Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Post by slightlyobsessed »

DarkMuse wrote:And he totally felt up Bella. Hahaha. Kristen is so lucky.

BEYOND jealous right now. Seriously.

I cannot put into words just how green I am when I think of all of the things she's done and felt when it pertains to The Rob.

I'm actually thinking of offering her a life switch. I will give her mine, free of charge, and take hers off her hands. I know. I'm super generous.

I mean, I'm SO sure she'll be happy to get rid of all of those psycho Twilight fans. With psycho fans come the groping hands of an angel and humping Little Robbie. Pleaseandthankyou.
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Jolynn - Yes indeedy I would SO GLADLY offer up a life switch with Kristen.

I mean seriously, how the hell did she get so friggin lucky?

I want to be rubbed up on by the Rob.

I wanna rub up the Rob. :twisted:

*looks at Rob* Hi there. *wink wink*

There's more I'd like to do but this is supposed to be no more than a PG-13 thread.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

My Robbiekins!
Kstew doesn't deserve to have Robbiekins feel her up. :evil:
How can she have a boyfriend when the perfect specimen is right there infront of her??

Crazy I tell ya!
CRAZY!
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

The only reason I can see her still having a boyfriend is because they've been together for 5 years.

Or at least I think it's been that long? I know I read that somewhere.

You'd think she woulda been tired of the Oregano guy by now. (Sorry I can't think of his real last name)

I honestly don't know how she can work with Rob and not be affected.

Seriously. Come on now. You can't tell me she doesn't wanna hit that. (possibly has hit that :x )
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

^^We think he is hot of course and would be all over that, but I think they probably have a more brother/sister or really good pals kind of relationship..because I think he is probably too much of a dork for her..I LOVE Rob's dorkiness, but Kristen seems a little like "has stick up a$$" kind of attitude..I dunno..Whatever. If they did ever hook up, I think I could probably be okay with that.
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

DarkMuse wrote:Jadey - I absolutely love all of Rob's songs. I cry everytime I listen to him. Not because his songs are bad, but because his voice is just so full of emotion it's just so overwhelming. Completely in love with his music. :D

Mandy - Yes, there is a scene from Midnight Sun. I haven't had a chance to watch all the extras and whatnot yet, but I did see the one thing somewhere online. It's in the Vampire Kiss Montage. It's the part right at the end in Biology. It shows what Edward was thinking about when sitting next to her. How he was going to attack her right then and there and whatnot. If you didn't see this on your dvd then just brace yourself when watching it if you click the link. Seriously, it's some sexy shiznit. And he totally felt up Bella. Hahaha. Kristen is so lucky.
DarkMuse - soooo loved that scene when Edward attacks her! How can Kristen be so lucky?!

(BTW- anyone needing a hit of the Wide Awake crack (because it is truly an addiction now!), I found this link last night... http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4711138/1/W ... e_OUTTAKES )
Last edited by twilightsagaaddict on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
cullens_love
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullens_love »

G-Faerie08 wrote:^^We think he is hot of course and would be all over that, but I think they probably have a more brother/sister or really good pals kind of relationship..because I think he is probably too much of a dork for her..I LOVE Rob's dorkiness, but Kristen seems a little like "has stick up a$$" kind of attitude..I dunno..Whatever. If they did ever hook up, I think I could probably be okay with that.
I always wonder if they hook up how long it would last. I know there is chemistry there but i think after hitting it a couple of times it would be over. I just don`t see that they have what it takes to have a relationship with each other, there is just sexual tension IMO.
YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW
jaimetristan
Learning to Love Green

Post by jaimetristan »

My God, that was HOTT!! seriuosly!! ::fanning myself:: :oops:

i would kill to be kstew in that scene...woooo....i watched it a couple times...dmn!
Jaime..
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Ya know I never thought about that. She probably does think of him as more like a brother/buddy.
And yeah if she did hit that I don't think it would last either.

I feel bad for Rob cause its pretty much a one sided thing. Or so it seems. I guess we'll never really know though.

So my flatmate and I were watching Twilight with commentary last night. She loves his giggle just as much now as we do. Haha. Yay! She totally understand his dorkiness now. Lol. I love that he's such a dork. I <3 dorks. :D
jaimetristan
Learning to Love Green

Post by jaimetristan »

so im goin to have to watch this commentary...i wanna hear this giggle!! ill do it to night!
Jaime..