that cupid costume.
XD
Image
ImageImage
E<3B

Edwards Girl
Buying a Better Raincoat
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:58 am
Location: In Forks! Duh! With Edward! Duh!

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by Edwards Girl »

twilightbelle<3 wrote:HOLY MOLEY!
thats too much for me to handle right now. XD
:lol:
He looks so hot, now...we must get him into that cupid costume.
XD
Haha! I would love to see him in one!
I don't need a knight in shining armor...I'd settle for a vampire in a silver Volvo!

Team Switzerland! Because I just can't decide....

allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan
Posts: 2105
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:23 pm
Location: creeping on Rob =]

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by allieb »

hello again!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
yayy.

sooop nikki! since you are going wedding dress shopping... i take it your sister is getting married!?!?! am i right??? SOOOO. I HOPE IT IS A GREAT WEDDING. Congrats!!! bahaha. =] <3 =] <3 =] <3 =] <3 =]

awwwww byee mands!! im gonna miss you!!
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
Image
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa

Locked