Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by SuperVixen »

Oh wow. I'm glad its just a rumor. Man these rumors are crazy!!!!
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

I KNOW!! they are getting worse and worse!! jeez!!
ohhh and this is my 900th post!!! new rankssss =]=]=]
yayy. that makes me so happy =]

poor rob... i wish people would leave him alone... but then again i love seeing him so i dont mind TOO much!!
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
SuperVixen

Post by SuperVixen »

Congrats! I have a long way to go.....

So will you watch the Oscar's sunday? I won't be home so I'm going to DVR it.
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

thanks.... trust me.... you'll get there! but then again maybe you actually have a life outside of twilight and robert unlike myself!! haha
and i'm going to try... but i will probs end up DVRing it as well....

mmmmm Rob in a tux!!
ohhh and i am transforming my closet door into a Rob heaven =]
I'll take a pic when its done =]=]
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

ForJazz926 wrote:
stellar87 wrote:I just read that Rob will have 4 songs (yes 4!) on the How To Be soundtrack.
If you were in front of me right now, I would seriously kiss you for saying this. I know you don't know me, so that's freaky, but seriously, you made my day. I now love you.
Bring it on miss! *puckers lips* :lol: I kid, I kid. That was quite creeperish of me, no? haha Anyway, I'm glad that little bit of news made you so happy because it made me all giddy and sh*t so it's nice to know I'm not alone in finding news like that waaaayy too exciting for my own good. I love you too! :D

The Nikki Reed and Rob rumors...yeah, those probably won't go away anytime soon. Just like the Kristen and Rob rumors. They just look too good together and they will be spending too much time together. And Nikki and Rob are actually friends *shock* so they do things together which just adds fuel to the fire for those who choose to read too much into their actions.

Okay...so I just spied with my little eye a new picture of Rob at the Grey Goose Pre-Oscar Party last night. He's looking damn scuffy and hot as all hell. Holy hell!
Don't ever give a damn Rob. It makes you sexy. :twisted:
Last edited by stellar87 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

whoa!! nikki that picture is .... whoa!!
sorry im short on adjectives today...

soo are ya feeling any better?? i hope so!!
did rob work his magic???? ;)
SuperVixen

Post by SuperVixen »

Yummy new pic! YAY! Sex hair is making a strong comeback I see!

Ummm Rob Heaven? Please post a pic soon, I have to see this.

My 100th post, in the Rob thread - perfection :mrgreen:
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

allieb wrote:whoa!! nikki that picture is .... whoa!!
sorry im short on adjectives today...

soo are ya feeling any better?? i hope so!!
did rob work his magic???? ;)
I'm not feeling very well. The cold has spread to my chest so now I'm coughing like crazy. :( But Rob is very good at the whole distraction thing so he works his magic in his own way. :P He's such a sweetie when he wants to be. lol

Oh yes and Allie, my dear creeper, congrats on reaching your new rank! Only 100 more until you catch sight of Edward! haha Oh la la. I'm being touched by cold hands right now...let me tell you...it's quite nice.
Ah and I can't wait to see your Rob shrine. I wish I could still do crap like that but people would look at me funny as they walked into a 22 year old's room and saw it looking like my Nsync days *flahes back to when my walls were covered in Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Lance Bass, and Chris Kirkpatrick* Ahh...if only I could do that with Rob. Dear lord, I'd never sleep.

Mandy! You're a live! I hope your vacation is going well! We miss you!! *hugs from Washington*

Oh, oh, oh! Congrats to Viv now too! hehe
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

stellar87 wrote:
I'm not feeling very well. The cold has spread to my chest so now I'm coughing like crazy. :( But Rob is very good at the whole distraction thing so he works his magic in his own way. :P He's such a sweetie when he wants to be. lol

Oh yes and Allie, my dear creeper, congrats on reaching your new rank! Only 100 more until you catch sight of Edward! haha Oh la la. I'm being touched by cold hands right now...let me tell you...it's quite nice.
Ah and I can't wait to see your Rob shrine. I wish I could still do crap like that but people would look at me funny as they walked into a 22 year old's room and saw it looking like my Nsync days *flahes back to when my walls were covered in Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Lance Bass, and Chris Kirkpatrick* Ahh...if only I could do that with Rob. Dear lord, I'd never sleep.
awwww... jeez. that sounds like it suckss!! i should make you another rob video!! bahaha. =]
and phewww my rob shrine is.... very nice!! haha. and it isnt even that big yet!! =]=]
so i'll be sure to post it on here for you and viv. =]=]
and nike... you should make a rob shrine like on the inside of some door... you know... somewhere where only you know where to look!! =]=]

congrats VIV!! only 800 more posts before you catch meeee =]
Vampire4eva

Post by Vampire4eva »

LMAO!!!! Sorry just had to laugh at those of you that didnt realise that photo of Rob was photoshopped. :lol: (sorry its been a looooooooongggggggggg awful day)
I hope you all enjoy the oscars because I dont think I will get the chance to see it :( and not even sure they are showing it over here on freeview TV.

Wow you have a shrine... I would never be able to sleep if I had Rob staring at me, even if it was just a poster.