Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Post by stellar87 »

Holy hell. I'm so in dirty Rob mode right now. Awwwrawr! I love you guys so much. haha I love reading all the posts.
Rob is totally going for it here..
That bottom lip would be in my mouth...I'd be sucking on it. Yum. :twisted:
Just like here...yeah...holy hell

Also...I was reading Kristen's interview that she just did with E! and yeah, I have a girl crush on her. My love for her comes and goes but never leaves completely. haha I think she's just so misunderstood and I like how she talks about Rob. She mentions him a bit in the interview...including the karaoke they did in Japan! haha I LOVE it! I wish I would have been there, seriously!
Stewart and Pattinson covered Elton John's "Your Song." "Rob could definitely do a musical," Stewart says.

When Stewart first arrived at the bar, Pattinson and Jackman were already engaged in a "really, really elaborate ABBA moment.” Later on, Luhrmann joined Pattinson at the mic. "It was really funny seeing Baz Luhrmann and Rob singing a David Bowie song," Stewart says. "It was a talky one so they both could sort of talk to each other, and they were riffing back and forth."

She adds with a laugh, "They were looking longingly into each other’s eyes."

Kristen's full interview for anyone who wants to read it. :D
It includes her talking about Breaking Dawn becomming a movie, a little more on Rob rumors, and her movies.

And for talking so much Kristen...a little more Rob. :D
Holy hell Robward.
I seriously need to order that calendar! Like now! *goes off to borders.com to order it*
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

stellar87 wrote:Holy hell. I'm so in dirty Rob mode right now. Awwwrawr! I love you guys so much. haha I love reading all the posts.
Rob is totally going for it here..
That bottom lip would be in my mouth...I'd be sucking on it. Yum. :twisted:
Just like here...yeah...holy hell

Also...I was reading Kristen's interview that she just did with E! and yeah, I have a girl crush on her. My love for her comes and goes but never leaves completely. haha I think she's just so misunderstood and I like how she talks about Rob. She mentions him a bit in the interview...including the karaoke they did in Japan! haha I LOVE it! I wish I would have been there, seriously!
Stewart and Pattinson covered Elton John's "Your Song." "Rob could definitely do a musical," Stewart says.

When Stewart first arrived at the bar, Pattinson and Jackman were already engaged in a "really, really elaborate ABBA moment.” Later on, Luhrmann joined Pattinson at the mic. "It was really funny seeing Baz Luhrmann and Rob singing a David Bowie song," Stewart says. "It was a talky one so they both could sort of talk to each other, and they were riffing back and forth."

She adds with a laugh, "They were looking longingly into each other’s eyes."

Kristen's full interview for anyone who wants to read it. :D
It includes her talking about Breaking Dawn becomming a movie, a little more on Rob rumors, and her movies.

And for talking so much Kristen...a little more Rob. :D
Holy hell Robward.
I seriously need to order that calendar! Like now! *goes off to borders.com to order it*
Nikki,
That was a nice interview with Kristen Stewart. It might be damage control; but I personally think that a lot of what she says get taken majorly out of context. She seems to be pretty honest and to the point in her interviews, and it's probably not difficult for interview sources to twist her words around to better suit them.

Kristen has to be under a lot of stress. She's playing this iconic character that millions of young women and girls feel a special kinship with, and she gets to act opposite Rob Pattinson (need I say more?), which seems to make many people very envious. I think Kristen seems to take acting very seriously and she also seems to care more about her craft than many of the young starlet types today (no offense intended to Disney channel, of course!) :lol:

Since this is the Rob Pattinson thread:
Where did you find those kissing close-ups? Oh my....He really is going for it there!

What I wouldn't give to see the karaoke singing from Japan show up on youtube!

Also, referring to the deleted scene in the woods, if Rob (Edward) told me to stay out of the woods unless he was with me, I'd be all... “No problem!”
Banner by TammyAZ
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

yanjan3 wrote:hey y'all i found some stuff while surfin'..

fan made poster.. scroll down for bigger pic..
Rawr..! the first ones so.. mmmm..

scroll down for more pics... but the first one's my fave, they are such a cute couple...!
Some manips..

EDIT:
and for those who haven't seen it yet..
danger in the words scene (vid)
that smile melts!
I totally love the one with Steven Strait as Jacob!! That manip is so HOT!!!

And Yanjan..I could help but bust out laughing when I watched the clip. I expected it to be a little more, sexy and stuff..but knowing Rob, he would have to be the lovable dork that he is.. When Rob was all like, "And this is how you do it.." and I could just imagine a poor girl with a bloody nose from his making out methods..and then my mind started to wander :twisted: He has tha effect on me.
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

^yea.. I love Dorkbert.. :D

I don't mind his making-out methods at all..
i'd make out with him in a heart-beat.. haha
whahaha :lol:

he can be a dork and still dissolve at panties of women everywhere..
whew! :mrgreen:
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
cullens_love
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullens_love »

It kind of seems like Rob is the only one from the twilight cast who is already in B.C.
I saw a interview with Charlie (sorry forgot his name) he said he will go up there in april, then Peter Facinelli said on Feb. 18 he will go in about 3 weeks, that would make mid march. And Kristen gave the interview yesterday in L.A. so she isn`t there yet neither. I mean I don`t know about Nikki, Jackson or Kellan etc... but isn`t it weired that Robert is already there. I wonder if he just said a false date so he can go down under for a few days to relax?
YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Nikki! *rocks back and forth* COOKIE!

The kissing and the Edward. Oh dear Lord. *unicorns are abound*

Oh yeah and...

Look who is occupying my bed...

EDIT: Apparently I have become Edward. I'm finding a nice guy for Angela! Hahaha. GAH only 100 more to go before I catch sight of um...myself. :lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Diane! I love Dorkbert too! Seriously...a lot. hehe

Kristiner, my dear, dear Kristiner I want to be on your bed. Now.
And that sounds totally freaky and dirty for the wrong reasons. :lol:
I want to be on there with Robward! He looks entirely too sexy on that poster. AWWWWRAWRRR. :twisted:

In the latest gossip (so rumor alert)...Rob is dating Natalie Portman. We all knew they supposedly met and talked for quite a bit at a Oscar after party but now the rumors are that they vowed to keep in touch with eachother and are now dating.
And it sounds like Miss Portman may be the envy of millions of teenage girls, as it’s being reported that she and “Twilight” stud Robert Pattinson are rumored to be dating.

According to a source, Natalie and Robert met at a pre-Oscars party back in February where they vowed to keep in touch. “He seemed to be enjoying every minute of it. She dominated his attention for most of the evening.” Insiders say that they have been staying in constant contact ever since.

Twilight stud. I love that. haha
Anyway, I doubt he's dating anyone right now since he's going to begin filming and how do you start a relationship right before you begin something as hectic as filming a movie (especially part of the Twilight saga). Although, I do think these two would be quite gorgeous and cute together. hehe

Have a lovely Saturday all my Rob sluts!
Just a little something to enjoy and start the day of right...*large and in charge pic warning*
*sigh* Why is he so gorgeous?
No seriously...someone tell me.
Just...no more words
His eyes are amazing

Oh yeah and I'm so anxious for the GQ pics that I'm dreaming about them. hahaha I'm so crazy. :roll:
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

I would actually be ecstatic if he was dating Natalie Portman. I adore her. She's so smart (hello, degree from Harvard, for gods' sake) and amazingly sweet. And, almost as beautiful as he is. If she makes him happy, grand for both of them and all the best.

BTW, Stellar87, you just about killed me with those pictures!!!! I clicked on one and my photo browser was set on zoom mode, so I got this ubercloseup on just the eyes. Damn!! My heart literally stopped beating for a minute. **Swoon** **Sigh**

But, please, for the love of gods, someone explain to the boy that the eyebrow must be groomed as well. Very important with eyes like those. Maybe Natalie can help.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

yanjan3 wrote:hey y'all i found some stuff while surfin'..
fan made poster.. scroll down for bigger pic..
Rawr..! the first ones so.. mmmm..
omfrp. so hoottttt!

much better if he's dating natalie portman and NOT paris hilton.

^^only rob can make a unibrow hot. lol
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Jazz Girl wrote:
But, please, for the love of gods, someone explain to the boy that the eyebrow must be groomed as well. Very important with eyes like those. Maybe Natalie can help.
You are SO right. WHY the unibrow, Rob??

Image Image Image