Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Post by G-Faerie08 »

So I am so tired of the whole "Rob doesn't shower," thing. It is so annoying because if he didn't shower for weeks on end, he would be so crusty and really gross looking..So I am glad that he "squashed" the rumors that he doesn't shower for months.

Shower or no shower, I hardly think it affects his acting ability.

ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

I wonder which fanfics Rob's read? He complimented the ones he came across - do you think one of them was Wide Awake? Maybe that's why he "hates cookies." Does the time frame match up?

I'm so glad the guy didn't get slimed and mobbed. Ew. Sometimes it really bugs me that those screaming, incoherent tweenies give twifans such a bad name. In a few years I'm sure they'll sort out all the angst in their brains and be able to form a complete sentence without squealing...but for now they sure are ruining our reputation.

*sings* I don't see nothin' wrong..........

Image Image

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Akire~ My hubby lives on the Lex vicariously through me!! I think he enjoys too much sitting back and watching me enjoy. Plus, he will often comment on my posts or I will psot his thoughts for him.

Yeah, listening to Rob say bouffant repeatedly is QUITE enjoyable. "Naughty", "Saucy" There are soooo many lovely words that I get to hear when I listen to the commentary. Thank gods my husband introduced me.....**sigh**

Julie~ I totally think WA is one of the fanfics he's read. Maybe it's just my active fantasy life, but it is so something I can see him getting into. And, in the GQ article, when he is quoted, "It is surprisingly hard-core. And very well written." I have read quite a few. WA is by far THE best that meets this description. 8-) I am trying to remember when I heard they had gone to the studio to record the commentary. If I remember right AG posted the first chapters on FF.net like December 08. Then she got kicked off and moved to LJ at the end of February. So, it is completely possible. Plus, as we can quote Jade, Rob tends to still use a lot of the British references and would call "actual" cookies, biscuits. So, maybe that was a little shout out to us. Then again, maybe we just want it to be. I just don't know.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS

sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

ForJazz926 wrote:I wonder which fanfics Rob's read? He complimented the ones he came across - do you think one of them was Wide Awake? Maybe that's why he "hates cookies." Does the time frame match up?
LMAO oh my GOD I never even put those two things together...NICE ONE!!! :lol:

And I'm in agreement about the whole crazy fangirls ruining our reputation...I mean, I'd like to think that we're a bunch of rational, calm, smart individuals who, if lucky enough to meet Rob, would just be totally cool about the whole thing. Having the opportunity to just sit an hang out with Rob would be amazing, because he seems to be the kind of person anyone would want to get to know, but unfortunately he seems afraid of almost any fan girl that approaches him :( I'm glad that he's kind of gone into hiding for his own safety and privacy, but seriously that just makes me sad. I just hope he has good company...and if not, I'm sure any one of us would be happy to oblige! Sans fangirl screams :roll:
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!

ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

No - I'd be way better than them. All I would do is pee my pants a teensy bit. Not even enough to fill a pool or anything - just enough to soak through both pant legs and fill my shoes. No biggie. I don't see nuthin' wrong...with a little soiled trousers...

Image Image

akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

sillyme wrote:
ForJazz926 wrote:I wonder which fanfics Rob's read? He complimented the ones he came across - do you think one of them was Wide Awake? Maybe that's why he "hates cookies." Does the time frame match up?
LMAO oh my GOD I never even put those two things together...NICE ONE!!! :lol:

And I'm in agreement about the whole crazy fangirls ruining our reputation...I mean, I'd like to think that we're a bunch of rational, calm, smart individuals who, if lucky enough to meet Rob, would just be totally cool about the whole thing. Having the opportunity to just sit an hang out with Rob would be amazing, because he seems to be the kind of person anyone would want to get to know, but unfortunately he seems afraid of almost any fan girl that approaches him :( I'm glad that he's kind of gone into hiding for his own safety and privacy, but seriously that just makes me sad. I just hope he has good company...and if not, I'm sure any one of us would be happy to oblige! Sans fangirl screams :roll:
Girls, and occasional boy, I'm fairly confident the key here is to pretend NOT to be a fangirl. Like, the too cool approach. Like... who are you? Oh you're in Twilight? Oh that movie? Oh right.

Not like something like that has ever worked for me. I saw someone who looked like what I pictured Jacob to look like (read: no one actually famous). He's all "Can I help you find anything?" and I'm like "Smurhherusgghh? NothanksI'mokthanksbye." *looked at floor and scurried away*

So, yeah. Pee shoes.

Image Image Image

twilightsagaaddict

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Caryn, I think you are right on about the timeline in which Wide Awake was released. (But maybe I just want to believe that Rob has read it... :twisted: )

I also looooved listening to the commentary-but Catherine could not have been more annoying!!

I am slowly turning my husband into a Twi-guy (but if he read this he'd deny it!!). I think he finally just got tired of me obsessing about it, so he started listening to it on his way to and from work.

I haven't told him about the "cookies" and "unicorns" yet, but he keeps asking why I'm taking the laptop to bed with me.... ;)

I did feel bad for Taylor last night on the Nick awards-he looked uncomfortable....but seeing Hugh Jackman was a nice surprise (ahhhhh)...but I digress....hee!hee!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ

ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

akire wrote:and I'm like "Smurhherusgghh?
Seriously - I enjoy you to an endless degree. You are an excellent e-aquaintence. And ever since you told me that story, I secretly scour Target with my eyes looking for Jacob.

I declare "smurhherusgghh?" to be the official anthem of the "cool" fangirls.

Image Image

akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

ForJazz926 wrote: Seriously - I enjoy you to an endless degree. You are an excellent e-aquaintence. And ever since you told me that story, I secretly scour Target with my eyes looking for Jacob.

Aww... thanks! I enjoy you, too! *hug*

Is it wrong I secretly don't want my hubby to be a Twiguy? It's like church and state, Edward and hubby.

Image Image Image

twilightsagaaddict

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

akire wrote:
ForJazz926 wrote: Seriously - I enjoy you to an endless degree. You are an excellent e-aquaintence. And ever since you told me that story, I secretly scour Target with my eyes looking for Jacob.

Aww... thanks! I enjoy you, too! *hug*

Is it wrong I secretly don't want my hubby to be a Twiguy? It's like church and state, Edward and hubby.
No, akire, its not wrong. Part of it is to ease the guilt of my addiction....
I do, however, keep the Robsession a secret...shhhhhh!! :twisted:

And, Julie, I agree on the anthem!

smurhherusggh!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ