Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan #2

Post by Dovrebanen »

I agree. She looked so cuuuute. I can't believe she managed to tame that hair of hers to make it look so good. Perfectly shiny and styled. I also love the dress and the shoes. I don't think anyone can give negative comments on her outfit for the night, like they did for the Movie Awards. I loved that outfit too, btw :)
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
OktoSink
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by OktoSink »

I love Kristen Stewart. I think she is a fantastic actress. She's gorgeous, and she makes a wonderful Bella Swan.

But goodness gracious, girl, stop blinking so much!!!! Haha. I'm just playing, it doesn't really bother me that much, but its is slightly distracting.

Aaaaaanyway... exactly 2 months until New Moon! weeeeee!
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

This may be the best KStew interview yet. It's only a partial, we have to buy the mag to read the rest, but it's awesome. And the photos are gorgeous!!!!! This makes me heart KStew more than I already do!

KStew Interview
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Julie, I thought it was a great interview too and I responded to you and Jade over on the HH thread. I loved the fact that Dennis Hopper interviewed Kristen and that she was nervous talking with his 6-year-old daughter. :) Kristen sounded honest and real and she gave some thought provoking responses to his questions, especially about Edward and Bella's relationship and how it will be perceived differently in the future by the young girls who are reading the Twilight series today.

I also thought her pictures were gorgeous and think it totally shows how Summit can "vamp" Kristen up for Breaking Dawn with the right clothes and make-up.

Where do you think we can find this magazine...Barnes and Noble Bookstores, maybe?
Banner by TammyAZ
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I want to read the rest of the interview also.

This past weekend a commercial for Adventureland came on and all of my guy friends... the ones that love the tall, leggy, tanned girls... admitted how there is something extremely hot about her.

Then I broke the news that she's only 19 and they didn't believe me (we're all high 20s, low 30s). I'm like guys... you should know better than to question on me regarding anything Twilight related.
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Amanda Beth wrote:I want to read the rest of the interview also.

This past weekend a commercial for Adventureland came on and all of my guy friends... the ones that love the tall, leggy, tanned girls... admitted how there is something extremely hot about her.

Then I broke the news that she's only 19 and they didn't believe me (we're all high 20s, low 30s). I'm like guys... you should know better than to question on me regarding anything Twilight related.
:lol: :lol: Good for you Amanda Beth! Why would anyone ever think of questioning any of us on something Twilight-related...seriously? :D

Unfortunately I haven't seen Adventureland yet, but I thought Kristen was gorgeous in Into the Wild, and I think she was only 15 or 16 years old. She did so much with the little screen time she was given and portrayed her character with a wonderful mixture of independence and vulnerability.

Maybe the reason many guys think Kristen is so attractive is simply because she doesn't look like the typical Hollywood starlet type--the blond, highly made-up, tanned, artificially enhanced version, anyway. She's so much more than that, and she doesn't aspire to be anything like that. She has beautiful skin and hair color (before the Joan Jett haircut and dye job) and can almost look more like the girl-next-door; a little more approachable and within their reach, and maybe that's also part of what makes her attractive to many guys. ;)
Banner by TammyAZ
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

lol damn straight... although that took them a little getting used to. They love to tease me, but to be honest, if you saw me on the street I'm the LAST person you'd think would be a Twi-hard. NONE of them know about me posting on the lex let alone my fanfics. I lead a double life wahahaha :twisted: :twisted:

You should really check out Adventureland. I'm such a fan!
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

Sorry for the double post but Panic Room is on Oxygen right now for anyone in the US and you can see little tiny Kristen!!
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Shoot! I wish I would have checked this earlier. I love Panic Room. KStew did an excellent job for a young little actress.

BTW, I got my hands on the Interview magazine. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Someone a few posts back stated that KS did not do the best of all jobs as Bella in Twilight. I was a little disappointed with some parts of her portrayal, but some of it was very good. I shrug it off to her directorship...I am not a Catherine H. fan! But, NM looks soooo much better all the way around! 38 days!!! Can't wait!! :)