Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Post by DarkMuse » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:05 pm

I don't know where they all are going, but I know that they finished all the prep work
and now they have like 3 weeks off until filming begins. I can only assume they are
going back to visit with family and friends and whatnot.

I can totally picture papz following him as he's driving down the highway. Lol.
Makes me kinda sad cause that really is how his life is now. :(
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮

Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:22 pm

So I was looking through google alerts from the past few days, and one of them says that apparently filming is supposed to start this Monday? But I'm pretty much doubting that will happen, what with everyone taking off at once. Unless they just plan to be away for only a day or two, which doesn't make sense to me. :?

And also, I was looking at the pics of everyone leaving Vancouver and I noticed how super bright Rachelle's hair is now. It should have been like that for the first movie! Everything is getting all thrown off. I'm sure by the time BD comes out everyone will look totally different.

P.S. I'm really craving a Rob sundae right now :twisted:
Image Image

DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:32 pm

I keep hearing conflicting start times for filming. I wish we could get a def. schedule!
It doesn't make sense for them to leave for like 2 or 3 days and then come back. That's
just so weird. I don't get it. And yeah everybody looks different this time around. I'm
glad Rachelle's hair is the way it should be. I was wondering why they didn't dye it for the
last movie. I guess now with a bigger budget they can afford to do more with everyone's
appearances.

And yes, a Rob sundae would be really greatly appreciated. Pleaseandthankyou. :D

Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:40 pm

Well the quote about filming Monday was directly from Jackson, but that was BEFORE everyone started scurrying about like picnic ants. So who knows! :?

I'm not liking all this mystique surrounding NM. Info for Twilight was like an open book. They practically invited fans on set back then! Hmph. *pout*
Image Image

G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:46 pm

DarkMuse wrote:I don't know where they all are going, but I know that they finished all the prep work
and now they have like 3 weeks off until filming begins. I can only assume they are
going back to visit with family and friends and whatnot.

I can totally picture papz following him as he's driving down the highway. Lol.
Makes me kinda sad cause that really is how his life is now. :(

It makes me really sad too because the papz are really dangerous. It has to suck all around to be followed all the time and have flashes going off, practically blinding you. It is a crazy thing. But of course it is us fans who feed in to it because we are buying the magazines and all that jazz..It is still really sad..

older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:06 am

DarkMuse wrote:Mandy, I don't know! Maybe he drove? I'm sure he would have liked to take
the time to be all by his lonesome. Lol. I don't understand how there can be
pics of the rest of the cast leaving, but not him? How did he do it? I don't get it.
He's a slippery little devil. Maybe he's a spy and the celebrity thing is a cover up. :lol:

Tracy - Arkansas is right below me state wise. Mr. Solitude totally should have
called to let us know he was gonna be there. Hmph. *crosses arms over chest* Lol.

You're right, Kris! Rob should have let us know he was coming and we could have kept him company and fought off the "really crazy" fans for him.
Maybe Rob really is a spy...you know he had the 007/James Bond look going on at the Oscars. He was even prettier than Daniel Craig! :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ

DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:13 am

Gii - Yeah I know. Like I said earlier (or like a day ago or something), I hate that I'm part of the cause of the papz and that I partake in looking at the pictures. But at the same time, I'm a greedy picture wh0re. I need the Rob fix. And I still feel incredibly horrible for it. I'm so sorry Rob!

Tracy - Yes! He did outdazzle Daniel Craig! I'm telling you, he's gotta be a spy. Lol.

And now for some lovely Rob fun! Photo manips galore..hehe.

Rob in a pink fluffy dress walking with a Unicorn. Not that kinda unicorn. Lol.
Rob with a scared/crazy face. Haha.
He's been hiding out in Alaska as a lumberjack!
He can't go out because he's sick? Boo! LMAO
Too bad this isn't real. *sigh*

twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:17 am

Wait I am confused, why are they leaving? Who is leaving?

OMG KRISTINER.
-faint-
ImageImage
E<3B

DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:21 am

Xia - Either yesterday or the day before all the prep work needed for them getting their wigs/costumes and make up look down is done so the cast has either a few days or a couple weeks off until filming actually begins. So they all left the set. I don't know where everyone went, but there were pics of all of them at the airport except Rob. Rob was in Arkansas this morning as a guest celebrity at the Walmart headquarters Saturday Morning Meeting. Apparently Walmart will have Twilight stuff at it's stores now, other than the posters/calendars/books that they already sell.

EDIT: Omg! New Rob yumminess. Or well it's new to me. Don't know when/where they were taken. Sorry.

Rob with a man fan. Wow.
With 2 man fans. His faceee lol
*rocks back and forth* I wanttttt
Can't remember if this was posted, but it cracks me up
Not new, but still ****** hot

Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:54 am

Thats gr8!! I wonder how long it will be before Asda (part of walmart) will get Twilight Merch., I hope soon.

Maybe the contradictory dates are to confuse fans..maybe they dont want fans hanging around and disrupted filming and distracting Rob! :lol: