Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by jlbower79 »

someone text me when the Jaime's Rob Valentine Party starts.... woot woot.

JAIME
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Allieb - I've seen that interview in video form on youtube, actually. Have you seen it? I wish I could remember what the name of the interview was. He's even cuter and sweeter when you can SEE him, dontcha think?

PS...what's with the "bahaha" thing - is it like the "meow" challenge in Super Troopers where you try to say it as much as possible? lol ;)

Image Image
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

ForJazz926 wrote:Allieb - I've seen that interview in video form on youtube, actually. Have you seen it? I wish I could remember what the name of the interview was. He's even cuter and sweeter when you can SEE him, dontcha think?

PS...what's with the "bahaha" thing - is it like the "meow" challenge in Super Troopers where you try to say it as much as possible? lol ;)
ph gpd I KNW!!!! i say it WAYY tooo much!! but it is like WAY too easy to typee!! =]=]
bahaha. ;) it like rolls of my fingers!! =]=]

and i L<3VE that interview... it makes the banner that much sweeter!! i also love how he curses in it and looks completely embarrassed!! =]=] our sweetie!!! HAHAA.
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

i find it funny that everytime i wanna change my rank here i have to double post. bahahaha ( ;) )
soooooo IM CHANGING MY POST COUNT TO 600.... yayy. =]=]
kayy well i thought i should make your days that much more special!! haha. i love how i am like the only one who gets excited my rank changes!! haha =]=]
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva »

stellar87 wrote:Awww our sweet Rob. Sometimes I wish he wasn't so damn sweet and humble most of the time. Sometimes I wish he were a complete a.ss so I wouldn't like him so much. It would help me out a lot. lol

And yeah "15 Step" by Radiohead is an awesome song. I love it! That's actually why Kristiner said we should rename the support group a 15 step group instead of a 12 step program. haha

Oh yeah and I just read that there are for sure deleted kissing scenes that are going to be on the dvd...yay! haha I'm such a perv for how excited I am about that. :lol:
I do prefer complete that act like a complete a.ss, not big on the whole guy been sweet or nice but Rob is the exception. I came across the same article too about a week ago, also remember him saying that when fans camp out to see him he feels like he should do more than just be there. (Take your shirt off that would do lol!!!)

Too bad I have to wait til April for the DVD!
:(
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

so i come home.
barely able to write.
and i see this.
THIS!

i totally want to
cufck him, im sorry.
DEAR LORD.
in a cab?
ULTRA HOT!
the ultimate fantasy!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_17VHNXow7TA/S ... oucho2.jpg

rob don't be sad. im here,
i can make you happy! :evil:

alcohol totally speaking there.
livelove&twilight
Wandering Through Town

Post by livelove&twilight »

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq35 ... t/rfgt.jpg
ah i saw this and almost died it is now my screen saver for just about all the technology i have haha
peace.love & twilight
lovin them cullen boys :D

SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SuperVixen »

I was listening to America's Top 40 just now in the car and they said that the only reason Dakota Fanning wants a role in New Moon is to be close to Rob lol

I dunno why but I seriously love this picture
http://wpsmedia.latimes.com/image/backl ... -large.jpg
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

livelove&twilight wrote:http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq35 ... t/rfgt.jpg
ah i saw this and almost died it is now my screen saver for just about all the technology i have haha
I need that photo BIGGER. Damn.

SuperVix - that scene always makes me nervous - it looks like Kristen is always about to kick him in the hoohoo.

Image Image