Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan #2

Post by The Dark Knight »

One of the latest comments about them is,

Rob plans to take some time off after Eclipes, so he invited her to come home with him, like Mom & Dad home?

Any Thoughts?

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
lady4string

Post by lady4string »

Won't they be pretty much going straight into filming Breaking Dawn after Eclipse? When is the estimate for when BD will start filming?
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

lady4string wrote:Won't they be pretty much going straight into filming Breaking Dawn after Eclipse? When is the estimate for when BD will start filming?

The Olympics are in Vancover so no filming during them...They also have to make sure everyone is availible to film. I think Summit needs time to plan out this kind of stuff...They are more than likely going to wait ans see how well New Moon does before inking the $$$ for Breaking Dawn...They need a Director too...It will happen but likely not till the end of next summer at the earliest...

The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Well the hair thing has been answered, How do you all like it?

JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Well, my first impression is that I don't like it. i wish she would have worn a wig for Joan Jett. But, it is only one picture and I'm sure she had a cap on it for graduation. I don't like how it looks at the hairline. But, it is what it is. I'm still hopeful it will look great in the end. And Kristen will still give us a great Bella regardless of her hair.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Okay... I pondered today something random.

Everyone is positive that Kristen and Rob are together and that she broke up with her boyfriend. A bunch of sites have pretty much the entire cast sans Kristen out to dinner the other night. Could the whole Kristen/Rob thing be a publicity stunt and she is still seeing her boyfriend on the sly?

Any thought?
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Amanda Beth wrote:Okay... I pondered today something random.

Everyone is positive that Kristen and Rob are together and that she broke up with her boyfriend. A bunch of sites have pretty much the entire cast sans Kristen out to dinner the other night. Could the whole Kristen/Rob thing be a publicity stunt and she is still seeing her boyfriend on the sly?

Any thought?
That is likely, Rob may be the next Rock Hudson...if you know what I mean...

roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

The Dark Knight wrote:

Any thought?
That is likely, Rob may be the next Rock Hudson...if you know what I mean...
A gay man acting straight while playing a straight man acting guy?! :lol:
(See: Pillow Talk)

;)
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
Devious Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Devious Cullen »

Any thought?
Due to both Kristen's and Rob's aversion to any kind of spotlight, I find this very very doubtful. Not the type of people to draw unnecessary attention to themselves.
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Devious Cullen wrote:

Any thought?
Due to both Kristen's and Rob's aversion to any kind of spotlight, I find this very very doubtful. Not the type of people to draw unnecessary attention to themselves.
I agree. It seems that they are actually trying to avoid any focus on Rob and Kristen as a unit. They hardly ever appear together in interviews anymore. They are almost never spotted together. And when they are, they try to avoid attention as much as possible. If it was a publicity stunt, they would be put together more often.

I don't know if they are together or not. It would be very sweet if they were, and they seem to like each other a lot. But I think they need to have the focus away from them, if they are to have any chance at all as a couple.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~