Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
peacelovetwilight
Wandering Through Town

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by peacelovetwilight »

Yay Rob looked unbelievably gorgeous :D.

Wish they had shown him a bit more though. His hair sure is growing fast. He'll have proper sex hair again in no time at all :lol:.
Like a stalker. An obsessed stalker. An obsessed vampire stalker- Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen used to be my ideal guy. Then Robert Pattinson came along. Now Edward's number two.
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SuperVixen »

Hey everyone! I got home in time to see the Best Actor presentation and was in heaven whenever I saw Rob behind Mickey Rourke. I then rewinded to Rob presenting and was able to go to bed with a huge smile on my face. I think he did very well and looked amazing!! I'm going to be checking out all the pics and video interviews all day now :D

Edit: any of you Cali girls going to go cinequest in San Jose? Tickets are still available I just heard. I wish I could go I'm dying to see How To Be!

http://www.cinequest.org/
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Yeah. So I am seriously a freak. I have just had E on all morning because they have been repeating their Red Carpet coverage all morning. I'm just reliving over and over!!! He looks so fantastic.

My apologies to Melissa Leo, who I am sure was fabulous in Frozen River. But, Rob was stepping out as Ryan Secrest is talking to her and I was just screaming at them to get her off the screen so I could better see the male perfection that was Rob in his classic tux. Beautiful. There is no other word.

BTW, does anyone know who the woman was in the pic on EverGlow? Random stranger? Distant family member? Woman he picked up at the Oscars? Just wondering?
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
butterfly420km
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by butterfly420km »

Damn him for looking so fine in that tux...now I can't think of anything else all day today. I'm supposed to be working, but I haven't gotten much done.

I just keep daydreaming of running my hands through his gorgeous hair and making out with him and all his scruffiness and slowly removing that tux piece by piece...WHOOPS, there I go again!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Image Image
Bella...would you please stop trying to take your clothes off? :D
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

ithink i died and went to heaven with all those sex-god pictures....
DA.MN. (excuse my language)
he looked SOOO ahmazing in that BEAUTIFUL tuxxxx.....

pheww.... and here i was thinking that man couldnt get ANY hotter!! well who is he if he doesnt prove me wrong!?!?!?!?! he looked AH-MA-ZI-NG!!!!! holy hell!! ;)

PLUS!!! i think he may have showered!! =]=]
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

sorry... im double posting.... :oops: but i was looking at Yahoo's best and worst dressed this morning and heres what they thought of ROBBB!!!!!!!!!

http://oscars.movies.yahoo.com/photos/8 ... mgPhoid=44

i think he deserved a grade higher... :D but still... i like the comment!! :D :D :D
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
Vampire4eva

Post by Vampire4eva »

As far as I know Robert didnt go with anyone apart from his manager, but I could be wrong. The only photo on Everglow I can think of is the one with Hudgens, RPattz and Efron.

Okay, I found it and I have no idea who she is.....I did notice shes wearing a ring, could be engaged??
I dont think shes one of his sisters either.
SuperVixen

Post by SuperVixen »

Vampire4eva wrote:Okay, I found it and I have no idea who she is.....I did notice shes wearing a ring, could be engaged??
I dont think shes one of his sisters either.
Which pic? Link please?
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

WAIT!!!!!!!!!! what picture are we talking about here!! and who's engaged to who??????????
Vampire4eva

Post by Vampire4eva »