Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Post by Jazz Girl »

Sorry about the double post. Hit the wrong button. Damn early morning computer skills.

Anyway, does anyone else wonder who is pilsburying the boy to make him EDIT:hitch his head and giggle like that? Can't you just hear that adorable Rob Girl Giggle?

Somebody. Please. Stop me.

Cookie!!!!!

EDIT: I used the other word for rooster up there, which is the appropriate word in that context and they autoedited. Bastages!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Jazz Girl wrote:
Kris~ One question about this picture. I actually really like KS. But, what the hell is she doing with her right hand?!?!?!?! And, ummmm....if she does have her hand there, why the HELL does she look pissy?!?!?!?!? Ummmm.....if she doesn't want to pose with him, I know SEVERAL ladies (most of us on this thread!!) who would gladly change places with her. I mean, we don't want her to be uncomfortable or in a bad mood do we? It is the only compassionate thing to do afterall. :D I will glady be the first to volunteer to ease her comfort and stand in in the next photo shoot :lol:

Caryn, those were my thoughts exactly!! :lol:

I actually considered learning how to Photoshop (because I'm an idiot when it comes to anything technologically related!) so that I could erase KS from the pictures and insert someone - me!- who would more appreciate being held by that incredible man! :twisted:
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

DarkMuse wrote:Ok first..what is UPILF? I'm confused. But that's not hard to do with me. Lol.
Someone asked about VILFs over on the Q&A (you know... like MILF only w/ a vampire)... Julie said she was seeing lots of Ukele Players ILF in Hawaii so.... UPILFs. It made me :lol:
DarkMuse wrote: Hope you don't mind this...I like looking at the "V". It's been around the internets so many times but damn...I can't help it. He is yum. Wish I could move Kristen out of the way. Lol.
The "V" is certainly one of the sexiest parts of a man's body. Rob's V? Oh dear god.

Image Image Image
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SuperVixen »

That "V" is killing me! Seriously *melts*
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

I'm ashamed to admit how many times I've gone back to that picture to check out the "V"... :oops: ..... :twisted:
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Ummm....it is so hard for me to get past the whole "Maybe it's Maybelline" look. Seriously, taking a man that beautiful and making him look like...that....is just wrong.

But, that being said, if I scroll down enough, I can gaze quite happily at the "V' and imagine a completely different head....I mean...face...on that body.

Hrrmmmmmm....*melts*

DAMN!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

So, every so often lurking around here has its merits.

Like the above link. I'd been wondering what all the fuss was about this whole Wide Awake thing, and I started reading last night. I must say, the author's done an incredible job with the characters.

Also, when I read this line today, I had to smile:
So when ten arrived, I happily skipped out the door and made my way over to Edward’s house. I had made him his favorite dinner. Chicken Alfredo.
People who know Giovanni will understand why. :D
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

whoa :shock: rob is sporting some major booty in this pic. yum.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva »

Hi guys just thought I cant do this anymore and stay away, I have been so busy with work and other stuff I just never had the chance to come and have a look at the thread.
Anyway I hope everyone is fine. I want all the latest goss so please anyone willing to update on the latest happenings of our guy.
I'm going through withdrawels and need something to keep me going until the dvd comes out here in the uk.

Oh my I nearly drooled all over a magazine the other day when I was at work. A young girl came to my checkout with her family and has I turned over the magazine to scan it our guy was staring back at me :lol:
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

stellar87 wrote:Mandy, how is your cold doing love? Don't make me send Darkward over there and tell you to "Eat your cufking soup and sleep because I cufking love you...and the sh*t coming out of your nose is really gross." :lol:
Oh man Nikki!!! As much as I would fukcing LOVE to hear Darkward say this to me, my cold is all better. Thanks! :D So yeah, Darkward can totally feel free to kiss me now without worrying about gross nose sh*t. :lol:

Kristiner, when you said "BOO that wh0re!" about Rob not being at the Kids Choice Awards I totally started giggling! Too much funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I'm so glad to see a Twi Guy enjoying Wide Awake! :D Just further proof of the story's awesomeness.
Image Image