Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan #2

Post by The Dark Knight »

[quote="DovrebanenDue to both Kristen's and Rob's aversion to any kind of spotlight, I find this very very doubtful. Not the type of people to draw unnecessary attention to themselves.[/quote]
I agree. It seems that they are actually trying to avoid any focus on Rob and Kristen as a unit. They hardly ever appear together in interviews anymore. They are almost never spotted together. And when they are, they try to avoid attention as much as possible. If it was a publicity stunt, they would be put together more often.

I don't know if they are together or not. It would be very sweet if they were, and they seem to like each other a lot. But I think they need to have the focus away from them, if they are to have any chance at all as a couple.
[/quote]

The spotlight would make it incredavly hard to allow a love affair to blossum...do you think if the could go else where for a few months it might blossum, say his family in England?

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

The Dark Knight wrote: The spotlight would make it incredavly hard to allow a love affair to blossum...do you think if the could go else where for a few months it might blossum, say his family in England?
I think it would definitely help. From what I understand the pressure on Rob is far less in the UK than in the US. So I think that would do both him and Kristen some good. I think they need time to explore their relationship without photographers on their tail all the time. With all the attention and questions everytime they go somewhere, it must be hard to focus on just the two of them. And they are both very private people, so I understand that they want to keep a possible relationship to themselves.

I think it would be a good idea to take some time off after Eclipse, and spend some time in England. Or they could cross the North Sea to Norway and hang out in my guest room :lol:
Anyway, I think time and less attention is the key to a relationship between Kristen and Rob.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

The Dark Knight wrote: They are almost never spotted together. And when they are, they try to avoid attention as much as possible. If it was a publicity stunt, they would be put together more often
You can't really argue that they haven't been spotted together a lot since they were on different coasts filming, and only came back for Comic Con and Teen Choice Awards before filming starts. The Kings of Leons concert seemed just WAY too much PDA for two people who were in such a public place and want to stay on the DL.
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Amanda Beth wrote:Okay... I pondered today something random.

Everyone is positive that Kristen and Rob are together and that she broke up with her boyfriend. A bunch of sites have pretty much the entire cast sans Kristen out to dinner the other night. Could the whole Kristen/Rob thing be a publicity stunt and she is still seeing her boyfriend on the sly?

Any thought?
It was also reported that Kristen had dinner with her mom and manager. That's why she wasn't with them. I don't think it means anything one way or the other. I would think the paps would have spotted Oregano at the airport.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
katie
Settled in Forks

Post by katie »

I totally love Kristen, think that she's recieved some pretty harsh press coverage recently. If she's seeing Rob or not is a pandora's box isn't it! If they are then tbh it's not anything to do with me and I wish them luck, if not then the same applies!

Secretly want it to be true though!!!!!

k x
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Kristen's good.
And awfully...hot. :D :D
But she didn't play Bella amazingly in Twilight. I hope she's better in NM.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Now there engaged...Thoughts? Is it possible? :o

JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

The Dark Knight wrote:Now there engaged...Thoughts? Is it possible? :o
It was reported by "OK" magazine. Need I say more? That mag makes up sh*t all the time.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Check the lex blog... they covered the supposed engagement.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Amanda Beth wrote:Check the lex blog... they covered the supposed engagement.

Nest she'll be pregnant with his love child...Oh yah they already did that one...Twins anyone? :lol: :lol: :lol: