Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Heart_in_Hand
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan #2

Post by Heart_in_Hand »

JulieM wrote:Did anyone watch the Break up Scene? So heartbreaking! I'm going to be crying like a baby during this movie. And I thought Kristen's performance was spot on. She was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Rob was too. :-)
Link please?
"Don't be afraid. We belong together."

..."Forever."
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Major spoiler alert! Here's The Breakup Scene. Get your tissues ready!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Wow almost word for word from the book. Impressive.

I feel like I've seen most of the movie lol.
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Amanda Beth wrote:Wow almost word for word from the book. Impressive.

I feel like I've seen most of the movie lol.
I know, right! Well done CW! And I guess we don't really have to watch the clips, do we? But who can resist? I'm not going to watch the breakup scene anymore. I will wait now till the movie.
Image Image

OktoSink
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by OktoSink »

JulieM wrote:Major spoiler alert! Here's The Breakup Scene. Get your tissues ready!

Dang it dang it dang it!!!! I was so excited to watch this and the video had been taken down!!! Ugh! I'm like in physical pain right now! Haha, guess I'll have to wait for it....
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

OktoSink wrote:
JulieM wrote:Major spoiler alert! Here's The Breakup Scene. Get your tissues ready!

Dang it dang it dang it!!!! I was so excited to watch this and the video had been taken down!!! Ugh! I'm like in physical pain right now! Haha, guess I'll have to wait for it....
It's probably better that you didn't get to watch it. When I was watching it, I felt like I shouldn't be. Know what I mean? In fact, I almost stopped it , but couldn't resist. You'll be seeing it before you know it. :D
Image Image

OktoSink
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by OktoSink »

JulieM wrote:
OktoSink wrote:

It's probably better that you didn't get to watch it. When I was watching it, I felt like I shouldn't be. Know what I mean? In fact, I almost stopped it , but couldn't resist. You'll be seeing it before you know it. :D

Haha, you're probably right, if only I had the will power not to want to see it. :oops:

From what I have seen of Kristen's performance in the New Moon trailers and clips so far, I really think she is going to be awesome. Not to say that she wasn't awesome in twilight, but I think under the new direction she's going to have the chance to really shine. EEEPP! I just can't wait.

And this isn't strictly KS related, but I heard during an interview with Chris Weitz that one of his strategies for improving upon the first movie was to allow for longer scenes. I cannot wait to see that, because there were times during twilight when I felt like they were constantly jumping from one scene to the next and I think that really put a stunt on the ability to see Edward and Bella form their relationship.

26 days! :D
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

*sigh* 26 lonnnngggggg days!!
I have been most impressed with Kristen's performance thus far. I think CW has given her the room to be exactly who she should have been in Twilight. I have watched this girl grow up, and I know she possesses enormous talent. That was not as obvious in Twilight as it should have been due to bad directing. In New Moon, I think we're going to see her raise the bar. Not only her, but Rob and Taylor, too. Rob and Taylor both strike me as method actors, and I believe we will be rewarded immensely this go around.
*forelorn sigh* 26 @#$%ing days!! :?
Devious Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Devious Cullen »

I haven't watched any of the scene clips, only the trailers. And although I've bought the movie companion, I haven't opened it yet. Otherwise I'd feel WAY to spoiled. I want it to be new and a surprise when I see it. I know if I'd watched all that stuff I'd feel like I'd already seen it and it wouldn't be as cool. I think maybe they've released a bit too much footage this time. Though I'm sure it'll still be bigger than Twilight.

From what we've seen of Kristen though, I think she's going to be awesome as always. Certainly better than Twilight too. Everything seems to be that bit better. The acting, the script, the tone, even the colouring.
dazzle_me-xx
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by dazzle_me-xx »

Sorry if I'm interuppting any conversation, but I just came across this and had to post.
Two words.
MUST WATCH.

Click it!