Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan #2

Post by Jadey »

Whaaaaaaa!? I loved her chucks!
What the hell is wrong with people. Kudos to her for not wanting to wear heels.

I think we should have a 'Wear Converse With A Dress' Day

She does what she wants and she doesn't follow all these trends.
+ a lot of chicks feet look gross in heels.

I LOVED HER DRESS. And her hair. I always love her hair, how its all wavy and messy :D
Its like, the girl version of Robs hair.

Speaking of Rob and Kstew - they look absolutely ADORABLE together. And if they make each other happy then why not?
+ It would make Eclipse and BD easier, since they'd feel more 'comfortable' with each other *wink wink*

Overall I thought the whole show was great. And Kstew, Rob, Cam and everyone deserved their awards.
But I thought Paramore should've won. Not stupid man-voice Miley. What the hell?
And she wasn't even funny during her acceptance speech.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Jadey wrote:Whaaaaaaa!? I loved her chucks!

I second that suggestion!
I hate wearing high heels, since I just can't walk in them. They make me look like a cow or something :lol: It is brave and cool of Kristen to wear comfortable shoes. At least she wasn't at any risk of falling on her face due to high heels. A smart choice, if you ask me.
And I have actually worn sneakers with dresses too.

I want Kristen's hair! Mine in all flat and boring. Everytime I try to save up to get some length to it, it just goes flat since it's so straight.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

Yeeeh, I would've felt so sorry for the poor girl if she ended up wearing heels and fell.

Trine - Oh noes flat hair! Ha. I have the opposite. Quite thick. I have my hair similar to Kstews anyway :D. Much more comfortable that way. But then again, when I want my hair flat and straight, it never works! Gah.

And I gotta say it takes a lot of guts to just wear what you want to. If I was her and had people telling me they hated chucks - I would've burst into tears and hid under a bed - and probably threw out every pair of chucks I had.
I try not to - but I seem to care a lot about what other people think. Im learning, though :twisted:

So I really admire her in that aspect.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

I also watched the ETV best/worst of the night and when they gave her a worst dressed for wearing the chucks with the dress I was like..."oh, hmm well, glad I'm not a celebrity b/c I think a nice pair of worn in chucks go GREAT with a dress lol". I do it ALL the time. I am glad she's not trying to change just b/c she's famous now. Besides, chucks are classics. They go with anything. And, if she was that nervous and dropped her award in chucks just imagine what the poor girl would've done to herself in heels!!! :oops:

I'm starting to warm up to her. At first I really didn't like her but she's growing on me lol.
shinyredvolvo
Settled in Forks

Post by shinyredvolvo »

she said she planned to wear heels but hurt her ankle so she went for the sneakers at last minute. i thought it was cute!
her make up was great and the dress was very fresh, in style and her.

people need to stop picking everything she does apart. you could do that to any of member of that cast but she seems to be the only one who gets so hated on. there is a big difference between loving the fans but hating the papz that follow her everywhere talking her picture.
the color Edwards car would be if Alice picked it out
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

Yeh, the girls get a hard time. And I think it's the part shes playing too. If Ashley greene was in her place, she'd have more pressure on her and probably be the one everyone criticises.
And she doesn't have blonde hair, breasts implants, wears fake tan and throws herself over all the guys - and thats what 99.7% of the chicks do in hollywood/in this industry. It's because she's different.
She isn't different to me, shes just normal?

Anyone else see her photoshoot? ABSOLUTELY FRICKEN GORGEOUS
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
missxren
Settled in Forks

Post by missxren »

Jadey wrote:
And she doesn't have blonde hair, breasts implants, wears fake tan and throws herself over all the guys - and thats what 99.7% of the chicks do in hollywood/in this industry. It's because she's different.
I couldn't agree more! I love Kristen. She's a normal girl, which makes her different than most of the other cookie-cutter Hollywood fakes who try way too hard to act and look a certain way, only to become boring. It seems like she truly doesn't care what anyone thinks of her, and she has stayed true to herself despite her sudden rise to fame. I totally admire her for that. :)
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Jadey wrote:Whaaaaaaa!? I loved her chucks!

I love the idea of Chucks w/ a dress... I did not love KStew's implementation of said idea. I did love the dress, though, and the idea that she was completely unique about it! And I always, always, always love her hair. I sweat that hair so hard. How could you not?

I agree w/ Dovre & pennybug that the almost kiss was great! Those two almost-kissing is a lot hotter than some couples actually kissing.

Image Image Image
TwilightFan86
Settled in Forks

Post by TwilightFan86 »

Kristen is so much like Bella sometimes. Lol, the shoes she wore to the movie awards were totally what Bella would wear, and the dropping of the award was priceless - in fact, it was so endearing that it made me love her even more.

I would love it if Kristen and Rob officially became a couple, but the only thing that would make me nervous is if they were to break up before they finish filming Breaking Dawn. That could have devastating effects on the movie.
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Dovrebanen wrote:The "kiss" was amazing. An excellent idea. And it was Kristen's. She's just so funny.
She really won me over with both the trailer and the show. She has now become Bella for me completely.
Trine- this comment just made me smile. Kristen has always embodied Bella for me and it's so nice to see others coming around.
Jadey wrote:Yeh, the girls get a hard time. And I think it's the part shes playing too. If Ashley greene was in her place, she'd have more pressure on her and probably be the one everyone criticises.
She isn't different to me, shes just normal?

Anyone else see her photoshoot? ABSOLUTELY FRICKEN GORGEOUS
Jadey- this is so true. Kristen just feels like a normal person. And I think she's the type of person that could care less if people are giving her a hard time about her shoes. Know what I mean? Thanks for the photo shoot link. She is absolutley sexy, sultry, and gorgeous!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member