Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Holy christ, I would totally rather have Robert Pattinson. Edward is too overbearing for me! ;)
*is having both of them an option?*

OMG I SAW THAT, ew ew ew Megan Fox. ew ew ew ew ew!
ImageImage
E<3B
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Ok can I just say that I HIGHLY doubt Rob and Megan are dating? She is with Brian Austin Green, unless they've broken up and I didn't know. TMZ just showed her leaving Brian's house like last week. So was she there breaking up with him for Rob? Or is she dating both of them? I think it's more likely that her and Rob are just a rumor.
Image Image
Bastet
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Bastet »

Edward_Addict wrote:Ok can I just say that I HIGHLY doubt Rob and Megan are dating? She is with Brian Austin Green, unless they've broken up and I didn't know.
as far as i know they broke up some time ago but they've been seen again after that... but who'll ever know with those stars ;)
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Kris! Thank you so much for the white shirt Robward moveable! haha I looovvvee him in that shirt.

And I would totally take Rob over Edward anyday. I wish I could convince him of that too. Since he thinks girls just like him because he plays Edward. It's you Rob! Allllll you baby! At least for a few of us. :P
I do love Edward though. A lot. Just not as much as Rob.

Vampire4eva - Yeah, the article made me love Rob even more...which totally shouldn't have been possible. And I laughed hysterically at the dog bed comment. "I spent three days apologizing to the dog." haha

Rob is a freak. Plain and simple.
That fact makes me want him even more. What does that say about me?

Rob is dating everyone. Megan Fox, Kristen, Nikki (not the right one, boo! :P), some Brazilian model, a swedish author with royal ties, his ex Nina, Camilla Belle, Natalie Portman...everyone! :lol:

EDIT -
OH yeah! Don't forget Rob's true love! TomStu. He's for real. :D
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

You're welcome, Nikki! :D I love the white shirt. You already know that. Lol.

I love Edward to death and everything, but I prefer Rob anyday.
I don't think I could survive if they were combined into one person though.
I mean it's hard enough just to survive with Rob. Lol.

As far as him dating Megan Fox...um...no. I don't know how true it is, but
I heard she doesn't have an original thought in her head. Yeah she's hot, but still.
I could be wrong though. *shrugs*

He really is dating everyone. Lol. Thanks for the list, Nik. Haha. And yes, TomStu
is his true love. :lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

twilightbelle<3 wrote: ew ew ew Megan Fox. ew ew ew ew ew!
I second this...that's just...no! Sigh...all these dating rumours...when are the rumours about me and Rob dating going to surface? These celeb sites could just save themselves a bunch of time and get the real story...I'm seriously only a phone call away! :roll:

In the mean time, I thought this video was FABULOUS and completely appropriate post GQ epicness...

Bad things indeed...
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

sillyme wrote:
twilightbelle<3 wrote: ew ew ew Megan Fox. ew ew ew ew ew!
I second this...that's just...no! Sigh...all these dating rumours...when are the rumours about me and Rob dating going to surface? These celeb sites could just save themselves a bunch of time and get the real story...I'm seriously only a phone call away! :roll:

In the mean time, I thought this video was FABULOUS and completely appropriate post GQ epicness...

Bad things indeed...
sillyme~ thank you for that! It was FABULOUS!! :lol: :twisted:

So today I got to wake up to pictures of Rob, then end the day with a video encouraging me to do bad things with him...not a bad way to start the weekend! ;)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

HHHHHHHOLY GOD.

I am not embarrassed to say that I blanked in my blank looking at those New Moon pics. I am not quite clear what all the cookie and unicorn business is, but I will say right now that I have a female "rhymes-with-stoner." I don't know if it's physically possible for me to wait until November. It's just so FRICKIN' exciting. Don't anyone fret too much about Rob's makeup - remember it looks a bit different through the camera. The other people looked great, though! Much better! And at least Rob didn't look flaky white. I cannot believe how huge Taylor is. That's gonna be some kicka.ss New Moon, right there. Aaaooooooooooooh!

And what the blankety blank am I supposed to do with those GQ pics, huh? The guy just...well he's a jerk for being all gorgeous and whatnot, and then not being here in front of me. Damn you, Robert Pattinson!!!

Image Image
TeamJacob!
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by TeamJacob! »

OMGGGGG!!! I havn't been on here in soo long, so i'm not just random :lol: . How is everyone espec my robnappers? :D :D
Soooo the last topic u guys seem to be talking about is the GQ cover ...omg it's killing me...Rob looks.... :shock: *drool* :oops: :oops: . So are the magazines out yet? cos i spent a looong time trying to track them down here..but we don't seem to have them :cry: byeeee.
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER SECURITY
>>>Thinks her avie provides proof that Rob does indeed have muscles...;D
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I think the Rob issue of GQ may be out next week..Usually magazines for the following month come out the 2nd to last or the last week of the current month..So don't fret ladies, you will be emptying the shelves of your local bookstore soon..I went to 3 bookstores in my city and then 2 others in a nearby city and they still had the JT issue so..yeah..(And I didn't call the other ones I went to that were 40 miles away because I was in that vicinity anyway that day, so I checked them out..In case you were wondering if I went out of my way or not)