Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Post by DarkMuse »

Vampire4eva wrote:whats this about sliming Rob? Never watched the choice awards
Rob wasn't at the awards, unfortunately for us. I just mentioned that he probably wouldn't have worn his Nike trainers cause he wouldn't have wanted to get them slimy had he gone to the awards.

Yeah, I agree about Taylor. He is better suited for the fame thing. You know Rob probably begged and begged and begged not to have to go there. All those screaming kids would have made him run away. Fangirls of all ages is one thing, but a room full of just straight kids is another. Kids are friggin loud and squeaky.

I should know, trying to sleep through 5 of them yelling their heads off running through the house. Why do I have to be at an age where all my friends have kids? Lol. Ugh.

Wonder what Rob was up to tonight since he was a no show....
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

He's probably sitting back, relaxing..
and wondering what all his real fans are doing..

..and wishing he could come to nz to see me
so we can play the guitar and he can play To Roam for me.
and I can bake him some chocolate mud cake and we can chat about how silly Kristen is.
and then.. he can stay the night in my room, and we will be up all night having serious discussions about life :lol:

..not really. But I wish he could sing to me. Or just sing.. I don't care who to..
just any chance to hear his voice.. :ugeek:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart

DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

His real fans are still reading fanfiction at 4 in the morning. *coughthatwouldbemecough* :lol:

And I'm sorry Jade, but there's one small flaw in your plan. Rob doesn't like cake. Apparently he doesn't like cookies either. I guess he's not a sweets eating guy. :( I'm still holding out hope for the ice cream though. Hahaha.

I'd give damn near anything to listen to him sing, too! I don't know how to play guitar, but I'm sure he could learn me. Lol. Oh how sweet that would be.

*drifst off to la-la land*

Ok back. Sorry bout that. Had a temporarily interrupting fantasy there. Oops. Haha.

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

To bad if he don't like my choccy cake :evil:
At least he wouldn't be rude.. he'd accept it anyways. ;)

I don't like biscuits either. Yuk.
:P

:cry: I wanna hear him siiiiiiiiiing waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart

DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

All this talk of food is making me hungry. Lol.

Aww he looks so cute!
Seriously! Look at that cute as.s smile!

I haven't seen either of those before. He's just so damn adorable. *melts*

older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

DarkMuse wrote:All this talk of food is making me hungry. Lol.

Aww he looks so cute!
Seriously! Look at that cute as.s smile!

I haven't seen either of those before. He's just so damn adorable. *melts*
Those pics are great! What a cutie. I like the second one, especially considering the hilarious and prolonged glare Billy and Edward give when they drive by each other in the movie. I know that scene wasn't supposed to be funny, but it kinda was. :lol:

They all three look great in the first picture too, and it's so nice to see Kristen looking like she's having fun with a big smile on her face.
Banner by TammyAZ

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Argh!! I miss so much when I sleep and you all post at 3:30 am.

Yes, my husband is a TwiGuy, not afraid to admit it and indulges my (almost) every whim when it comes to my obsession, even my Robsession!! He even manned the remote for me last night so he could pause it when I just started laughing too hard I would miss what was next, which was often. It took us like 3 hours to actually get through the whole thing because he had to keep stopping it and waiting while I rolled...literally rolled on the floor, laughing my "bum" off.

"Apotomkin!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

Yeah, I heard him say he didn't like cookies and literally groaned out loud. Then I had to explain that one to my husband. :twisted:

Yes, I freely admint it. Myhusband had to literally put the disc in and turn it on for me. I had been telling him all the hysterical things you all were saying. I just didn't think I'd be able to make it through, listening to my lovely Rob completely tear himself up. Plus...people talking over my favorite scenes....in THAT movie....snaps my teeth together. I didn't know if I could take it. As it was I snapped and yelled at Rob three or four times, and just wanted to slap the crap out of Catherine Hardewick through most of it. :evil: Telling my beautiful Rob....GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Kris~love the first thing in the am pic love. Thanks! Has anyone heard if Gil will be back in NM & Eclipse?

I would not have been able to deal with watching poor Rob at the Kids Choice Awards. I would have just been cringing for him the whole time, knowing how just uncomfy he was. Though, it would have been a happy dance for me as he, Dwayne Johnson and Hugh Jackman are 3 of my top 5 on my Free Pass list (Another Friends reference!!!)
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS

akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

^^ Talking over the scenes IS quite annoying... but I actually kind of liked learning about the different things they had to do to make stuff work -- the meadow in LA, the last Taylor scene in LA (can't BELIEVE they almost weren't going to have that scene, I love the "wolves descend" line), the scene where Rob & KStew are in the tree. I guess I'm kind of a dweeb when it comes to crap like that. Plus, I am less annoyed with the talking when I watch the movie w/o commentary immediately before or after watching WITH commentary.

Besides, how could you resist hearing Rob pronounce the word "bouffant" multiple times? Bouffant bouffant bouffant bouffant... Plus hearing stuff about his audition -- how he got the job b/c he just "said the lines" and wasn't overly physical about it.

And I agree that Taylor is better at handling the screaming girls than Rob. I think that innate discomfort with himself is what makes him totally *work* as Edward. Also, it makes me want to squeeze his cheeks. Both types.

Bouffant.

EDIT: Additionally, why isn't Mr.Jazz Girl on the lex? Or are you secretly married to one of the guys over on the XY thread??

Image Image Image

SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SuperVixen »

"Did you shave off my belly hair?"

I love that. The fact that he said it and then the way it sounds with that beautiful accent. *sigh*

Ok I've only just begun reading WA and now feel like I have to abandon my re-read of Eclipse to catch up to all of you. I just know I'm going to be walking around talking about unicorns and cookies for weeks and everyone in my life will think I'm more nuts then I already seem. Thanks! lol <3
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn

sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

DarkMuse wrote:Meanwhile, here's a video of most of the commentary all mixed into one. Rob does a lot of giggling at the beginning. :D
Oh my god Kristin that's the best video EVER :lol: My new favourtie line from the commentary is at the beginning...

"I love how I'm going like 2 miles and hour....*his giggling*....SLOW DOWN!!! I can't go any slower!"

I'm seriously on the floor laughing after that video :lol: And ofcourse, "ooooooooo....naughty" and "that's a bit saucy" kills me everytime...and they way he says "beautiful"....sigh
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!