Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan #2

Post by RebeccaCullen »

She looks similar to how I had imagined the character to be, but some of her acting seemed a bit off (plus her voice kinda drove me crazy. It sounded like she didn't want to be there sometimes.)

That photo shoot reminded me why I think she so much prettier when her hair is long over the short bob/mullet thingy she has going on with The Runaways.
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

Are we allowed to comment on the actors as people outside of the camera? Or is it strictly reserved to Twilight related things? I just have an urge to talk about all of Kristen's appearances.. so I suppose that relates to Twilight. :)
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

As long as it remains tasteful and isn't just immature bashing I think it's about the actor in general.
TwilightRose1

Post by TwilightRose1 »

Yay! oh well I looove Kristen Stewart. I think she's gorgeous. I love that whenever she's out at appearances or just running errands she seems to be very laid back. She might be a little fidgety, but she's so pretty you barely even notice it at all lol At least I dont. I feel bad for her though, because the way she talks about it, she didnt really expect all the attention she's getting from doing Twilight. She never has any privacy now.
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

http://www.popsugar.com/6123786?page=0,0,6

I love this dress. I'm pale like she is and don't try and tan, no matter what people say, and I think she compliments her skin so well :)
TwilightRose1

Post by TwilightRose1 »

That is a pretty dress! I love that it seems to go along with the advertising coor scheme of New Moon. You know, the cremes, browns, and yellows. I think she'd look god in just about anything. lol
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

I really love the dress too. It does complement her skin really well. But those heels she is wearing, wow, they must be killing her feet. They are soooo high lol :D

I also love Kristen a lot. She just is such a down-to-earth person which I can really appreciate in her.She sticks to her own style and personalty and she doesn't give in to the Hollywood pressure. She just is who she is, she doesn't seem to care about what other people think about her.
People that don't think she's pretty at all, I don't understand them, at all :)

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
TwilightRose1

Post by TwilightRose1 »

I was reading an article about her online, and I read a comment form someone who said she was ungrateful for all of her fame. I don't think she's so much ungrateful as caught off guard by all of the fame she IS getting. I dont think she likes having camera in her face all the time, but I think she's grateful for the fans that she has. Anyone agree / disagree? :)
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

She's been mentioning in NM interviews that she was so nervous with the blow up of Twilight that she would seem fake if she said "im so blessed to have this role" etc which is why she never said stuff like that but now she does say how lucky she is and it totally opens her chances for new roles etc.

I don't think she wanted to be a generic actress. Look at her other movies like Adventureland, Cake Eaters and Yellow Handkerchief.
TwilightRose1

Post by TwilightRose1 »

Oh yeah I definitely see that. She's never been in anything particularly high - profile until Twilight. I love most of her other moviesm and how they're all pretty indie. I hope she continues doing those kinds of films instead of the huge fan base ones like Twilight. She seems so much more comfortable in those. :) Plus those are my favorite types of movies anyways!