Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Post by G-Faerie08 »

akire wrote:Girls, I was totally anti-Taylor in NM. (Mostly because I was pro-this-guy-who-once-helped-me-in-Target, but that is another story, boring unless you can see the picture of the hottie in my head).

BUT... based on the pictures that came out recently of the set, it looks like I was wrong to be anti-Taylor. SO HAPPY TO HAVE BEEN WRONG.

And... something about Rob and ash trays and hotness and maybe even Wal-mart.
I keep going on and off when it comes to Taylor in NM..He may somewhat have the bod right now, but he still looks like a baby and sounds like a teenage boy..Jacob really morphs into a MAN-like guy in NM, so I am looking forward to at least see what they do with it.

Back to Rob!! OMG I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!! I had the sweetest Rob dream last night, even though he was Edward..but not like Edward the vampire..it was just Rob, but his name was Edward Cullen..anyways I am rambling so I will stop now :)
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Caryn - Yes...Rob is just...yes please! haha And Edward-head totally made me giggle. That was an awesome term. Thank you for that. :lol:
And the growling. I just listened to Rob growl in a dvd extra thing (yes, I watched another, someone make me stop!) and it was hilarious. I freaking love him. I want to make him growl. :twisted:

Okay...I have some really good presents. Just a warning though...they are screen captures from the dvd but it doesn't spoil anything. At least I don't think it does. And my god...they are yummy. Like whimper and bite your lip if you're like me yummy.
Sooo jealous. Look at his hand and how cufking cute he is sitting! Seriously, could he sit any cuter? With his feet tucked under him like that? Awwrawr!
Yum...just...yum.
Long and lean with a really great a.ss! Seriously, baby got back and me likey...a lot. I could stare at that tushy for quite some time...I also wouldn't mind grabbing on to that everynight... :twisted:
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

stellar87 wrote:Okay...I have some really good presents. Just a warning though...they are screen captures from the dvd but it doesn't spoil anything. At least I don't think it does. And my god...they are yummy. Like whimper and bite your lip if you're like me yummy.
Sooo jealous. Look at his hand and how cufking cute he is sitting! Seriously, could he sit any cuter? With his feet tucked under him like that? Awwrawr!
Yum...just...yum.
Long and lean with a really great a.ss! Seriously, baby got back and me likey...a lot. I could stare at that tushy for quite some time...I also wouldn't mind grabbing on to that everynight... :twisted:
Seriously that last pic...OH.MY.GOD...to be under him...mmmmmmmmm...these are AWESOME presents for someone who is about to go to bed :lol:
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Rob is so lucky to be him...
Like, being Rob must be so awesome.
*Dribbles*

^ Ya know what I mean!?! lol :P
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Nik - I love you, my Rob dealer! Those pictures are delicioius. Never wanted to be Kristen so much in my life.
His feet! We've had this discussion before. Lol. So damn cute. Love him. Oh and of course his as.s. So yummy. I wouldn't mind grabbing on to that every night either. *wiggles eyebrows*

Like I said, if I got to meet him I would blatently stare and ask if I could grab it. And then I would have
:shock: <--that face when he grabs my hand and puts it on his as.s himself. Lol.

He's so friggin...just...yummy yummy yummy. And of course we'll swing by Virginia, Gii! We can't forget you! It wouldn't be right if you weren't with us. Not right at all. :D

*sigh* If only he would really come get us all. We can dream, right? Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

It actually hurts when I remind myself that im not his.
Like, I am in physical and emotional pain right now.
I want him.
But I'm no where near being good enough for him
*cries*
Dammit Rob :cry:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Can you guys swing up to Illinois to pick me up on the way to Canada? I think we could all fit! :lol:

stellar87 ~ OME - those pics!! Those are awesome presents! He just keeps getting yummier.....(sigh)

How will we survive until November....?
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

stellar87 wrote:Caryn - Yes...Rob is just...yes please! haha And Edward-head totally made me giggle. That was an awesome term. Thank you for that. :lol:
And the growling. I just listened to Rob growl in a dvd extra thing (yes, I watched another, someone make me stop!) and it was hilarious. I freaking love him. I want to make him growl. :twisted:

Okay...I have some really good presents. Just a warning though...they are screen captures from the dvd but it doesn't spoil anything. At least I don't think it does. And my god...they are yummy. Like whimper and bite your lip if you're like me yummy.
Yum...just...yum.
Hahahahahahaha!!!! Thanks, Nikki, but no, we won't make you stop. How could we when you are doing exactly what we'd all want to be doing if we could!! :D I soo wish I could figure out a way to put the growl as my ringtone and make it sound right. I just hasn't worked so far. But, I do have Rob saying, "You can Google it." Ahhhhhh! There are times I don't answer my phone just so I can listen to him repeat it. I am so sad.

Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You!!! for the beautiful gifts this morning. Seriously though. It is a good thing you warn a girl. Remember in DHN when Edward literally detroys the desk trying not to eat Bella. I just did that to my desk at work trying not to moan out loud or scream and scare my coworkers. DAMN!!!!! Yeah, it's official. I hate Kristen Stewart now! :lol: :twisted:

And, hey, if you are on your way to Illinois, Indy is just a quick shirt pull <losses self in fantasy image> Huh? What? Where was I? Sorry, Rob fantasy! Damn wandering mind. Anyway, swing by Indy, pick me up and were off to deliver Rob safe and (semi) unmolested ( :twisted: ) to Vancouver.

BTW, can I tell you I stopped by my local WalMart this morning to pick up some St Paddy's Day supplies and happened to literally run smack into their Twilight display. I literally just stopped dead in my tracks given that, as I rounded the corner, there was my Rob cutout, looking all fracking hot and broody. And, they were playing the soundtrack. And, they had the special behind the scenes dvd running. That was sooooo not fair for 6:30 am. I literally just stopped and stared for like 5 minutes. The lady even came over to ask me if I was okay. I told her, "Absolutely perfect!" Ahhhhhh. What a way to start the morning. :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
cullens_love
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullens_love »

older_twilight_fan wrote:
DarkMuse wrote:No no no. Rob and Julie will drive straight up here and pick me up. Then we'll go to TN to pick up whoever it was that's in TN (can't remember, sorry! lol). Oh hell it'll just be a whole cross country trip to pick us ALL up. I mean there's not really that many of us, right? I don't think anyway....
Pick me up,please! I'm in Tennessee. Then we'll tell Rob to put his seatbelt on, and he'll say, "You put your seatbelt on!" with that slightly crazed expression as he weaves in and out of traffic and drives 100 mph back to Canada. Oh wait...that was Edward. Oh well....whatever...lol.
Just don`t forget me guys ;)
YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW
obieewok
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by obieewok »

Ok. So is it weird that I do not find Rob Pattinson attractive UNLESS he is Edward Cullen? I saw pics of him before I was hooked on Twilight and didn't think he was all that, but then watched the movie, saw what the fuss was about. But still, most of the time, he looks all weird and scruffy. I liked him at the Oscars because it was an obvious attempt to make him look all Cullen-ized. I think he really is a great Edward----time will tell with the movies if he has the chops to keep on being THAT beautiful. He looks pained, he looks sort of freaky and dangerous. Even though he was pretty much a no name to me, I still think he's awesome in the movie---I just don't find him all that attractive otherwise.

I guess if we ever do hook up, I'll have to convince him to be pale and pretty all the time:)
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.