Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by DarkMuse »

Caryn - Perhaps you'd like to take a gander at my myspace? I have over 700 pictures of Rob. Not including the ones with TomStu, the rest of the Twilight cast, from his movies, or all the moveable pictures. Ok I just added all of them together and there's 836. Lol.

Yeah...I'm a tad obsessed. :lol: But it's not my fault. Nikki is responsible for the majority of them. And I mean how can I help myself when the man looks the way he does? I can't. Which is why I have so many pictures. Lol.

Thanks for the LAX pics, Nikki! He looks so cute in the hoodie and sunglasses. Hehe.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Oh yessss, all of the pics from the Vanity Fair photoshoot are so extremely hot. Rob looks amazing in them.
A few of my favorites...

http://everglowmedia.net/gallery/displa ... fullsize=1

All of the outtakes from the InStyle photoshoot. Especially the one by the birdcage, the one of him and Kellan walking together, and the one with him, Kristen, and Kellan. Hot damn.

Anyone who doesn't find this so hot that it makes your blood boil is weird. haha

Sex hair and scruff turn me on.

Rob's sex face hehe

Okay, that's not even the tip of the iceburg. I can't take it. haha :P
And yes, go to Kristiner's myspace, it's the Rob hotness monster jackpot. Seriously.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

stellar87 wrote:Oh yessss, all of the pics from the Vanity Fair photoshoot are so extremely hot. Rob looks amazing in them.
A few of my favorites...

http://everglowmedia.net/gallery/displa ... fullsize=1

All of the outtakes from the InStyle photoshoot. Especially the one by the birdcage, the one of him and Kellan walking together, and the one with him, Kristen, and Kellan. Hot damn.

Anyone who doesn't find this so hot that it makes your blood boil is weird. haha

Sex hair and scruff turn me on.

Rob's sex face hehe

Okay, that's not even the tip of the iceburg. I can't take it. haha :P
And yes, go to Kristiner's myspace, it's the Rob hotness monster jackpot. Seriously.
Oh my God. You guys are killing me with these pictures. Seriously.

Thud...
the sound of me hitting the floor... :?
Banner by TammyAZ
BeSafe
Learning to Love Green

Post by BeSafe »

Kristina the list with everyone’s name was a great idea! It makes it a lot easier as it can get very confusing with so many people.
stellar87 wrote: So most of us have seen the interview with Rob and Kristen from LA BOITE when they were in France...when they did a quick question thingy. Well, I just saw a full version with a few questions that I hadn't seen in the original interview that was released.
I love his laugh and giggle...yeah...
I love how he says he likes Kristen's hair and doesn't like her personality. haha They are pretty cute together, as much as I hate to admit it sometimes. :P
*sigh* Damn, I love him.
I actually haven’t seen this before so thanks :D I would have to agree they do look cute together. Kristen is one lucky girl!
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Jazz Girl wrote:Alright fellow Robsessives, I have a challenge for you. There is an intern where I work who is COMPLETELY insane, seeing as how she doesn't see the hottness of Rob. She's completely turned off by him. Yeah, I know. I thinks she's nuts too. So, I have made it my personal mission to demonstrate to her EXACTLY why we all obsess about him so. It is Operation HAWT ROB!! Phase 1 involves plastering her office with beautiful pictures so she can't ignore the beauty. So, here's what I need. I need your hottest pictures of Rob. Please please please post or pm me your favorite mostest beautifulest pictures for me to ensnare her with. The closest I have come to getting her was with a few of the Oscar hotness, so if you have particularly smoldering onces from Sunday, definitely include those.

Thank you all in advance. I know I can count on you. :D
I really like this picture. I think it's from one of the earlier Entertainment Weekly shoots. Nothing says hotness like a rain-soaked Rob. 8-)

I don't see how your co-worker could ignore pictures like this one, or the Vanity Fair outtakes, or even Rob's pictures from the Oscars.

Good luck with your campaign!
http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo13 ... 3zo39t.jpg
Banner by TammyAZ
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

Tracy! No dying! haha We don't allow that here. A Rob hottness induced coma? That's allowed... :D
And that picture of Rob in the rain...AMAZING! That has to get Caryn's co-worker weak in the knees. hehe

Tina, you are welcome! Yes, Kristen is very lucky.

Also, I've looked through the Planet Hollywood pictures many times over and never noticed this one for some reason. Maybe it isn't on the site I usually browse...
Holy hell, he's way too adorable. Can't take it!

I couldn't control the squeaky awwww that came from my mouth or the fact that I was bouncing up and down in my chair. Look at that face! AWWWWRAWR :P
ImageImage
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

Coooookie.
I'm seriously close to that coma I was talked about up there ^.
I've been on Rob overload since the Oscars hotness and now reliving all the past hotness is just pushing me over the edge. Oh my lord. Holy hell. Someone help me.
ImageImage
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Aww Nikkster! I'm right there with you sweetness! :lol:
All the old hotness mixed in with the new hotness is more than I can take.
Cookie! Cookie is definitely needed.

I mean seriously.
It's like he's trying to kill us.
With all the cuteness and stuff? Ugh.
And the sexy glares?
He knows exactly what he's doing to us and it kills me!
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

DarkMuse wrote:Aww Nikkster! I'm right there with you sweetness! :lol:
All the old hotness mixed in with the new hotness is more than I can take.
Cookie! Cookie is definitely needed.

With all the cuteness and stuff? Ugh.
Ahh! That's when AWWWRAWR was born! :lol: That damn picture does all kinds of things to me, a whole range of things. He's so yummy and handsome and hot and cute and sexy and and and...I don't even know anymore! :oops: I'm gone.
ImageImage