Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by Edward_Addict »

FindYourTrueCalling, yes his teeth are rather perfect. I think we've established that there is nothing about him that ISN'T gorgeous.
I mean, we've already discussed the hotness of all the obvious stuff (eyes, lips, hair, booty, body in general) and then some not-so-obvious features (feet, ears). I'd say teeth go right along with that. And eyebrows too. He's got some great eyebrows.

Sarah, I will surely send you a formal invitation to my tattoo licking party! But we'll have to make it a very limited party. After all, his tattoo is rather small and we don't want to share with others too much. ;)
who_needs_fangs? wrote:What exactly does scotch, gin, etc. mean?
Whatever it means, I like it!
"Scotch, Gin, etc." is a reference to a fanfic titled Scotch, Gin, and the New Girl. Jolynn (slightlyobsessed) and I have completely fell in love with that story's version of Jasper. He's sexy and perfect and just badass. And in that pic of Jackson that I posted, he's dressed/looks exactly like how we imagine the S,G&NG Jasper.
Image Image
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Hi girls!! I haven't posted here in ages... since thread #1! Well, haven't been posting much of anywhere on the Lex lately... and I miss it so!! Soo this may seem completely random and feel free to ignore me, no hard feelings :lol: I've been living in LA the past couple of months and have just been dying to go to a 100 Monkeys show, but alas have no Twilight/Jackson/100 Monkeys loving fans to go with me. Plus, there's a screening of JR's new movie Dread next week that I definitely want to catch and it's just much better not having to brave such events alone. So just figured I'd see if anyone here might live in the area??

Oh and Sarah (*waves* Hi! Remember me? ;) ) I worship you for posting that tattoo photo. I was wondering about its location since reading that article the other day and... wow, I don't think I could be more pleased :D
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

that interview with jackson in 'inked' is great. i've always wondered where is tattoo was and now i know :D haha
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Mandy: I totally started crying from laughing so hard about the tattoo licking party! I am soo there!

Sami: Hey! How are you? Oh goodness, if you do go to the LA screening of Dread you must take TONS of pictures! You worship me? Aw how sweet! Yes that was an amazing picture, it is now my work desktop background pic! YUMMY! I just have to remember to actually work and not just stare!

Naureen: That was an AWESOME avie you made!

I have pics!!!

Quality isn't great but still hot!

Oh Scary! What do you think he is looking at? :twisted:

Sweet face!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Sarah, I have totally been slacking on my Jackson picture posting. Thanks for covering for me! :)
Ooh and imagine if Jackson gets another tattoo, on his back? Then my tattoo licking party would be REALLY fun! ;)

CantBreathe (Sami?) - OMJ! You live in LA? Where were you 2 months ago?! Back in February I made plans to go to a 100 Monkeys show at 24K and I was going to drag my sister with me. But then she totally flaked on me ( :evil: ), and I couldn't find anyone else who wanted to go. I was sooo upset that I missed seeing Jackson! And now he's up in Vancouver, and then he'll be filming Airbender in Pennsylvania, and I have no idea when he'll be back down here. But I will totally go with you when he's back in CA! Oh and I'm Mandy by the way. Hi! :D And I live in Redlands. If you're not sure where that is, it's in the Inland Empire, near San Bernardino.
Image Image
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Sarah- It's just a screening, not a premiere or anything so I don't think there will be much to take pictures of... unless you want me to try to take pictures of the film? :lol: I'm not so sure that would work very well though... and would probably just get me in trouble. I'll take lots of pictures of myself I go though hehe My desktop background is a Rob one that's been up forever, but now I'm getting quite tempted to change it to that photo as well... *wipes away drool* Oh and thanks for the Dread stills, makes me even more excited to see it!!! YAY!!!

Mandy- Hello neighbor! Nice to meet ya :D I just sent you a PM as not to flood everyone here with my mindless banter hehe
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
mizzou

Post by mizzou »

oh man i really want to see dread.....but i doubt it will be playing anywhere near me soon. so frustrating haha. :P
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Hello Ladies! How is everyone's Saturday?

Mandy: You know I got your back! OH and if Jackson does get a tattoo on his back than we will have the best licking party ever!

Sami: Yes I want you to take pictures of the screen! Just one! Maybe you in front of the screen with a huge Jackson face behind you! Oh that would be AWESOME!

Ok Salute to Twilight news! I can't go to any of them but here it is for everyone else!

• The NEW JERSEY TWI/TOUR Salute to Twilight on August 28-30, 2009, featuring Jackson
Rathbone
, Kellan Lutz, Ashley Greene, Billy Burke, Michael Welch and Peter
Facinelli. Hosted by The Hillywood Show with musical performers to be announced.
And, The Vampire Ball, of course! GOLD WEEKEND PACKAGES will be SOLD OUT and removed
from sale as soon as MONDAY, MAY 4TH, if not before. If you want to “go gold” and
enjoy all the benefits of the most upscale way to attend, PLEASE ORDER immediately!

• The ATLANTA TWI/TOUR Salute to Twilight on July 10-12, 2009 featuring Jackson
Rathbone
, Kellan Lutz, Ashley Greene, Billy Burke and Peter Facinelli. Hosted by The
Hillywood Show and with musical performances by The Twilighters and Will Champlin,
and The Vampire Ball. GOLD WEEKEND PACKAGES are well over 70% sold through.

• The MINNEAPOLIS TWI/TOUR Salute to Twilight on July 17-19, 2009 featuring Jackson
Rathbone
, Kellan Lutz, Ashley Greene, Billy Burke, Michael Welch and Peter
Facinelli. Hosted by The Hillywood Show and with musical performances by The Bella
Cullen Project, Will Champlin and Mourning Sickness. And, The Vampire Ball too! GOLD
WEEKEND PACKAGES are 60% sold through at this time.

• The PHOENIX TWI/TOUR Salute to Twilight on August 14-16, 2009 featuring Jackson
Rathbone
, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Billy Burke and Michael Welch. Hosted by The
Hillywood Show with musical performances by Goodnight Juliet. And, The Vampire Ball!
GOLD WEEKEND PACKAGES are 50% sold through at this time.

• The CHICAGO TWI/TOUR Salute to Twilight on October 2-4, 2009 featuring Jackson
Rathbone
and additional guest line up to be announced. Featuring Musical Performers
including Bella Rocks! With The Vampire Ball.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
mizzou

Post by mizzou »

Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:Hello Ladies! How is everyone's Saturday?

Mandy: You know I got your back! OH and if Jackson does get a tattoo on his back than we will have the best licking party ever!

Sami: Yes I want you to take pictures of the screen! Just one! Maybe you in front of the screen with a huge Jackson face behind you! Oh that would be AWESOME!

Ok Salute to Twilight news! I can't go to any of them but here it is for everyone else!

• The ATLANTA TWI/TOUR Salute to Twilight on July 10-12, 2009 featuring Jackson
Rathbone
, Kellan Lutz, Ashley Greene, Billy Burke and Peter Facinelli. Hosted by The
Hillywood Show and with musical performances by The Twilighters and Will Champlin,
and The Vampire Ball. GOLD WEEKEND PACKAGES are well over 70% sold through.

aww yeeeeah can't wait for atlanta's twi tour! :lol: :D
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Hey ladies. Hope you all are having a great weekend! :)

Ok so I'm a little confused here... Is Jackson seriously in Pennsylvania now, starting filming for Airbender? I mean, is he officially finished with the NM filming? :? That kind of bums me out for some reason.

And I was reading this and it said Jackson wasn't at the last LA monkey's show because he was on the East Coast filming. And apparently the monkeys won't be back in LA until August. NOOOO!!! :cry:
Image Image